What ever happened to Samurai Jack?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DigitusImpudicus. Show DigitusImpudicus's posts

Re: What ever happened to Samurai Jack?

In Response to Re: What ever happened to Samurai Jack?:
    [QUOTE]Jack: It sounds to me like he is in denial. The signs all point to it. He's dropped enough hints I know he represents everything we loath about the board, and he is an absolute filthy idiot. But the man is probably going through a lot of emotional turmoil right now Time to put our differences aside and show him our support...
    Posted by AcheNot[/QUOTE]
    Channeling Dr. Phil again?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re:  Not to mention the catalog of endlessly recycled song parodies.  Posted by DigitusImpudicus[/QUOTE]

Yeah, well, would you mind doing me a favor and voting for your favorite endlessly recycled Biv song parody of all time please? Only been one vote cast up til now, and it isnt yours...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from s-jack. Show s-jack's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: What ever happened to Samurai Jack? : Jack, acting like a homophobe does not make you straight.  Whether you are gay, straight or in between is a question you can only answer by looking inward.  You will not find the answer by adopting, or worse hiding behind, the fears and prejudices of others. Someday I hope you are able to resolve your issues with Mr. Roper(?).
    Posted by DigitusImpudicus[/QUOTE]

oh sure, I'm not the one who's trying to insult people by insinuating they are gay, yet I'm the homophobe?

There's a word for what's going on here my self-loathing little buddy . . . "Projection".

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ghost-of-Eel. Show Ghost-of-Eel's posts

Jack and Ache, the two filthy jackanapes of BDC, have come down with a bad case of diddler fevah.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from s-jack. Show s-jack's posts

[QUOTE]Jack and Ache, the two filthy jackanapes of BDC, have come down with a bad case of diddler fevah.
    Posted by Ghost-of-Eel[/QUOTE]

Are you calling Cedric a "diddler"?

LOL!, with friends like Betty, self-loathing diddlers don't need enemies

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

[QUOTE]Jack and Ache, the two filthy jackanapes of BDC, have come down with a bad case of diddler fevah.

In her haste to disparage jack and me, YOB inadvertently (or was it on purpose?) trashes her pal, Cedric, by referring to him by his demeaning nickname

DOIL-A-OLD-BAG!

If the diddler lets her get away with this one, he is even twerpier than I thought

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from s-jack. Show s-jack's posts

as Betty says in her Homage to our good buddy Cedric, diddler Fevah! catch it!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ghost-of-Eel. Show Ghost-of-Eel's posts

Jack and Apes think they know what is going on.

But they know diddler squat.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from DigitusImpudicus. Show DigitusImpudicus's posts

Is AceNot slipping?  Joseph Stein dies and not one "Diddler on the Roof" song parody!

The Jackanapes must be delirious with diddler fevah.  They haven't been this distraught since the last outbreak of dante fevah.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ghost-of-Eel. Show Ghost-of-Eel's posts

[QUOTE]Is AceNot slipping?  Joseph Stein dies and not one "Diddler on the Roof" song parody! The Jackanapes must be delirious with diddler fevah.  They haven't been this distraught since the last outbreak of dante fevah.
    True. If you'll excuse a Farticism, they haven't been this distraught for donkey's years.

I once did a Diddler on the Roof song parody. It was titled If I was a POTY Man. It surpassed Ace's entire Biv oeuvre by far.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ghost-of-Eel. Show Ghost-of-Eel's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: What ever happened to Samurai Jack? : whistle screeeeeech   "Illegal use of the 'dead mother' tactic."  "Major violation.  Jack is assessed a 5-post penalty."
    Jack never plays by the rules. Not even when he's playing Diddlywinks.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Yeah, that song was so groovy, you didnt even take ownership of it, YOB. You posted it under one of your dumb sock puppet accounts. What does that tell you? The author (you) thought so little of her own song, she wouldnt even attach her name to it

Pfffffft!

And you dare compare it to my fabulous Biv TOP TEN??

'PoTYMan' wasnt even as good as some Biv songs that failed to make make Top Ten status. Songs like 'And We Love Him', 'I Like Dandy', 'Here for the Conhound', 'Waiting All Day for Gunny's Bum', and so forth. (Even the song titles are great!). All of them 10,000 times better than your 'PoTYMan'

Pfffffft!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ghost-of-Eel. Show Ghost-of-Eel's posts

Pfffffft back atcha!!

I like Dandy was my fav. It has that famous Bo Diddler beat. If you had included it in the poll, I would have voted.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from s-jack. Show s-jack's posts

btw, now that we've answered the mystery of What ever happened to Samurai Jack?  He's thriving in D.C. as an assistant to the Ignore the Will of the American Public and Push more "ain't The One doing a swell job" Propaganda Czar for the Obamessiah regime (until next tuesday, that is), the other pressing question is What ever happened to Stinky Old Goat? Is he still among the living?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

[QUOTE]  I like Dandy was my fav.

Liar!

You in fact hated 'I Like Dandy'. You said so the day it was posted

I never forget a bad review...

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3290623. Show user_3290623's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: What ever happened to Samurai Jack? : you look hot there
    Posted by s-jack[/QUOTE]I see samaroid has branched out into beastiality.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from DigitusImpudicus. Show DigitusImpudicus's posts

Thursby's child has far to go ... and sometimes he goes too far.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from s-jack. Show s-jack's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: What ever happened to Samurai Jack? : I see samaroid has branched out into beastiality.
    Posted by Pandora[/QUOTE]

Questie, you've questioned my taste in women ever since the time I told you I'm not a chubby chaser, you seemed to have taken that one a little too personally. If it makes you feel better I will say that you have a "nice personality", really, who cares how much you weigh.

btw, after next Tuesday night feel free to drown your post election sorrows in a pint of Häagen-Dazs. Make that two pints, it's going to be an ugly night ;)

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: What ever happened to Samurai Jack? : I see samaroid has branched out into beastiality.
    Posted by Pandora[/QUOTE]

Hi, Quest. Happy Halloween

Glad to see youre still rockin' the pube

Welcome back

Sincerely,
    Wildo

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from s-jack. Show s-jack's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: What ever happened to Samurai Jack? : Holy crow, you counted every one of dante's posts on USMB over the past year.  An outbreak of dante fevah?

If anyone was ever in danger of contracting "dante fevah", they would instantly be cured once they heard he's actually PAYING a user fee to post on some lame message board. So much for that old big bad message board troll image, he's now probably even traded in the crappy van for a mommy mobile minivan with a built-in TV and Elmo DVDs

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from DigitusImpudicus. Show DigitusImpudicus's posts

Jack you are experiencing a period of post-meltdown euphoria.  Just keep taking your meds and things will level out for you.

dante was never a freeloader.  He always paid his own way.  I didn't always agree with him, but he was always a straight shooter.  It's called integrity.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from s-jack. Show s-jack's posts

hmmmmm . . . methinks thou dost protest too much

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from DigitusImpudicus. Show DigitusImpudicus's posts

Seriously, Jack, I don't begrudge you your brief periods of manic euphoria.  They may be the only glimmer of light in your shattered little world.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from s-jack. Show s-jack's posts

Jack you're; "experiencing a meltdown", "take your meds", "your brief periods of manic euphoria", "your shattered little world".

*sigh*

why do you always sound like you're reading some old and outdated 1998 Internet Troll's Guide Book for Message Board Put Downs. These "witty" comebacks are so cliche and unoriginal.

come on Cedric(?), I know you can come up with some original thoughts (well actually I don't know, I'm just hoping you can, this is depressing)

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: What ever happened to Samurai Jack? : Holy crow, you counted every one of dante's posts on USMB over the past year.  An outbreak of dante fevah?

An outbreak of dante fevah, huh? lol

Diddler, you say some of the twerpiest things sometimes...