Where's the party?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dog-lady. Show dog-lady's posts

Re: Where's the party?

But just think, having less posts makes you look younger! 
    You don't want to be like some people that have nine million posts! 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from reindeergirl. Show reindeergirl's posts

In Response to Re: Where's the party?:
    But just think, having less posts makes you look younger!  You don't want to be like some people that have nine million posts! 
    Posted by dog-lady

Laughing

Yes, it will make me look like I don't post here all day, even though I do. Smile

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Reindeergal reinstated?

Wow

Either OBN is losing its touch, or RDG put a real, convincing hardsell on the mods

Wonder if that Meredith broad had anything to do with this happy outcome?

Well, good to see youre back

You never should have been banned in the first place anyway

Mazel tov

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from reindeergirl. Show reindeergirl's posts

Thanks, Ache.

I believe in banning someone for one reason only - outing.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Robin, I like your avatars (you have a new one today, I see) and the discreet footnote you provide with each one

Just wanted to let you know

PS So what's up with Bradley Jay this weekend?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dog-lady. Show dog-lady's posts

Thanks, I get bored with my avatar, so I look for dog paintings and then I feel I should give the artist credit (footnote). 
    Bradley Jay is on WBZ Sundays 10p-12a, but he tends to cover on holidays etc.  He used to be on WBCN as a DJ back in the day, he's a musician and a bit of a nut!  That's why I like him, never know what he's going to say! 
    Jordan Rich will be on at midnight tonight and tomorrow, he's kind of the classy one.
    Dan Rea and Steve LeVeille I can take or leave, but sometimes they have interesting guests or topics.    http://boston.cbslocal.com/personality/bradley-jay/                   
    By the way what happened to your old avatar?  The dog is cute, but the other one was more unique, sophisticated, I never did figure out what it was! There was a mystery about it.

Don’t miss Jay Talking, Sundays at 10pm! Should you reduce the tip for waitresses who ask, “Do you need change,” even when you pay a small check with a large bill? Bradley Jay does! Is he wrong?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Hi, Robin

I put my old avatar on hiatus. Thought I'd try out my William av for a little while now that old bag YOB has stopped using it

Checked out artist David McEwen's website today. Lot of pictures of naked ladies there. Nice!:)

I used to listen to quite a bit of talk radio, but not much recently. Ive gotten away from it. I should go back. Always found it entertaining and occasionally informative

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dog-lady. Show dog-lady's posts

Nine more days til DWTS!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dog-lady. Show dog-lady's posts

Hi Ache,  if you like 70's music, this is on tonight.   My Music: Superstars of 70s Soul Live
    Soul diva Patti LaBelle hosts the historic reunion of classic recording artists of the decade, including the Commodores ("Brick House"), Yvonne Elliman ("If I Can’t Have You"), Earl Young’s Trammps ("Disco Inferno"), and more.

Airs Saturday, March 10, 8pm, WGBH 2

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Thanks, Robin, but I never watch those PBS fund raiser shows

I hate them

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dog-lady. Show dog-lady's posts

Sorry!   I'll use it to do my elliptical bike exercise, it is annoying when they ask for money though!   
    Mark and Katherine are looking pretty cozy!    http://www.people.com/people/gallery/0,,20577335,00.html?xid=rss-topheadlines#

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Yes, the begging

I hate the begging

As for Team K-Mark, they make a lovely pairing. She is pretty in pink

The picture of Mel Gilbert though, wow. She is thick through the middle

Poor Max has got a lot of work to do to make that look good

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yobettyob. Show Yobettyob's posts

No, it isnt 
    Posted by AcheNot

Was she asking you

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yobettyob. Show Yobettyob's posts

In Response to Re: Where's the party? : My Maggie! Is that you!
    Posted by UncleIgnore

No. At least, to the best of my knowledge. I don't recall ever being your Maggie.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yobettyob. Show Yobettyob's posts

PS Would you LL people quit making up faux accounts already? We have a long history of idiots on this section of the board who did the same thing every day for years It was annoying then/It's annoying now Stop it please Thank you in advance for your cooperation on the matter
    Posted by AcheNot

Oh please! You never had more fun in your life than when us gooches ruled the board.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yobettyob. Show Yobettyob's posts

Ache, rdg is back!  Her posts have reappeared!    Should we have a party?  Welcome back rdg!
    Posted by dog-lady

Great idea, Robin!! We should def have a party. 

But Ache is not invited. It's only fair since he banned RDG from last year's RGBAD.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yobettyob. Show Yobettyob's posts

Hi! Thank you for the balloons and the awesome welcolm back, d-l! Good to be back in my own skin, er ... fur. :)
    Posted by reindeergirl

Welcome back!!!!!!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yobettyob. Show Yobettyob's posts

Wildo, you may have the avatar but I've still got the pup.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

In Response to Re: Where's the party? : Oh please! You never had more fun in your life than when us gooches ruled the board.
    Posted by Yobettyob

Wrong again, YOB

I never had more fun in my life than when the AntiGooch Alliance took you filthy GoochIdiots down.

Astute of you though for recognizing immediately that when I mentioned "idiots on the board", I was referring to you and your dumb friends...

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

In Response to Re: Where's the party? : Was she asking you ? 
    Posted by Yobettyob

You only post here once a month now

I didnt think it was fair to leave that poor guy hanging, so I answered for you

I thought youd feel honored

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

In Response to Re: Where's the party? : Great idea, Robin!! We should def have a party.  But Ache is not invited. It's only fair since he banned RDG from last year's RGBAD.
    Posted by Yobettyob

Actually she was not banned last year. Check the "Biv Day III" thread. No mention of her at all

So once again you are misinformed

And btw after what OBN put her through recently (three bannings in little over a week, which puts her just ten bannings short of my record 13), RDG has earned back my respect and admiration

As a result, I am thinking of presenting her with a Biv Day IV Golden Ticket...

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from dog-lady. Show dog-lady's posts

Ache, this guy will be on Dan Rea WBZ 1030 talk radio at about 10pm tonight, in case you know any nice ladies you may want to refer.  

MarryDave.com! The older florist has been frustrated by the search for Mrs. Right, and has taken to the internet for help! Dave has promised a 1,000 dollar reward to anyone that introduces him to his future wife. He joins Dan to talk about the search, why he decided to set up the site, and how it’s been received so far. Is this the future of dating? Are there other ways for older singles to find their match? Call in and be a part of the show!      Call into Nightside: (617) 254-1030 or Toll Free: (888) 929-1030

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

I know a few nice ladies whom I can refer Dave to, but they and I are not on speaking terms at the moment, I dont think

Dave lives too far away anway

Oh, well

ETA: For those of you interested, here is Dave's site: http://marrydave.com/1.html

He owns his own business, girls, so he's no slouch. Dont let his rumpled appearance fool you

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from reindeergirl. Show reindeergirl's posts

Thank you, Yobetty. :)

And you Ache, thank you, too.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from dog-lady. Show dog-lady's posts

ETA: For those of you interested, here is Dave's site: http://marrydave.com/1.html He owns his own business, girls, so he's no slouch. Dont let his rumpled appearance fool you
    Posted by AcheNot

I listened to this guy on the radio last night, he seems like a decent guy, however the woman he's describing sounds more like someone in her early 40s, not over 55!
    I think he's aiming for the wrong age bracket!   
    When I thought about it I realized I don't like the way he has encouraged a bunch of probably lonely women to compete for him.
    All he has to do is sit back and pick the best one from the batch!   Very smug, he wants pictures etc, and he won't even give his exact age, just says he is over 65! 
    Maybe he should just get a mail order bride and be done with it!

Sections
Shortcuts