The "Identify the Original Artists of the Following 10 Songs" game

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

The "Identify the Original Artists of the Following 10 Songs" game

Identify the original artists of the following ten songs. First person to do so wins a free all access pass to Biv Day IV (assuming there is a Biv Day IV)

Please note, each song has been "Biv-itally remastered" in honor of RoyGBiv Day

Good luck and have a happy RGBAD

1) I think I can make it now though dandy's gone/All of the dumbgooches have disappeared/Here is that Weekend we've been waiting for/It's gonna be a great (great) great (great) RoyGBiv Day...

2) And I need you today, oh, dandy/When you left here, I felt so foresaken/And they sent you away, oh, dandy/Since youre gone, oh, my hole has been achin'/And I need y-o-u!

3) R-O-Y-G-B-I-V/Find out what he means to me/R-O-Y-G-B-I-V/Come home to bdc/Hey!

4) People always talkin' all this stuff about him/Why dont they just let him live? (Tell me why?)/He dont need no ticket/To go back there and lick it/Ewww! That's my pal, RoyGBiv...

5) Once I knew Biv, and he was a gas/Soon turned out to be a big dumba**/Seemed like a cool guy/Only to find mucho disgust/Dude sw*bs behinds...

6) All the trolls are hanging out today/Talkin' trash like crazy. What the hey!/When they need a happy little slurp/They know who to find/They got RoyBiv/They got RoyBiv/They got RoyBiv/Y-e-a-h! They got RoyBiv!

7) Old goat fevah on the bdc/Holesuckin' Gunny at USMB/Big dumb coonhound, yeah, youre doin' alright/You shoulda slurped me just around midnight/BROWNNOSER!

8) Get a clue, Biv/And dont you suckhole no more no more no more no more/Get a clue, Biv/And dont you suckhole no more...

9) Danderoo! You were defeated, I won the war*/Danderoo! Youre still a dumbgooch to me evermore/Danderoo! Youre even more filthy than monkey p oo/Danderoo! Still it's a pleasure to be with you/Wo Wo Wo Wo/Danderoo! Youre always forever my danderoo...

10) It's raining Roys (Hallelujah)/It's raining Roys (Oh, boy!)/I'm gonna go out, and imma let myself, dude/Get absolutely dandero-o-o-o-ed!

* - The FGW

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

Re: The "Identify the Original Artists of the Following 10 Songs" game

#1 Jimmy Cliff, I Can See Clearly Now     #2 Barry Manilow,  Mandy    #3 Aretha Franklin,   Respect   #10 Weather Girls,  It's Raining Men             *Channel 68  "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest"  5pm today,  gotta go!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Re: The "Identify the Original Artists of the Following 10 Songs" game

Number 1, incorrect. Jimmy Cliff wa not the original artist. He did a cover version of that tune 

You win a free all access pass anyway though because youve proven yourself to be a great broad. The RGBAD needs more party girls like you

Enjoy the movie! 

Sections
Shortcuts