Where's the party?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from reindeergirl. Show reindeergirl's posts

Re: Where's the party?

Hello!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dog-lady. Show dog-lady's posts

Hi reindeergirl!   By the way, what happened to a certain male poster we all know, he would occasionally visit CC and appeared to be well liked by everyone.   It's none of my business and perhaps I shouldn't mention it but I do miss his posts (his posts/threads have disappeared).

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from reindeergirl. Show reindeergirl's posts

Hi, dog-lady!

I don't know. It's been a while for him. I hope everything's OK.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from reindeergirl. Show reindeergirl's posts

Oh, it's lovely, d-l! Thank you for posting it.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dog-lady. Show dog-lady's posts

DWTS.  Who will leave tonight?  
    They were all good, except all that crying kind of got on my nerves.  
    I'm disappointed Gavin didn't remove his hat again, he had it off during rehearsal and he didn't look that bad, I think it's going to cost him! 
    Everyone really stepped up, I'm still thinking it's Katherine  and William as the top dogs!         

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Yes, Katherine and William all the way to the finale. With Donald Driver in third place

KJ should have received three 10's last night, but mean, old Len Goodman doesnt give out his 10 this early in the season, I guess. She deserved it though

The good news about Gavin DeGraw's hair: He still has some!
    The bad news about his hair: It's receded significantly:(
    Even more bad news: Gavin looks just like his father, and the old man is shiny bald:(:(
    Ultimately though, some good news: Despite his shiny baldness, DeGraw the Elder is rather distinguished looking. For an older gentleman, he is actually quite handsome

So Gavin has that to look forward to...

Something else he has to look forward to: More private dance lessons from sexy Katerina Schmirnoff! That's if he isnt voted out tonight. Big if though. I have no idea who is going home. The lowest score was 24...straight 8's across the board...which is outstanding. So all of them danced well, but everyone (save KJ and William) is vulnerable

And no more worries about MM anymore, right? If she is healthy enough to perform at Wrestlemania, she is good to go on DWTS...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dog-lady. Show dog-lady's posts

I was surprised to see Jack Wagner go! 
    Such a nice guy and he has a great head of hair! 
    He was quite the heartthrob about twenty years ago,  I remember when he was a young buck (robust, high-spirited young man) on General Hospital.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

Did you see the look on his face?  He looked stunned.  I remember him from General Hospital too.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dog-lady. Show dog-lady's posts

I wasn't expecting it either, I thought for sure it would be Gavin because he refuses to take off those stupid hats that look ridiculous on a formal dance floor (imo)!  I guess he just didn't get the votes.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

I was diasppointed to see Jack go too, but at the end there, it was either him or Karina, so you know what outcome I was rooting for

Jack Wagner = Nice guy/Great hair/Bad eye job

He is also an outstanding golfer. Not good enough to be a pro, but just a notch or two below

He is probably playing 36 holes today, I bet

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dog-lady. Show dog-lady's posts

He was recently engaged to Heather Locklear and that didn't work out.  
    If Gavin doesn't take that hat off you know who'll be next!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Baby steps

I give him props just for taking the hat off during rehearsal

Never thought I'd see that

I agree he is probably the next one to be voted off, but with that "Dance Off" thing theyre introduciing next week, the judges will have more of a say over who stays and who goes

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dog-lady. Show dog-lady's posts

Men are so weird about their hair!  I hope he doesn't go the comb over route!  He has a very nice face, he couldn't look old if he tried and he holds his own on the dance floor. Look at Matt Lauer, just let it go!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

He's nowhere near the "Matt Lauer/Just let it go" stage yet

He is probably still in a little bit of denial

ETA: Actually he is at the "I know I'm not fooling anyone with this hat, but I'm not ready to take it off either, so dont make me remove it yet" stage

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from dog-lady. Show dog-lady's posts

Ache, please tell Maks to take Mark under his wing!  He should be more careful to avoid these kind of scenes!  Maybe Maks could introduce him to a nice Ukrainian girl?   http://www.tmz.com/2012/04/06/mark-ballas-girlfriend-fight-playhouse-dancing-with-the-stars/

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from reindeergirl. Show reindeergirl's posts

dog-lady,

I love your dog-carousel avatar.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Hi, Robin

I wish the site provided subtitles to the video. Except for when the girl raises her voice, I cant make out what either of them is saying

And why is TMZ bleeping out the swear words? Not what I was expecting from a site like that

I will talk to Mark personally. Any kind of public incident, even one as minor as this one was between him and his gf, reflects badly on the show, and we cant have that. Mark knows this. He's a smart kid. But I will speak with him over the weekend anyway about avoiding incidents like this in the future...

And Maks wants me to remind you he is Ukranian. So if he is going to set Mark up with a "nice" girl (Not that he would: 1) Max couldnt be bothered. 2) It isnt his nature to be a matchmaker. 3) MB does okay on his own), it would be to a Ukranian girl, not Russian

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from dog-lady. Show dog-lady's posts

I changed it (Ukrainian) but I guess not before you saw it!  It looks like they were drinking, but he should know better!  He should try to get involved with the opera chick (Katherine) if she'll have him!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

It said Russian when I looked at it first. I should have refreshed the page a few times. This site is screwy, isnt it?

Yeah, I thought MB and KJ were an item actually. I was surprised to find out about this other broad

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

I had to reschedule my hair appointment for 2 weeks. Not that I thought I had much to contribute. Hopefully I will in 2 weeks. My roots are pissed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from dog-lady. Show dog-lady's posts

MB is in the middle of his 15 minutes of fame!    That girl in the video had his house key!  He took it back thank goodness!  Tell him to smarten up!   TMZ is covering the fiasco tonight at 7pm Channel 25.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

Ache, WTH is going on with the LL weight loss thread??? I agree with you 100% and not because I dislike the LL posters (ok I lie ) but because your numbers are correct. S*cks being shot down for no reason. That is why I say "Life is not a personality contest. Oh wait! Yes it is" For what it's worth.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

ambergirl, they arent "shooting me down" over there. They are just ignoring me, which is the worst thing one can do to a fellow poster on a message board IMO

If we all ignored one another here, what a helluva board we'd have, huh?

I like pointing that out from time to time to people who make a show of using the ignore function

Btw by the time you make it to your hairdresser, MM might be eliminated from the show! Although she looked pretty good last week. Excellent actually

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Robin, I'm watching The Masters right now, so I'm missing MB on TMZ

Let me know if I missed anything\

ETA: And, yes, I will make sure to tell him to wise up

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

Ache, there are times the "ignore and report" buttons are needed. Example that immature bullying that went on at CC. Not deserved at all. My finger was numb at the end of the day. I want to thank you for not contributing to that. But other than that I have not used it. May threaten but don't follow through. As far as Maria I was all excited since she is from my part of my shore. Let's not count her out yet. ETA: You should not be put on ignore for pointing out the obvious