What ever happened to Samurai Jack?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DigitusImpudicus. Show DigitusImpudicus's posts

What ever happened to Samurai Jack?

Ever since Sam Jack joined Dick Stickler's All-Male Glam Revue as Lady Gaga, we have heard little from him.  Rumour has it Lil' Jack will soon reprise his acclaimed impersona, Pint-sized Cher.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Re: What ever happened to Samurai Jack?

I dont know, but someone here has intimate knowledge of the drag show scene, and it isnt samurai jack... 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ghost-of-Eel. Show Ghost-of-Eel's posts

I don't know, but someone here seems to have intimate knowledge of samurai jack...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from reindeergirl. Show reindeergirl's posts

In Response to Re: What ever happened to Samurai Jack?:
    I dont know, but someone here has intimate knowledge of the drag show scene, and it isnt samurai jack... 
    Posted by AcheNot

That would be you.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

In Response to Re: What ever happened to Samurai Jack? : That would be you.
    Posted by reindeergirl

plank:

I may or may not have "intimate knowledge" of the drag show scene, but, unlike digitus above, I havent indicated one way or the other (either in this thread or elsewhere) whether I do or do not, so when you assert that I'm the one who possesses this knowledge, you are indulging in speculation

Funny/sad/interesting though that a liberal weenie like you turns out to be such a homophobe. Never would have guessed

You remind me of another lib weenie/gay basher who used to haunt these boards named Quest...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from s-jack. Show s-jack's posts

Posted by AcheNot

Hahahahahahahaha

and Todays' WOTD is shrimpin, though I'm pretty sure it's not a new word for our Cedric.

* note: of course this twerp might not be Cedric (it's so hard to tell these g00ch puppets apart; DigitusImpudicus, illiteratusasinus, Snuffleupagus), but it's easier and more fun to just assume it's our boy Ced

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from s-jack. Show s-jack's posts

mind if I call you Cedric? I don't know if you are or not but you do have his peverted tendencies so it seems like a fit to call you Ced.

Anyway, why do you guys always do that "you're having a meltdown" shtick, even when it's clear the guy is calm as day and actually yanking your chain? Does the Troll Instruction Manual call for parroting "you're having a meltdown" in all posting circumstances, even when it makes you look like a tool?

But Ced, let me be honest here. I kind of feel for you, always thinking the gay jokes are found to be clever and witty by normal folks. Dude, once you step outside of the comfort zone of the bathhouse crowd, the regular folks think the "na-na, you're a member of La Cage aux Folles" bit to be pretty lame, and unfunny, kind of like Mister Roper holding his pinky up and winking at Jack Tripper, it's just sooooo 1970's.

Come on Ced, it's 2010, let's get with the times.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Digit:

Rather than indulging your Jack fantasies again with another lame book on homoerotica, you should instead focus your attention on finishing your autobiography (tentative title "Idiots Guide to Twerpy Diddling")

That's what the people want, you dumb g ooch. Not the SOS that turns you on...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from s-jack. Show s-jack's posts

I still can't believe they censored the word "g00ch". God this place is lame

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Jack:

The FGW have been over for 3 years, but the idiots on the losing side keep oming up with the nom de guerres anyway

Kinda funny

If digit isnt the twerpy diddler, he is the best twerpy diddler imitator of all time

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

jack, they even censor the word 'h oar'

How stupid is that?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from s-jack. Show s-jack's posts

It's Cedric all right

poor little guy, I feel for him, still going to the hole with the "you're having a melt down" and "you're gay" humor, it's his whole shtick

It's really tragic

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ghost-of-Eel. Show Ghost-of-Eel's posts

Dude, once you step outside of the comfort zone of the bathhouse crowd, the regular folks think the "na-na, you're a member of La Cage aux Folles" bit to be pretty lame, and unfunny, kind of like Mister Roper holding his pinky up and winking at Jack Tripper, it's just sooooo 1970's.k

...the voice of experience.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from reindeergirl. Show reindeergirl's posts

Digit: Rather than indulging your Jack fantasies again with another lame book on homoerotica, you should instead focus your attention on finishing your autobiography (tentative title "Idiots Guide to Twerpy Diddling") That's what the people want, you dumb g ooch. Not the SOS that turns you on...
    Posted by AcheNot

How's your go0ch looking?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from s-jack. Show s-jack's posts

how come you keep changing your avatar? If you're going to be a reindeergirl shouldn't you go with the hottest reindeer ever

http://www.i-mockery.com/shorts/rudolph16/

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from reindeergirl. Show reindeergirl's posts

Thanks, s-jack. I just may do that :)

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Nice avatar, but this one is more appropriate IMO:

Go to fullsize image

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from s-jack. Show s-jack's posts

Hey, where'd Cedric go?

I'd like him to use those masterful trolling abilities to bring me to another meltdown.

and btw, why do so many gay guys always think calling other people gay is suppose to leave them feeling insulted and humiliated? Sounds like a text book case of a self-loathing homosexual. poor Ced, I feel for the little fella

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from reindeergirl. Show reindeergirl's posts

Thanks s-jack. I did!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Hey, where'd Cedric go? I'd like him to use those masterful trolling abilities to bring me to another meltdown. and btw, why do so many gay guys always think calling other people gay is suppose to leave them feeling insulted and humiliated? Sounds like a text book case of a self-loathing homosexual. poor Ced, I feel for the little fella
    Posted by s-jack

Typical diddler shenanigans: He starts something, then doesnt finish

His repeat accusations of 'gay' are bizarre. Like a Hezbollah agent accusing a Hamas member of inciting terror

Pot/kettle/black much, diddler?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from s-jack. Show s-jack's posts

Thanks s-jack. I did!
    Posted by reindeergirl

you look hot there

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from s-jack. Show s-jack's posts

In Response to Re: What ever happened to Samurai Jack? : Typical diddler shenanigans: He starts something, then doesnt finish His repeat accusations of 'gay' are bizarre. Like a Hezbollah agent accusing a Hamas member of inciting terror Pot/kettle/black much, diddler?
    Posted by AcheNot

I'll never get that about gay guys. Lesbians don't try and ridicule straight gals by calling them lesbos, why do so many gay men think it's a great put-down to call a straight guy gay? I really think there's some sort of self loathing going on there.

Maybe the poor guy is just suffering through a case of gay erotica writer's block and it's causing him to feel some self hate. I feel for the guy, I wish June Bug was around with some nerdy Word of the Day to cheer him up.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from DigitusImpudicus. Show DigitusImpudicus's posts

In Response to Re: What ever happened to Samurai Jack? : I'll never get that about gay guys. Lesbians don't try and ridicule straight gals by calling them lesbos, why do so many gay men think it's a great put-down to call a straight guy gay? I really think there's some sort of self loathing going on there. Maybe the poor guy is just suffering through a case of gay erotica writer's block and it's causing him to feel some self hate. I feel for the guy, I wish June Bug was around with some nerdy Word of the Day to cheer him up.
    Posted by s-jack

Jack, acting like a homophobe does not make you straight.  Whether you are gay, straight or in between is a question you can only answer by looking inward.  You will not find the answer by adopting, or worse hiding behind, the fears and prejudices of others.

Someday I hope you are able to resolve your issues with Mr. Roper(?).

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Jack:

It sounds to me like he is in denial. The signs all point to it. He's dropped enough hints

I know he represents everything we loath about the board, and he is an absolute filthy idiot. But the man is probably going through a lot of emotional turmoil right now

Time to put our differences aside and show him our support...

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from DigitusImpudicus. Show DigitusImpudicus's posts

Digit: Rather than indulging your Jack fantasies again with another lame book on homoerotica, you should instead focus your attention on finishing your autobiography (tentative title "Idiots Guide to Twerpy Diddling") That's what the people want, you dumb g ooch. Not the SOS that turns you on...
    Posted by AcheNot

AceNot, you are so cute when you rear up on your hind legs and sputter with age. 

But your jealousy is showing. The success of "The Lil' Jack Tales" must rankle.  The first part of the Lil' Jack trilogy won great acclaim and achieved a broad readership that eclipsed RAGBAG, WOMAD and your many other ragtag productions, combined. Not to mention the catalog of endlessly recycled song parodies.  The color green becomes you!

You, sir, have earned the title of Twerpy TaraDiddler.

Sections
Shortcuts