Where's the party?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dog-lady. Show dog-lady's posts

Re: Where's the party?

I am perfect from head to toe!   Except I can't cook, but otherwise I'm a perfect human being!   No, the Pepto's in the fridg, but I thought I could do two things at once!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Haha

Robin, are you having an allergic reaction to Kargiver or something?

I am only asking because you are acting a little oddball right now:)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dog-lady. Show dog-lady's posts

No, I'm fine, just being silly!         PS: 10pm #1 Katherine and Mark!    Who will go home tomorrow,    Martina? or Gavin?   Did you see William Levy's gf and little boy in the audience?  Adorable!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Hi, Robin

KJ, clearly number one last night and through the first two weeks of the season as well. Her Jive with MB last night was hot

Just behind her: Donald, Urkel/Jaleel, and William (no, not my William...)

If it's between Martina and Gavin tonight, pretty sure it will be Martina who'll be voted out. She deserves it. Her scores place her at the bottom. She does not look comfortable on the dance floor. And her partner, Tony (Poison) Davolani, if I'm not mistaken, has a history of early exits

So this will just be one more

ETA: What is going on with Cheryl Burke? Have not seen her this big since they paired her with Maurice Greene. You would think that partnering with hunky Guillermo this season would be insentive enough for her to chub down a little. She is starting to remind me of the hopeless fatsos in the "Where Did My Butt Go" thread

Not a good thing...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dog-lady. Show dog-lady's posts

I know, Cheryl must put weight on easily, she's petite so she can't pull it off, it's always noticeable when they come back from hiatus.
    She's got a bunch of dance schools going on and she wrote a book, so hopefully she's investing her money and will be alright. 
    You were right about Martina!  I think she was relieved, it's too much work! 
    That Tristan is a nice guy, I really have appreciation for the professional dancers, they work so hard to make the celebrities look good!
    What's wrong with Maks, he seems depressed or something.  
    Oh, and Gavin with the hats, what is that about!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

What's up with Gavin's hat(s)? You know what's up with that. Dude is profoundly bald, I'm sure. Poor b astard. Probably has to have it crazyglued to hi head every Monday night to make sure it doesnt fall off in the ballroom. Wouldnt that be funny if it did though? OMG that would be great

Maks is okay. Just a little freaked out by Melissa's "granny teeth". That's what he calls them. I tried to explain that theyre probably just bad veneers, but he wont listen. He thinks theyre dentures, and it turns him off...

Other than that, he's fine. (He swears he isnt jealous of Levy). But youre right, his demeanor has been kinda downbeat so far. He'll snap out of it eventually

Btw, was I hearing things, or did Martina utter the S word moments after she got the bad news about being voted off? She was hugging Davolani at the time. I'm pretty sure she said it

PS I really like Cheryl a lot. I think of all the pros, she is the best teacher. During the practice session segments they show every week, she seems very focused and demanding of her celebrity partner which she has to be

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dog-lady. Show dog-lady's posts

I like them all!  Of course Maks,  but Tristan is so nice and patient with the mature ladies always bringing out the best in them! 
    He's quickly establishing himself as a team player, I think he'll be around a long time.       
    I heard that (S word) with Martina too!  
    Maybe you're right about Tony being a jinx!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Whatever happened to Edyta? Seems like she's off the show for good now. Havent seen her in a long time. She was nice. I miss her sexy outfits...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dog-lady. Show dog-lady's posts

I don't remember her, only starting watching DWTS a couple of years ago.  Pamela Anderson was on the first show I saw.   Oh, wait a minute I do remember her, I don't know what happened, sometimes they are still there as team dancers in those ensemble numbers.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

This is a picture of Edyta walking out to her car after having spent the afternoon at the mall

I think there was a sale at the Old Navy that day

Look at those dancer's legs though, huh? OMG

PS Did you see "The Other One" in the audience this week? I forget now if it was Monday or Tuesday, but she was there

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dog-lady. Show dog-lady's posts

You mean Chazz, I saw her, Florence Henderson is always out there too!   Now that's how you wear a mini-skirt (Edyta)!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Looks like MG/OBN had your thread pulled in the Talk to BDC forum...

ETA: Who is more bug-eyed in your opinion? William, my dog, or Jaleel White?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dog-lady. Show dog-lady's posts

Some of the posts from the Pets thread were removed earlier today (mine included).   They removed a lot of stuff, I'm impressed.   In answer to your question,  Jaleel White!     If you have any questions about William,  Dan Rea has the vet on tonight, probably 9p or 10p  WBZ 1030 radio   617-254-1030           Bradley Jay is covering tomorrow 8p-12a

NightSide’s Pet Vet Makes A House Call! Dr. Jim McKiernan, owner of Great Bay Animal Hospital, is in studio to talk about pet health and care. Nobody knows more about pets than NightSide’s official veterinarian, and here’s your chance to get your question answered! Call in early, lines always fill up fast!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

Hi Ache, I hope all is well with you : ) I am seeing my hairdresser next Saturday and hoping to find out how MM's ribs are doing. You are such a good owner to William. Amazing he looks just like a dog on the internet. Same pose and everything! Must be a Boston Terrier thing. Speaking of initials like I did with MM, can you enlighten me to what MG/OBN means? I can usually figure them out like in the rapper DRB but I am perplexed by yours. So when am I getting treated to your wit again?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Good evening, ambergirl

MG/OBN = the Mean Girls of OBN

OBN = my pet name for the CC forum. It stands for "Old Bag Nation" (jocular usage)

Not sure if you know, but Robin is godmother to my William. If anything should happen to me, she has promised to take him into her home. Very gracious of her, wouldnt you say? So when I see her ganged up on, as she was earlier today, it upsets me. William too. He was livid this afternoon when I told him about the confrontation between Robin and the MGs. He practically flipped out, which is very unlike him. He doesnt understand why you people dont appreciate Robin like he does. And frankly I dont understand it either. She's one of the nicest women Ive ever met. Next month, she and I are taking a trip to Maine to visit F Lee Bailey. William as well as Robin's three dogs are going too. We're sticking them up on the roof in an open box ala Seamus Romney. Gonna be great fun. William cant wait

And, yes, please find out about Maria's ribs. That is a tough injury to overcome. I hope she isnt in too much pain

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

Ache,

That is a riot and I am flattered to be in the Old Bag Nation club.  I will not talk about DL here.  I am here to talk to you : )  I hope my hairdresser is open to talking about MM.  She has a picture of her in her shop, but rarely speaks of her.  I must use my Irish charm.  I can't believe she danced through that pain though and I thought she did really well considering.  Tell William I said hello.  Any events coming up?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from dog-lady. Show dog-lady's posts

Ache, I hope you listened to the vet  Dr. Jim McKiernan last night, very informative, for example a lot of dogs are very itchy right now and he says contrary to the latest trend to blame food... food allergies are very rare although they do exist. 
    He says it is most likely environmental or fleas (especially cats) He recommended oatmeal shampoos (dogs), flea/tick shampoo/remedies and going to an animal dermatologist if this doesn't work for testing and treatment options (including prescription meds), but I like that he said don't go nuts changing the diet  until you identify the cause. 
    I'll let you know when he's on again and sometimes they have the transcripts at the WBZ website. 
    He's based in N.H., seems like a genuine guy that really cares about animals. He also said he doesn't believe in giving the Lyme vaccine to dogs that test positive, he has a different mode of treatment (which I agree with).  
    BTW: The ticks are bad this year, make sure you check William every time you bring him in from walks and make sure you take preventative measures.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from andiejen. Show andiejen's posts

In Response to Re: Where's the party?:
    [QUOTE]Looks like MG/OBN had your thread pulled in the Talk to BDC forum... ETA: Who is more bug-eyed in your opinion? William, my dog, or Jaleel White?
    Posted by AcheNot[/QUOTE]

AcheNot,

What was that about be a "snitch" if you want to???

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Steve Urkel (Jaleel White) happens to have eyes that bug out of his head. Ditto my dog William. That's him to the left

It's true

If you think my pointing this out is reason to snitch on me, go right ahead

Dont know why you would bother, but be my guest...

ETA: Now youre including my reference to "MG/OBN" too? What else you gonna add? Put it in a separate post please. Thank you...

ETA2: Disregard ETA1...

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

In Response to Re: Where's the party?:
    [QUOTE]Ache, That is a riot and I am flattered to be in the Old Bag Nation club.  I will not talk about DL here.  I am here to talk to you : )  I hope my hairdresser is open to talking about MM.  She has a picture of her in her shop, but rarely speaks of her.  I must use my Irish charm.  I can't believe she danced through that pain though and I thought she did really well considering.  Tell William I said hello.  Any events coming up?
    Posted by ambergirl[/QUOTE]

The next big board event is RoyGBiv Appreciation Day IV

Gonna be the greatest Biv Day ever...with Freaky Biv songs so good, we may end up having to hand out 2 or 3 Song of the Year awards. Not kidding either

The quality of the songs this year is phenomenal

And there is still like three months to go to the RGBAD!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

Looking forward! Have a great weekend Ache.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

Ache OBN did not have DL's posts poofed. The moderators must have. They poofed me too. And I just seen they poofed her on the Why are woman not on the politics forum. Even I will say not sure why. She was commending the moderators. I don't mind it so much if it keeps the mayhem that occurred on CC from happening again. But I am shaking my head a little... I like what you wrote but don't be surprised if you get poofed too.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from dog-lady. Show dog-lady's posts

Ache, I had posted a comment in that BDC thread (as a supportive gesture as you did) but deleted it because #1  It was up long enough (all day).  
    #2  I'm leery of getting involved in too many things around here and decided I should stay out of it.  
    I always enjoy your comments and dry sense of humor! 
    Hope you have a wonderful weekend.          
    Oh, and I can't wait for our trip to Maine to visit Lee & Debbie and of course Boots!   Your pal, Robin.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Hi, Robin

Ambergirl thought maybe the mods removed it. But you deleted it on your own, huh? Okay

I'm looking forward to our trip too. I'm trying to come up with a song for Boots to that old Nancy Sinatra tune, but I'm blocking on it right now. Hopefully I will have something in time for our visit...

PS My, arent you up early today:)

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from dog-lady. Show dog-lady's posts

I'm an early riser!   (a little earlier than usual today) 
    PS: I'm not talking about the posts in Pets, those were removed by the moderators.  I'm assuming because they were off topic in a negative way. 
    The Talk to BDC threads tend to be removed once they are looked at and dealt with.       
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MnQcExGaEvk&feature=fvst 
    This is so campy!  By the way when I was in my twenties, more than once or twice I was told I looked like her!