Where's the party?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

Re: Where's the party?

Violent talk? LMAO! Happy New Year! Prove where one person threatened violence against you Sybil. We were talking about my daughter being bullied. If you find that threatening, you are a few cards short of a deck

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

Happy New Year RG to you and your fawn! Oops! Shouldn't repeat your nickname for your DD or I might get banned! Truly, Amberlina

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from reindeergirl. Show reindeergirl's posts

Lord.

::rolls eyes::

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

That might explain her son's new show, "Not Your Mama's Recipes" or something like that.  It's all about his making over her recipes to be far healthier, have you seen it?  She tastes them and critiques them at the end.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

I think it is a riot. Like the guy who pushed the jogging craze dropped dead of a heart attack while doing it. Enjoy life everyone. When your time is up, it's up. I had dessert before my dinner tonight and loved every bite : ) Trust me..in 10 years they will change the whole 'What's good for you and What's not" diet. Everything in moderation people. I personally want to die happy, not a shriveled up old lady who denied herself just to be a pretty corpse : ) ETA: not starting anything, just giving another point of view : )

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

In Response to Re: Where's the party?:
    [QUOTE]I don't have cable, I catch these people when they do the talk shows, that's enough!
    Posted by dog-lady[/QUOTE]

I thought it was "interesting" timing for the Food Network to air that new show given the article's revelation about her diabetes.  They joke on it about "putting her out of business" because the slimmed down, less sugar, lower fat versions are just as good as her originals.

I'm a FN junkie.  You'd think they might have mentioned her diabetes on the new show given that it's aimed at revamping her favs.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dog-lady. Show dog-lady's posts

Hi Ache!  Check out  "Ask Angellvets"  I asked a question about dog food and the Angellvet responded, it might influence your dietary decisions for William.  Say hello to William for me! 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yobettyob. Show Yobettyob's posts

In response to "Re: Where's the party?": [QUOTE]Hi Ache!  Check out  "Ask Angellvets"  I asked a question about dog food and the Angellvet responded, it might influence your dietary decisions for William.  Say hello to William for me!  Posted by dog-lady[/QUOTE] Robin, it seems fairly apparent to most of us that Ache has been giving his Wiliam impersonator a steady diet of The Strap.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dog-lady. Show dog-lady's posts

I hope it's not true.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

[QUOTE]Hi Ache!  Check out  "Ask Angellvets"  I asked a question about dog food and the Angellvet responded, it might influence your dietary decisions for William.  Say hello to William for me! 
    Posted by dog-lady[/QUOTE]

Thank you, Robin

You are always looking out for William's well being...unlike other folks around here who just want to make up stories about him and call him "make believe" and stuff like that

William's diet is like mine: high in fat and salt mostly with traces of soybean, wheat starch, and fructose

I raised him to be a champion, but he doesnt necessarily eat like one all the time

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dog-lady. Show dog-lady's posts

Dancing with The Stars 2012 Cast Lineup: Know who are consequent dancing with the celebs 2012 lineup as abc network expands its season. These are your solid for the year 2012 and hope you may love all of them.

Dancing with The Stars 2012 Cast Lineup: Know who are consequent dancing with the celebs 2012 lineup as abc network expands its season. These are your solid for the year 2012 and hope you may love all of them.

People are currently obtaining excited on who are consequent solid lineup of dancing with the celebs. it’s terribly heart pumping to grasp who are abc’s nexy dancing with the celebs lineup crew. As, we tend to gather everywhere the globe, because the next high dancers it’s fun and exciting on what steps can these solid explode on stage.

Dancing with The Stars 2012

Here are your 2012 dancing with the celebs lineup.

1. Courtney Cox – These stunning and attractive who is hot from Cougar city can surely sow you what gonna come back next.

2. Elle Macpherson – do not be fooled by these appearance of a model for she could be a model, do not be fooled additionally if you check up on her like an actress for she is an actress and an honest entreprenuer additionally. Has been a bunch on Britain’s high models as a good accomplishment.

3. Tina Fey – a good dancer and which may create your abdomen aching. Be the choose of that.

4. Cheryl Ann Cole – Has several accomplisments in her life to, that would cause you to assume who she is from a songwriter to a good singer and was once a model. What a decide.

5. Vince Vaughn – This guy desires no introduction as you’ve got seen him in some action movies that creates him a good actor.

6. Rob Lowe - Ok, are you kidding me, well his in and you recognize what may have happen on consequent Dancing with the celebs 2012.

So, these are your solid for the ABC’s Dancing with the celebs 2012, i suppose they need ready plenty for this one. may it surpass the previous generations? Then be careful, here they are available.

Who are consequent Dancing with the celebs lineup these 2012. What will we tend to expect for consequent lineup.

There is you answer people, welcome to consequent lineup of Dancing with the celebs 2012, which is able to hit the large screen soon and would create your feet dance away with these good stars to light the night for you.

Dancing with the celebs 2012 can surely hit the screen as these lineup can heat up the night and would pump up those veins on how attractive they’re and the way charming they’ll be. fully good for these variety of a show that is why they need been chosen for the larger sensible of human kind.

Words cannot total up these show, however if your feet is week it might be nice if you’d simply sit back ang relax and let the Dancing with the celebs 2012 lineup do there issue on stage. simply pump up that volume and create your eyes wide open and people ears in tune as these can create your heart pound each second and each minute.Previous articles How The Grinch Stole Christmas.

Read more: http://telewatcher.com/reality/dancing-with-the-stars/dancing-with-the-stars-2012-cast-lineup-2/#ixzz1lXsHWcSg

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Pretty funny. Thanks for the laugh. Posts like this remind me why I never use BabelFish

But I cant wrap my arms around DWTS right now anyway. Too depressed about the Patriots at the moment

I want to cry, but I am trying to be strong for William

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yobettyob. Show Yobettyob's posts

[QUOTE] I want to cry, but I am trying to be strong for William
    Posted by AcheNot[/QUOTE]
    Whatever for? William is a diehard Giants fan. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Shut the hell up
    He is not
    William hates the Giants
    And he hates you too
    So dont I
    Who doesnt?
    You suck...

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yobettyob. Show Yobettyob's posts

William says he's been a Giants fan ever since the day you introduced him to The Strap. 
    As for your hating me ... love and hate are two sides of the same coin and this being Valentine's Day, I'll take your statement to mean you love me. 
    That's so sweet, Wildo! I hate you a lttle bit too. Kiss

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

[QUOTE] I hate you a lttle bit too. 
    Posted by Yobettyob[/QUOTE]

A little bit? Please

You printed out one of my songs once and then taped the copy to your refrigerator door

What does that say about you?

I'll tell you:

It says you "hate me" way more than just a "little bit"

You saggy bagged old bat...

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from dog-lady. Show dog-lady's posts

Ache, your thread regarding "you know who" disappeared around 9am, a few posters had responded.  Hopefully "you know who" will resurface soon. Robin  Wink

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Thank you, Robin...for being my eyes and ears on this board when I'm not around

Not too happy about the thread being deleted. I'm pissed actually

What did the responders have to say? Did they think she was banned too? Sure looks like she was to me

PS If I start a "Reinstate Reindeerplank and all her Messages too" petition, would you be a signatory to it?:)

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from LittleFilly. Show LittleFilly's posts

Hello to all my babycakes!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from dog-lady. Show dog-lady's posts

Ache, yes they came to the same conclusion as you did,  but they felt she would be back soon... somehow!   I was surprised, the whole thread went poof!  It was about five posters including me.         "PS If I start a "Reinstate Reindeerplank and all her Messages too petition, would you be a signatory to it?:)"   Sure,  why not!  Sealed

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from dog-lady. Show dog-lady's posts

Ache maybe you should delete the above post,  you don't want to frighten the new poster,  who probably has no idea what we are talking about!  Wink

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from dog-lady. Show dog-lady's posts

You're invited!

Find out which celebrities and pros made the cut for the upcoming season of Dancing with the Stars. We announce the full cast LIVE, this Tuesday February 28th during Good Morning America. You won't want to miss this! Be sure to return here to see who will be a part of the season and pick your favorites!

What: Dancing with the Stars Cast announcement.

When: Tuesday morning on Good Morning America!

You're Invited.

ABC's GOOD MORNING AMERICA
    TUESDAY FEB 28th 7-9AM ET/PT/C

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from LittleFilly. Show LittleFilly's posts

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from dog-lady. Show dog-lady's posts

Hi, LittleFilly!   If you're into jazz, check out   www.scullersjazz.com In May they have a couple of 4pm shows ie: Jonathan Butler, Melissa Manchester (I've seen her there before, excellent performance).   PS: Parenthood (channel 7 Tues 10pm) is a great family show, you can catch it online, kind of like a modern day version of  Father Knows Best!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from LittleFilly. Show LittleFilly's posts

Hi DL!

Thanks for the link - I do love jazz! A friend of mine has a kind of subscription there, and I may get one myself. You've inspired me!

Parenthood is interesting, but Adam Braverman galls me. He always has to be so right about everything. I was disappointed that he tried to smash his daughter's dreams about Yale ("you can go to Berkeley, get a part-time job, and live at home" -oh, that Adam is a joy). At least he relented.