The BFF

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SuperWizard. Show SuperWizard's posts

Re: The BFF

In Response to The BFF:
    [QUOTE]Hi, gang. Wildo here with another great announcement for you wonderful people...
    Posted by AcheNot[/QUOTE]
    I find it difficult to believe that you could be the authentic Wild On from years gone by.
    'twould be nice if it were so, but you'd have to convince me...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yobettyob. Show Yobettyob's posts

In Response to Re: The BFF:
    [QUOTE]Robin, I would never dispute information you post here on the board especially as it pertains to the animal kingdom. Your info is always precise, reliable, and accurate But William does not sniff butt. Period. Maybe it's because of the superior training technique I use on him that emphasizes all the senses, not just smell. I'm not sure. But he is simply not predisposed to stick his nose where the sun dont shine Unlike Biv, for whom such action is native and instinctual (and a show of submission, not domination) Hope you are enjoying a great BFF William sends fond regards
    Posted by AcheNot[/QUOTE]
    Ache, this is a perfect example of how your controlling behavior drove William to run away from you and come shack up with me. 
    You will never learn, will you.

P.S. The day you do learn I will throw you a Fun Fest like you've never seen. In Doyle's back room. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The BFF : Ache, this is a perfect example of how your controlling behavior drove William to run away from you and come shack up with me.  You will never learn, will you. P.S. The day you do learn I will throw you a Fun Fest like you've never seen. In Doyle's back room. 
    Posted by Yobettyob[/QUOTE]

You snubbed Biv Day I
    You ignored Biv Day II
    You shunned Biv Day III
    And you willfully non-participated in the recent Freak Fest

You are not a True Biv Fanatic (TBF)
    You are not a member of RoyBiv Nation (RBN)
    You are in fact an enemy of RoyBiv Nation

I would never attend a party of yours
    Not at Doyle's. Not anywhere
    Not even if you promised to get up on a table and dance naked to Freaky Biv Songs

You are an awful person
    I hate you
    Dont ever speak to me again
    You suck

ETA: And for the last time, William did not run away. He is here with me right now. We just got back from his late afternoon poopshit...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

You 2 are hysterical...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yobettyob. Show Yobettyob's posts

In response to "Re: The BFF": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: The BFF : You snubbed Biv Day I You ignored Biv Day II You shunned Biv Day III And you willfully non-participated in the recent Freak Fest You are not a True Biv Fanatic (TBF) You are not a member of RoyBiv Nation (RBN) You are in fact an enemy of RoyBiv Nation I would never attend a party of yours Not at Doyle's. Not anywhere Not even if you promised to get up on a table and dance naked to Freaky Biv Songs You are an awful person I hate you Dont ever speak to me again You suck ETA: And for the last time, William did not run away. He is here with me right now. We just got back from his late afternoon poopshit... Posted by AcheNot[/QUOTE] If I am such an awful person why is it that Roy and I are friends and William prefers my house to yours? Except of course when making his late afternoon poopshit when he prefers your front yard to mine. You know, if I wasn't such a nice person I'd stop scooping it up after this last affront of yours. Say all you want about dandy but he was a willing competitor in the Crappy Old Van Contest whereas you, Mr Antisocial, have yet to even pick up a piece of chalk.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

If I am such an awful person [Youre worse than awful] why is it that Roy and I are friends [You arent] and William prefers my house to yours [He doesnt]? Except of course when making his late afternoon poopshit when he prefers your front yard to mine [Liar. William does not poopshit on my front yard. Last time he did, he got the strap, and that was over six years ago. If given a choice between poopshitting on my lawn or allowing hi little colon to burst as a result of waste product overload, William would choose the latter because that is what Ive trained him to do and because he is a warrior]. You know, if I wasn't such a nice person [You arent a nice person. Stop kidding yourself] I'd stop scooping it up after this last affront of yours. Say all you want about dandy but he was a willing competitor in the Crappy Old Van Contest [The what? Never heard of it. Youre making it up. I dont believe you. Quit lying] whereas you, Mr Antisocial [Four major Biv events in the last three years. You deliberately missed all four of them. And you have the nerve to call me "AntiSocial", huh? What hypocrisy], have yet to even pick up a piece of chalk.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yobettyob. Show Yobettyob's posts

In response to "Re: The BFF": [QUOTE]In Response to The BFF : I find it difficult to believe that you could be the authentic Wild On from years gone by. 'twould be nice if it were so, but you'd have to convince me... Posted by SuperWizard[/QUOTE] Super Wiz, there is nothing authentic about this WildOn nor was there ever about the Wildo of years gone by. All we've ever been able to establish about him is that he sometimes goes by the name of Clark Rockefeller. And that is a fact.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yobettyob. Show Yobettyob's posts

In response to "Re: The BFF": [QUOTE]If I am such an awful person [Youre worse than awful]  why is it that Roy and I are friends [You arent] and William prefers my house to yours [He doesnt] ? Except of course when making his late afternoon poopshit when he prefers your front yard to mine [Liar. William does not poopshit on my front yard. Last time he did, he got the strap, and that was over six years ago. If given a choice between poopshitting on my lawn or allowing hi little colon to burst as a result of waste product overload, William would choose the latter because that is what Ive trained him to do and because he is a warrior] . You know, if I wasn't such a nice person [You arent a nice person. Stop kidding yourself] I'd stop scooping it up after this last affront of yours. Say all you want about dandy but he was a willing competitor in the Crappy Old Van Contest [The what? Never heard of it. Youre making it up. I dont believe you. Quit lying] whereas you, Mr Antisocial [Four major Biv events in the last three years. You deliberately missed all four of them. And you have the nerve to call me "AntiSocial", huh? What hypocrisy] , have yet to even pick up a piece of chalk. Posted by AcheNot[/QUOTE] As soon as I figure out how to post in vari-colored typeset I will respond to this vituperative outburst from you, Mr. Crankypants. You used the strap on William? That explains a lot.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yobettyob. Show Yobettyob's posts

In response to "Re: The BFF": [QUOTE]You 2 are hysterical... Posted by ambergirl[/QUOTE] I am. Not so sure about the other one. ;)

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yobettyob. Show Yobettyob's posts

Fellow animal lovers, as soon as I heard about this strap business I ran to William sleeping cozy by the fireplace and asked him if these tales of abuse were true and I want to assure everyone that William completely dismisses them as pure message board fiction intended to create controversy. Wills says Wildope would never have dared as much as even tapping him on the butt with a rolled up section of the Globe. Not because the Dope is a gentle and kind person but simply because Wills has very strong sharp teeth. He also says he has always used the Dope's front yard as his private latrine and he will continue to do so for as long as he pleases. He says he has a little game where he tries to predict where the Dope will neglect to look first before strutting out on his lawn like the king of turkeys and there he leaves a little gift for his old pal. Wills says he is on the mark 99% of the time. I think it's so cute how he calls him the Dope.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yobettyob. Show Yobettyob's posts

In response to "Re: The BFF": [QUOTE]Clark Rockefeller is a very intelligent man, if it wasn't for the love of his daughter and his inability to just walk away and forget about her... he would have gotten away with it all.   Love can throw a monkey wrench into the best laid plans! Posted by dog-lady[/QUOTE] It's funny that lesser villians have been known to abandon their children under better circumstances. I don't know though, if CR loves his daughter in a healthy way, or if he needed her to supply something missing in his emotional life. What a fascinating persona.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

[QUOTE]Fellow animal lovers, as soon as I heard about this strap business I ran to William sleeping cozy by the fireplace and asked him if these tales of abuse were true and I want to assure everyone that William completely dismisses them as pure message board fiction intended to create controversy. Wills says Wildope would never have dared as much as even tapping him on the butt with a rolled up section of the Globe. Not because the Dope is a gentle and kind person but simply because Wills has very strong sharp teeth. He also says he has always used the Dope's front yard as his private latrine and he will continue to do so for as long as he pleases. He says he has a little game where he tries to predict where the Dope will neglect to look first before strutting out on his lawn like the king of turkeys and there he leaves a little gift for his old pal. Wills says he is on the mark 99% of the time. I think it's so cute how he calls him the Dope.
    Posted by Yobettyob[/QUOTE]

1) William is not with you. He is with me

2) The Strap is not a form of abuse. It is a form of discipline

3) Your "predict" game sounds like the least challenging (ie, the dumbest) game of all time. Think about it. There are potentially hundreds, perhaps thousands, of places where I can "neglect to look first" (like, for instance, behind the bush/tree/mailbox, beside the bush/tree/mailbox, in front of the bush/tree/mailbox, and so forth). How do you determine the first place that I "neglect" to look at? Hmmm?

Stupidest game I ever heard of. I assume you play it with Mouchette all the time. Sounds like your speed. Definitely not for William though. Trust me. It's too dumb, and he is way too smart. He prefers Scrabble and poker like I do

So once again you are caught in a lie

Oh, what a tangled YOB you weave
    When first you practice to deceive...

Sections
Shortcuts