The official WODMAD theme song...Well, maybe

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

The official WODMAD theme song...Well, maybe

In the unlikely event, one of you jokers volunteers to host "Wordsmiff of da Mumff Appreciation Daze", which is scheduled to take place later this month, then the following will serve as the WODMAD's official theme song

If as expected however, none of you steps up to assume hosting duties (and hence WODMAD is forced to cancel out), then the following is not an official theme song, but rather just another song parody, brilliantly written, but with no association to any sanctioned board event whatsoever

Either way, it's a Wildo original, so you know it has to be good...

(To "Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer")

Oh, Cedric the twerpy diddler
    Had an awesome flair with words
    He'd use them in a sentence
    Better than the other nerds

But all of his fellow Wordsmiffs
    Were filled with rage and jealousy
    When Ced got the most bedaubings
    In the WOTD!

Then one evening, tempers flared
    So Punie June stepped in
    "Hey now, Wordsmiffs", she advised
    "Dont be FRACTIOUS...that's unwise!"

Now everyone is happy
    Free from jealousy or strife
    And Cedric the twerpy diddler
    Is Wordsmiff of da Mumff for Life
    Wordsmiff of da Mumff for L-I-F-E!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Re: The official WODMAD theme song...Well, maybe

FRAC-TIOUS  [frak-shuhs] –adjective
    1. refractory or unruly: a fractious animal that would not submit to the harness.
    2. readily angered; peevish; irritable; quarrelsome: an incorrigibly fractious young man.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ghost-of-Eel. Show Ghost-of-Eel's posts

Wildo, you've outdone yourself. BRAVO!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Thank you, YOB

Best way to show your appreciation though is by signing up to host the WODMAD

Before it's too late...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from PowerCord. Show PowerCord's posts

That brought a tear to my eye.

Either that or para left her bong burning again...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from illiteratusasinus. Show illiteratusasinus's posts

Clever the way you spatchcocked the lyrics with several WOTDs.

(Apology to Eel for using a WOTD with such an ugly origin.)

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ghost-of-Eel. Show Ghost-of-Eel's posts

In Response to Re: The official WODMAD theme song...Well, maybe:
    [QUOTE]Thank you, YOB Best way to show your appreciation though is by signing up to host the WODMAD Before it's too late...
    Posted by AcheNot[/QUOTE]
    I'll be happy to host it, Ache.
    You can count on me!!

BTW, You are off the guest list and reindeergirl is on.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Ummm, okay. But there is no guest list, so I still get to attend. (Reindeerditz however does not)

Btw, we have a new name for the event. It has been redubbed

WODMAD is out

The SPATCHCOCK-TACULAR is in

Thank you, best of luck, and happy hosting

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from PowerCord. Show PowerCord's posts

If Eel is hosting, I want to be Co-host.

I even have a powder blue tux and some left-over Dippity-Doo.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from reindeergirl. Show reindeergirl's posts

[QUOTE]Ummm, okay. But there is no guest list, so I still get to attend. (Reindeerditz however does not) Btw, we have a new name for the event. It has been redubbed WODMAD is out The SPATCHCOCK-TACULAR is in Thank you, best of luck, and happy hosting

Keep on s ucking up to CC, Thursby. You can get together and exchange recipes.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from reindeergirl. Show reindeergirl's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The official WODMAD theme song...Well, maybe : I'll be happy to host it, Ache. You can count on me!! BTW, You are off the guest list and reindeergirl is on.
    Posted by Ghost-of-Eel[/QUOTE]

Thank you, sweetie.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ghost-of-Eel. Show Ghost-of-Eel's posts

[QUOTE]Ummm, okay. But there is no guest list, so I still get to attend. (Reindeerditz however does not) Btw, we have a new name for the event. It has been redubbed WODMAD is out The SPATCHCOCK-TACULAR is in Thank you, best of luck, and happy hosting
    Well, we have a guest list now, Ache, and it gives me no pleasure to say this but I must be firm, you are not on it. You relinquished all say in the matter when you handed over the reins to me.

The event will not be known as The SPATCHCOCK-TACULAR either. Nor is it still called the WODMAD. The name of the event and the venue have all been changed and only those on the guest list will have privy to the information. The date may even be changed if it is deemed necessary for security purposes. There will be no TEFKAWODMAD Gategrashers getting their photos taken with Cedric and then blogging about it later. You and your gal pal may have gotten away with it at the White House, WO, but the TEFKAWODMAD security team is prepared for the likes of you. So best just be a good boy and stay there on your porch. You'll be able to hear all about it on Inside Edition or from the gals from the Boston Herald Inside Track. I have yet to decide to whom I will give the exclusive.

Sorry, Achey-WO, but that's just how it has to be.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ghost-of-Eel. Show Ghost-of-Eel's posts

[QUOTE]If Eel is hosting, I want to be Co-host. I even have a powder blue tux and some left-over Dippity-Doo.
    Posted by PowerCord[/QUOTE]
    I just knew you were that guy who used to maitre d' at the old European in the North End.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The official WODMAD theme song...Well, maybe : Well, we have a guest list now , Ache, and it gives me no pleasure to say this but I must be firm, you are not on it. You relinquished all say in the matter when you handed over the reins to me. The event will not be known as The SPATCHCOCK-TACULAR either. Nor is it still called the WODMAD. The name of the event and the venue have all been changed and only those on the guest list will have privy to the information. The date may even be changed if it is deemed necessary for security purposes. There will be no TEFKAWODMAD Gategrashers getting their photos taken with Cedric and then blogging about it later. You and your gal pal may have gotten away with it at the White House, WO, but the TEFKAWODMAD security team is prepared for the likes of you. So best just be a good boy and stay there on your porch. You'll be able to hear all about it on Inside Edition or from the gals from the Boston Herald Inside Track. I have yet to decide to whom I will give the exclusive. Sorry, Achey-WO, but that's just how it has to be.

YOB, you power hungry old bat:

I offered you the position of host, not executive producer. I granted you no decision making authority over this thing. Are you nuts?

You have one job --> to do what I tell you to do. That's it

If you think youre going to hijack the fabulous SPATCHCOCK-TACULAR the way you did the PotY election, think again

Wow. Unbelievable...

Youre on a very short leash here, girlie

In fact, you know what? #### the leash. Ive had it with you

Youre fired!

Now please leave. Get out of here. I'm tired of looking at you. Go!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The official WODMAD theme song...Well, maybe : Keep on s ucking up to CC, Thursby. Posted by reindeergirl[/QUOTE]

LOL Get a clue, reindeerbim...

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

[QUOTE]If Eel is hosting, I want to be Co-host. I even have a powder blue tux and some left-over Dippity-Doo.
    Posted by PowerCord[/QUOTE]

Youre hired:)

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from reindeergirl. Show reindeergirl's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The official WODMAD theme song...Well, maybe : YOB, you power hungry old bat: I offered you the position of host, not executive producer. I granted you no decision making authority over this thing. Are you nuts? You have one job -- /> to do what I tell you to do. That's it If you think youre going to hijack the fabulous SPATCHCOCK-TACULAR the way you did the PotY election, think again Wow. Unbelievable... Youre on a very short leash here, girlie In fact, you know what? #### the leash. Ive had it with you Youre fired! Now please leave. Get out of here. I'm tired of looking at you. Go!

You make a laughable Dominant, Thursby my pet.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

No one is trying to dominate anyone here. We are just goofing around. The above exchange is what passes for friendly banter between YOB and me. I'd explain it to you, but I learned a long time ago that explaining stuff to a ditz/bim/borderline ninny like you is a non-productive use of my time

You dont get it. Youll never get it

Friendly advice: Go hang out with your friends at LL or on Planet Pingo. Anyplace but here, okay?

Thank you...

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ghost-of-Eel. Show Ghost-of-Eel's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The official WODMAD theme song...Well, maybe : YOB, you power hungry old bat: I offered you the position of host, not executive producer. I granted you no decision making authority over this thing. Are you nuts? You have one job -- /> to do what I tell you to do. That's it If you think youre going to hijack the fabulous SPATCHCOCK-TACULAR the way you did the PotY election, think again Wow. Unbelievable... Youre on a very short leash here, girlie In fact, you know what? #### the leash. Ive had it with you Youre fired! Now please leave. Get out of here. I'm tired of looking at you. Go!
    Posted by AcheNot[/QUOTE]Amazing!  You stand before me in manacles and chains. In custody of the world renowned TEFKAWODMAD Security Forces, (on par with Mossad) and you still refuse to acknowlege that a coup d'étât has taken place and you have been deposed. Time for you to leave Plane Pingocchio, Wildo, and face reality.

Now take him away, boys!!  To the deepest darkest most forgotten dungeons where he will rot away and all memory of him erased. Unless, of course, I decide TEFKAWODMAD could do with a little extra added light entertainment in the form of a public beheading. I'll have to give that some thought.... are there any of you merry makers interested in the plum job of being the executioner?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ghost-of-Eel. Show Ghost-of-Eel's posts

[QUOTE] We are just goofing around.
    Umm .....DUH!!!! I hardly think reindeer girl needs to be told that.

This is why clueless out of touch despots like yourself have been crossed off the guest list and charming lighthearted party girls like reindeergirl have been addded on.

Sheeesh!! Do I have to explain everything to you?!!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from illiteratusasinus. Show illiteratusasinus's posts

[QUOTE] ... The SPATCHCOCK-TACULAR is in ...
    Wow!  Wildon used a Word of the Day in a sentence! 

Granted "spatchcock-tacular" is highly derivative of June Bug's famous "Spook-taculars".  Still WO deserves the honorific Panjandrum of the Portmanteau and to be recognized as the reigning Wordsmiff

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from reindeergirl. Show reindeergirl's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The official WODMAD theme song...Well, maybe : Umm .....DUH!!!! I hardly think reindeer girl needs to be told that. This is why clueless out of touch despots like yourself have been crossed off the guest list and charming lighthearted party girls like reindeergirl have been addded on. Sheeesh!! Do I have to explain everything to you?!!

Thursby would look great in a leash and collar, yes?Laughing

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ghost-of-Eel. Show Ghost-of-Eel's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The official WODMAD theme song...Well, maybe : Thursby would look great in a leash and collar, yes?
    Posted by reindeergirl[/QUOTE]
    Sadly, I do believe there is really nothing that can be done to improve Thursby's looks.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The official WODMAD theme song...Well, maybe : Now take him away, boys!!  To the deepest darkest most forgotten dungeons where he will rot away and all memory of him erased.

Umm, dottie already beat you to it, YOB. Thirteen bannings and approx 2000 messages deleted over the past two years have effectively purged
    my contribution from the board, so there is nothing that you or your goons an do to me now that hasnt already been done by forces way more powerful (not to mention younger and more nubile) than you are, you old bag...

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The official WODMAD theme song...Well, maybe : Umm .....DUH!!!! I hardly think reindeer girl needs to be told that. This is why clueless out of touch despots like yourself have been crossed off the guest list and charming lighthearted party girls like reindeergirl have been addded on. Sheeesh!! Do I have to explain everything to you?!!

Never pander to birdbrains, YOB. Didnt your mother ever teach you that?