Where's the party?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dog-lady. Show dog-lady's posts

Re: Where's the party?

I love Scullers, but the membership really isn't worth it unless you're planning to go at least once a month or more (do the math).    I like Parenthood, good acting and storylines, I thought it was so sweet when the autistic kid made a friend a couple of episodes ago!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from LittleFilly. Show LittleFilly's posts

He's a fabulous actor, the one who plays the autistic boy. And it is, as you say, a family-friendly show.

My favorite characters are Sarah and Julia.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dog-lady. Show dog-lady's posts

They're all great!  I like Crosby (Dax Shepard),  Jasmine (Joy Bryant), Camille (Bonnie Bedilia),  Zeek (Craig T Nelson) the best.  Tuesday's the season Finale, should be good.  I wonder if Julia will get that baby?   I hope they don't leave us with a bunch of cliff hangers!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from LittleFilly. Show LittleFilly's posts

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from LittleFilly. Show LittleFilly's posts

Last week's episode was a tear-jerker, DL! Poor Julia. I hope she gets the baby, too.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dog-lady. Show dog-lady's posts

Your picture reminded me, I've got to get organized today!  I have some dust bunnies under my futon and if they get any bigger I may have to start naming them!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dog-lady. Show dog-lady's posts

A new crop of celebrities will be vying for the coveted Mirror Ball on March 19 when Dancing with the Stars returns for its 14th season — and now we know exactly who those celebs, as well as their pro-dancer partners, will be!

Jack Wagner, dancing with Anna Trebunskaya

Melissa Gilbert, dancing with Maksim Chmerkovskiy

Donald Driver, dancing with Peta Murgatroyd

William Levy, dancing with Cheryl Burke

Sherri Shepherd, dancing with Val Chmerkovskiy

Katherine Jenkins, dancing with Mark Ballas

Gavin DeGraw, dancing with Karina Smirnoff

Martina Navratilova, dancing with Tony Dovolani

Roshon Fegan, dancing with Chelsie Hightower

Maria Menounos, dancing with Derek Hough

Jaleel White, dancing with Kym Johnson

Gladys Knight, dancing with Tristan MacManus

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Hi, Robin

Thanks for the list

Maria Menounos, huh? She lost a Super Bowl bet recently and had to don a NY Giants-inspired bikini. Did you see her in it? I swear she was hoping to lose the bet just so that she ould show off her ridiculously lean/fit body. Amazing bod on her. Naturally YDH gets her as a partner. Those two are my pre-season pick to win the whole thing

Never cared for Melissa Gilbert very much, but I see she is paired with my pal, Max, so I guess I will have to root for her now

And is there a rule that every DWTS season has to feature an unfunny, grossly overweight, black woman with a bad weave? Nece Nash, Wendy Williams, and now Sherri Sheppard. I feel sorry for Poor Val. He is stuck with her

Dont recognize several names on the list. Who are Katherine Jackson, Roshon Fagan, and William Levy? Never heard of 'em

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dog-lady. Show dog-lady's posts

I never heard of at least four of them.  I knew you would say that about YDH getting the prettiest one, however she looks a little stiff, just because she's beautiful doesn't mean she can dance!   Poor Tristan, the nice young Irish guy, last season he got stuck with Nancy, and now Gladys...  I know they are both wonderful women,  especially Gladys "Midnight Train to Georgia", just saying!  I like Melissa Gilbert, she looks like she's had some excellent work done on her face, and Jack Wagner is easy on the eyes too!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Yeah, you never know. MM may have two left feet, but I'm guessing she will do fine especially under the tutelage of YDH

Gladys has to be pushing 70 at this point, isnt she? Poor Tristan must be wondering what he has to do to get a limber partner

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dog-lady. Show dog-lady's posts

Remember what happened to Chynna Phillips when she froze on the dance floor early in the competition? Sometimes the pretty ones are the most insecure!  Tristan is the new guy, I'm guessing they put YDH and Maks through the same thing!          Gladys Maria Knight (born May 28, 1944),

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Yup, Tristan is just paying his dues, I guess. He did pretty well with the "talent" he had to work with last time though. He deserved a medal for taking NG as far as he did

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dog-lady. Show dog-lady's posts

I think Mark Ballas lucked out with this one!  She sounds and looks like a winner!  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katherine_Jenkins

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Very attractive. And a Brit too. That might win her some points with Len G

Now if only she dances as well as she sings...

MB has won a few times already, so he is a pretty good pro to be partnered with

Let's see how well they do together in a few weeks

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from dog-lady. Show dog-lady's posts

Ache, I feel terrible "you know who" got deleted again, I was lurking up in CC and they were talking about Shake and Bake like it was a good thing, so I couldn't help myself, I had to warn people that the stuff is loaded with msg, a major migraine trigger, I know we all ate the stuff in the 60's and 70's, but you get away with a lot more when you're young!  Anyway I voiced my opinion and provided links, my input was not appreciated!  "You know who" came in and was supportive, really didn't say anything offensive, and all of a sudden poof!  What can we do to help?  I promise I'll stay away from CC!  It's just too frustrating when I see misinformation not to jump in and try to correct it!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

I noticed that LF's messages had been deleted from this thread. Was gonna say something to you in my previous post, but decided not to

So she got banned again, huh? This time because of something she said in the Women's forum? Hmmm. I think that's lousy. I wonder if those women are responsible for plank being banned the first time too. Wouldnt surprise me

You sure she said nothing offensive today? She only posted words in support of you?

Well, sounds to me like she is on the S List at the moment, which means she might get banned for no reason at all...whether she breaks a rule or not

Very unfair, but that's the messed up system we have here

Nothing you or I can do about it

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from fillylittle. Show fillylittle's posts

Yes, that was the reason, Ache, about the first time (and this time). As they say in the movies, "You can't handle the truth!" No-one in the political stories complains - and you should see what I post there (the news stories).

And I wasn't attacking any of them. Some of them were being snide to DL. I thanked DL for her informative posts, then supported her against the ad hominem attacks. They were really being unfair to her, imho.

DL goes to all that work to help keep others in good health - and that's the thanks she gets.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from dog-lady. Show dog-lady's posts

No, she said nothing offensive, in fact we started talking about the Parenthood finale, I've left my posts alone, so you can tell what the conversation was about. I wish I never went up there, maybe she wouldn't have responded, it's so silly!  Hope she's back soon. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from dog-lady. Show dog-lady's posts

In Response to Re: Where's the party?:
    [QUOTE]Yes, that was the reason, Ache, about the first time (and this time). As they say in the movies, "You can't handle the truth!" No-one in the political stories complains - and you should see what I post there (the news stories). And I wasn't attacking any of them. Some of them were being snide to DL. I thanked DL for her informative posts, then supported her against the ad hominem attacks. They were really being unfair to her, imho. DL goes to all that work to help keep others in good health - and that's the thanks she gets. Given that one particular person from time to time brings up her support of violence, I'm surprised she's allowed to stay. C'est la vie.
    Posted by fillylittle[/QUOTE]
    I'm glad you're okay, stay down here with us. Let them eat all the unhealthy stuff they want!  I promise I will stay away from them! Too negative, I'll just come here and Pets and maybe the Tv and News forums occasionally!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from fillylittle. Show fillylittle's posts

Thanks so much, DL.

It's OK, it's not your fault. As Ache said, I'm in their sight.

I've been stridently posting in the news stories for years, since 2005, but didn't get nuked until the CCers decided to take things all personal and such. Oh well! It's only a Website, right?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from fillylittle. Show fillylittle's posts

Yes, I do enjoy reading the DWTS posts that you and Ache post. A fun show on TV, and a fun read in this forum!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from fillylittle. Show fillylittle's posts

But I *had* to defend you - because you were being so helpful. As I posted (pre-nuking), there could be lurkers reading who don't know the horrors of MSG. That's dangerous stuff, and I thank you for your posts.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from dog-lady. Show dog-lady's posts

In Response to Re: Where's the party?:
    [QUOTE]Thanks so much, DL. It's OK, it's not your fault. As Ache said, I'm in their sight. I've been stridently posting in the news stories for years, since 2005, but didn't get nuked until the CCers decided to take things all personal and such. Oh well! It's only a Website, right?
    Posted by fillylittle[/QUOTE]

I know it can be hurtful, I was letting them get to me until I stepped back and looked at it from another angle. I've always appreciated your posts and you write very well. There are only certain posters I need a dictionary for (only occasionally), you and Ache are among them!   PS: I like your avatar!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Apparently the women of OBN have been working overtime filing abuse reports against you, RG, and the Mod staff have finally caved in

It sucks, but after what happened with me a few years ago, nothing surprises me

If you just breath in there now, youre going to get banned

PS I'm glad you stuck up for Robin (DL) today. The attitude she gets in that forum (and other forums) is outrageous and needs to be pointed out from time to time. Not that doing so will change anything, but still...

Peace

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from dog-lady. Show dog-lady's posts

Hey, somebody has to take the role of the Omega Wolf!     Eventually it will be someone else's turn!   Cool

Sections
Shortcuts