Where's the party?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dog-lady. Show dog-lady's posts

Re: Where's the party?

Maksim Chmerkovskiy Has Fallen in Love – with His New Puppy!

Courtesy Maksim Chmerkovskiy   http://www.peoplepets.com/people/pets/article/0,,20493730,00.html          He doesn't believe in crating!   Finally someone with some common sense! 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Awww. Look at that face!

Sleepy's I mean, not Maks's

What a handsome little fella

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dog-lady. Show dog-lady's posts

What do you think?  I say Gavin's going home,  although Gladys is looking tired...I don't think she'd mind leaving! 
    I enjoyed Carlos Santana last night, brought back memories, he's the best, an ultimate musician!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Hi, Robin

Mel G, Gladys, and Gavin were the bottom three last night

The judges will determine who gets booted in the Dance Duel thing. If Gavin is in the bottom 2, they will probably send him home. I suspect they might want to save Gladys for Motown Week next week

As for everyone else, Katherine and William hit home runs with their Argentine Tangos. DD did too, but was underscored. He deserved more than an 8, Len! What's the matter with you??

Next Level - Fragile Maria: Two triple 9 scores in a row. May have to take her more seriously now

Rashon: Did well again last night. Been consistently outstanding throughout

Jaleel: Good, not great. Highlight moment for him this season was his very first dance. He's stuggled to match that performance since

PS In honor of Latin Night, William and I put on our serapes last evening. Then during the show, we snacked on Tostitos and Guacamole dip

Also dont tell Karina, but I noticed last night that William is starting to fall for Peta Murgatroyd

Me too!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dog-lady. Show dog-lady's posts

Next time instead of Tostitos, may I suggest you try Xochitl Mexican Style chips usually found in the health food section of Shaws/S&S, they cost a little more but are less salty and taste better (imo). 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Robin, that's a good idea, but William frowns on that sort of thing

If I just walk down the health food aisle, he gives me a look

He thinks that section of the supermarket is unmanly

So I always avoid it

And, yes, William goes food shopping with me...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

I have my hair appt Saturday. Not sure if my hairdresser will answer any questions I have about Maria but I am curious about her ribs and feet. I have known her for years so hoping she is open. I thought Maria did really good myself. Amber is quite stubborn like William when it comes to food. When I had to give her a pill, I put it in a piece of cheese. I was leaning down and she spit the pill out and it hit me in the face. She then ate the cheese that was in her mouth and walked away. Now that could have been an accident since she hasn't done it again but I swear she gave me the stink eye before she trotted off. True story : )

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

I believe it

The pill-in-the-cheese trick never works

I tried a variation of it with William many years ago, but he became very insulted and stared at me as if to say, "Wildo, what the hell are you doing? If you want me to take a pill, just give me the damn pill. Stop treating me like I'm some dumb little kid. (At the time, he hadnt even turned 2 years old yet)

Ever since then, when he needs medication (which is almost never because he is like a canine version of Superman), I just give it to him, and he eats it right out of my hand like candy

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dog-lady. Show dog-lady's posts

You have to mush the pill into a bite size portion of cooked hamburger or chicken, something really good, so they eat it in one gulp without thinking about it!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

If they still tend to spit it out (or if the pill is time released and can't be crushed), you can coat your thumb and forefinger in the tasty stuff so after you put the bite in their mouths they immediately start licking your fingers and they swallow involuntarily.  By the time your fingers have been licked clean, the pill is long gone.  Peanut butter works especially well for this method because it's easy to get a bunch of it to stick on your fingers.  That's what we did with rather large antibiotic capsules that we couldn't open and stir into anything.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

It isn't a problem to be honest.  It only happened that once. I didn't use a big enough piece of cheese.  She takes her medicine with cheese every day now.  But thanks, good advice : )

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

Ache, I am in dire need of your wit. Just saying...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dog-lady. Show dog-lady's posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4inwgFDw7I Ache,  I know the movie  The Fantasticks is 12 years old  (longest running Off-Broadway play ever)  I recently watched it a couple of times and was very impressed wth the actor Jonathan Morris's portrayal of El Gallo,  for some reason I thought of you, I think if you were an actor you could nail that part!   
    He sings "Try to Remember" in the last scene, very poignant,  you really have to watch the whole movie to get the gist of it,  kind of a chick flick so I understand that may not be possible!  
    PS: If I'm lucky enough to have another boy dog in my life I'm going to name him El Gallo  if it suits his personality!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Thank you, Robin!

I am not too familiar with this El Gallo, but he sounds like a cool dude to me, so if somehow I remind you of him, I feel very complimented by that

I watched the entire clip. Joey M cannot act. OMG He is terrible. The girl is good though. Jonathan looks a little wraith-like to me, but nice wavy hair

Btw, sorry that we werent able to make it up to Lee Bailey's this week like I promised, but if you want to meet up at the Genocide/Potato Famine lecture on Sunday, that would be great

Maks and Val however are busy and wont be able to attend...

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from dog-lady. Show dog-lady's posts

Jonathan Morris is a superb actor!  
    I didn't realize the Ukrainians had a Genocide event too, will have to read up on it.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

In Response to Re: Where's the party?:
    [QUOTE]Ache, I am in dire need of your wit. Just saying...
    Posted by ambergirl[/QUOTE]

I'm trying my best, ambergirl

Youre gonna have to be a little patient with me though, okay?

ETA: Right now I'm busy trying to get a new Biv Day/Biv Fest forum established. That's where my focus is...

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

Ok Ache.. I had a weak moment.. : ) Thanks to you and DL about the Book forum. Never noticed it before. I will post my book over there. I vouched for you to have a forum. Good luck with that though. They are not very responsive or communicative.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from dog-lady. Show dog-lady's posts

You're welcome, however in order for us to forgive you , you have to watch The Fantasticks movie (the whole thing) and report back. 
    Thank you.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

Lol! Ok and where do I find such fantastic movie?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from dog-lady. Show dog-lady's posts

http://boston.thistv.com/view/movie/634/The%20Fantasticks
    You can probably find it at your local library.  
    Pay particular attention to the character El Gallo for some reason he reminds me of Ache!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

I will look for it. El Gallo must be quite the leading man to be compared to Ache!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from dog-lady. Show dog-lady's posts

Maybe I overstepped, it's up to Ache to decide if it's mandatory for you to watch The Fantasticks or not,  he's in charge so I'll leave it up to him.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

Well you have me all curious now so I am def going to look for it. Think it's on you tube?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

Thanks DL! I don't have a home pc, but will watch at lunch Monday. Will give my review Monday night. Lead actor Ache? How could I not watch!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from dog-lady. Show dog-lady's posts

Ache and ambergirl,  Please ignore anything I had to say yesterday!  I was being much too silly!    PS:  Don't waste your time on that movie!  Everyone says it's boring (except me)!