Where's the party?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dog-lady. Show dog-lady's posts

Re: Where's the party?

Ache I think they (LL) are just joking with you! 
    How could anyone not like you? 
    You really listen to people that's how you pick up on those little discrepancies that most people don't!   
    TMZ showed a clip of MB and girlfriend arguing and said in the end they made up and went home together! 
    They showed Maks leaving a gym or something and the photographer made a crack that he had put on some weight, so Maks pulled up his shirt to show off his abs and  prove he was in still in top form!  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

They weren't joking.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Joking? Hmmm. I dont know about that, Robin

It seems like everyone in that thread hates me. No idea why. I try to be supportive. I'm always helpful. And in my own way, I'm respectful of them too

Fat Jneen doesnt see it that way though...

Maks overweight? That's a laugh. Those TMZ video guys will say anything to get a rise out of people. Maks has never been overweight as far as I know

And wasnt it just last season we were talking about how underweight he looked??

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

I realized I interrupted DWTS thread. My apologies to Ache and DL...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dog-lady. Show dog-lady's posts

Ambergirl no need to apologize, I wasn't ignoring you I just couldn't think of anything to say about Maria!  She's beautiful but there's something bland or vapid about her.  Maybe men see her differently!  
    Ache, I think the way you go into the LL thread occasionally with well thought out helpful insights and tips is perfect.
    They will come to appreciate you and look for your posts (if they don't already). 
    I wonder if you're having similar problems such as I did when I would go to CC with factual information about their dietary habits etc. 
    They don't want to hear it!  We assume they would want to know the truth but it ain't so!   
    Ache I doubt anyone hates you!    
    Weight is a very sensitive issue for some women.   
    Please... you know what can happen when people take things too seriously around here! 
    Positive energy!   Positive thoughts only!     
    BTW: Everyone have a Happy Easter or Happy Passover or just have a nice weekend whatever you choose to celebrate...or not!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dog-lady. Show dog-lady's posts

Ache,  The Masters... huh!  That goes with my theory that you are either a doctor, lawyer or a professor!   If you have time check out the Jimmy Kimmel episode with Jack and Anna  (27.11-39.54)  http://www.hulu.com/watch/347167/jimmy-kimmel-live-tue-apr-3-2012    (13.00-18.34) The Aunt Chippy and Easter eggs segment reminds me of CC!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Hi, Robin

I agree about MM being beautiful/bland, but most TV news entertainment reporters are as well, arent they? She's very exuberant and likeable, but not especially interesting. And aside from that phony laugh of hers, she hasnt revealed much of her personality so far in her three weeks on DWTS

Sorry, Maria, but youre a little dullsville IMO

PS I hope I dont have any emergency surgeries to perform today or any last minute evidentiary hearings to attend or any eleventh-hour lectures to give, because I want to watch The Masters again this afternoon, and I dont want to be interrupted:)

I love Aunt Chippy! I'm gonna go watch that segment now. Thanks for the link

Oh, and I will try to be nicer to Fat Jneen too...

ETA: Anna Trebunskaya in a red dress...wow!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

I agree about Maria. Hoping she would prove me wrong. Maybe that explains why her Aunt never mentions her. Her Aunt lost a son years ago at the age of 18 from a car accident. Tragic .. Always surprised when she talks about family, she never mentions her cousin. Ache, I actually see you as an IT professional. Either way, I hope your witty writing is somewhere in your life : )

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Me? An IT guy? Now that's funny:)

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dog-lady. Show dog-lady's posts

Doctor : Portrait of a hansdome doctor standing at hospital    Dr AcheNot MD                       (in my imagination)  Professor AcheNot PhD     
    Attorney AcheNot Esq.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Robin lol

I hope when we go to Maine next week, and you see me for the first time, you wont be too disappointed

We'll have fun no matter what though. I promise:)

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

What's up with Urkel and all that controversy? I hope you all had a wonderful Easter : )

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

Ache, I see you as a rocket scientist. Lol! Damn I wish I could post pictures on my phone!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

An Urkel controversy? Havent heard anything about it. All news to me

I will ask my chief correspondent in LA to check it out though

I'll get to the bottom of it. Dont worry

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

Thanks Ache. I heard he went off on his partner. Urkel?? Really?? Kinda funny if he did .. I have very sick humor : )

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from dog-lady. Show dog-lady's posts

http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/jaleel-white-gets-into-vicious-fight-with-kym-johnson-mark-ballas-201224#ixzz1qv4NPRNX All involved deny anything happened.      http://content.usatoday.com/communities/entertainment/post/2012/04/jaleel-white-dancing-with-the-stars-fight-exaggerated-/1

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

Do you believe him DL? I'm on the fence. I think there must be some truth there. Not sure if they are blowing it out it of proportion? Either way, funny in a sad way.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from dog-lady. Show dog-lady's posts

http://www.v1011fm.com/pages/big-al.html?article=9980774     He has had some problems with an ex-girlfriend.   
    Dr Ache,  do you think he has hyperthyroidism, after all look at his eyes  (Graves' ophthalmopathy) that might explain the irritability and aggression. 
    When we rule out medical causes, I think we should send him for a psychiatric evaluation, do you agree Dr Ache? 
    Should I start the paperwork?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

Oh! Gets better and better.... no need for LA reporter Ache. Robin is all over this! Thanks DL!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from dog-lady. Show dog-lady's posts

• http://www.contactmusic.com/news/gilbert-hospitalised-with-concussion_1314732 and Maria has stress fractures in her feet!   Give that girl a bone density test...you know what you'll find!     Anyway who's leaving tonight?   Gavin?  Sherry?  Gladys? Melissa?                                                                                    Melissa explained further, via Twitter, what really happened.

"I'm alright. Mild concussion and whiplash. Very soon I will be safely home resting and being taken care of."

And it even sounds like Gavin DeGraw helped get her to the ambulance, as she also tweeted "@GavinDeGraw bless your heart for carrying me down those stairs!"

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

bone density test lol

Maybe youre right about her having early onset osteoparosis after all

Whatever she has, MM is proving to be too brittle for the rigors of DWTS

Dont know who's going home tonight, but if it's anyone besides the four you mention, I'd be surprised (ETA: I hope it's Sherry. Sorry, Val)

Katherine and William are still the favorites IMO to make the finale, but last night they were outdanced/outperformed by both DD and Roshon

And I am officially neutral inre the Urkel Controversy. I dont know what happened between him and leggy Kym Johnson, but I found myself rooting against him last night, so apparently my subconscious is assuming the worst about Urk. Probably not fair, but oh, well

Get well soon, Mel Gilbert

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from dog-lady. Show dog-lady's posts

http://www.tmz.com/2012/04/10/maksim-chmerkovskiy-melissa-gilbert-concussion-whiplash/ Your friend Maks is at it again!  He just can't keep his mouth shut!   I have to say though, the thought did cross my mind... she must have gotten a ton of sympathy votes!   
    Ache I don't like to correct anyone, I think it's rude but:  osteoporosis not osteoparosis,   osteopenia in the mild stages,   I guess it's been a while since medical school for you!  
    Back to DWTS,  Gavin is starting to grow on me, a likable fellow!  You're right, his father is very distinguished looking.  
    Gavin was quite the gentleman carrying Melissa down two flights of stairs to the ambulance!   
    Where was Maks?  He missed a great PR opportunity.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

First of all, thank you for correcting my misspelling of osteoporosis. I'm not the world's greatest speller. At med school we held a Medical Terminology Spelling Bee every year, and I was eliminated in the first round six years in a row (Yes, it took me 6 years to graduate...)

Secondly, I'm not sure what your issue is with Maks in the interview. I thought he did fine

The idiot TMZ guy starts him off with the dumbest question ever: "Did you see the accident"?

Duh!

Mel G hurt herself banging her head into Maks's knee. So obviously Maks saw the "accident", you TMZ moron (ETA: "TMZ moron" is a redundant term)

Then the subject of DWTS playing up injuries to boost ratings is brought up...not by Maks, but by the idiot TMZ guy

Maks responds by defending the show: "No, DWTS does not [play up injuries for ratings]" and No, "They definitely dont fake it [ie, injuries]"

He also says "They may amplify it a little bit", but meh...that's nothing. I have no problem with it. He isnt being disloyal or saying something that discredits the show. Just making a frank/unguarded observation. I'm okay with it. If I wasnt, I would have already texted him about it by now...

Btw around the 20 second mark, it looks like Maks bends down to pet a dog 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from dog-lady. Show dog-lady's posts

You're right I jumped to conclusions, I just looked at the TMZ clip and he really doesn't say much.  It did look like Maks was petting a dog,  when they showed him on DWTS with his family a while back there was a English Bulldog hanging around the dinner table while they were eating!   He's definitely a dog person!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

The dog's name is Sir-Sleep-Alot. (Not kidding). Sleepy for short

I helped name him

Sleepy and William are best friends. They get along great