Where's the party?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

Re: Where's the party?

DL, I don't think you were silly at all! Lord knows I have sat through boring movies in my life. I must see Ache's alter ego : ) My hairdresser told me Maria also got hurt rehearsing. Her partner dropped her on her chin. Not sure if you knew that. I don't recall hearing it but I could be wrong. She also told me her sister, Maria's mother, didn't know she was going to be on the show until the night before. It is in the contract. She can't even tell anyone if she won. I have to get ready for my niece's benefit so I hope you both have a great night!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

ambergirl:

DWTS is a live show

If Maria is fortunate enough to win, both she and her mother (and everyone else in America) will know about it at exactly the same time:)

Footage of MM being dropped on her chin aired last Monday

Peace

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

I thought it was out there about her chin but didn't know for sure. I get old timers sometimes and forgot it was live. I did think it interesting she had to be kept quiet about being on the show even with her family. Wish I had something juicy to add : ) I hate waiting for people that are late.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dog-lady. Show dog-lady's posts

http://abc.go.com/shows/jimmy-kimmel-live/dancing-with-the-stars Gavin and Karina (in a red dress) on Jimmy Kimmel!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Karina, very beautiful as usual

But I think I prefer Anna's red dress to Karina's. Hmmm

Btw, I forgot to tell you...Karina upset William last Tuesday, when she admitted to Gavin that she had [broken wind]. Do you remember that? Was during one of those backstage moments

William was like, "Oh, no! That isnt true, is it, Wildo? A pretty woman like Karina doesnt [break wind], right? It's impossible, isnt it??"

"No, boy", I said, trying to calm him down. "She was kidding. She just wanted to relax Gavin before his big dance, so he wouldnt mess up his steps. Just a joke, okay? Dont worry. Karina does not [break wind]. Not now. Not ever..."

OMG I hated lying to him like that, but what was I supposed to do? He got very emotional. He puts beautiful women on such a pedastal, you know?

Do you think I did the right thing, Robin? Would you have done the same with your three if Karina upset them they way she did William?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dog-lady. Show dog-lady's posts

My Peke jumped up from a snooze and looked at the TV with a concerned expression on his face when Karina said that! 
    My two girls (we were all lounging on the futon) didn't seem to care or notice.
    I was surprised too! 
    I didn't think beautiful people did that in public or at least would never admit to it! 
    I thought it was too much information, but you're right I think she did it to get Gavin to relax, and that's what I told my boy, he seemed to accept that and went back to his nap.  
    I hope she was joking though!
    I don't enjoy those kind of auditory/olfactory images!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dog-lady. Show dog-lady's posts

DWTS’ Karina Smirnoff Sets the Record Straight: “I Don’t F@rt”

Gavin DeGraw & Karina Smirnoff Laugh at Dancing With the Stars Rehearsal
    Photo Credit: Rick Rowell/ ABC

It was nice to watch someone get eliminated from Dancing With the Stars without any tears or drama. But we could have done without the f@rt. 

On the DWTS Season 14, Week 5: Results show, Gavin DeGraw and Karina Smirnoff were forced to dance the Cha Cha Cha against Jaleel White and Kym Johnson in the first DWTS Dance Duel. The judges unanimously voted for Jaleel to stay, which meant Gavin and Karina were eliminated.

But in the behind-the-scenes rehearsal package, we got to see Karina trying to make Gavin laugh on the ballroom floor by saying, “Can I tell you a secret? I f@rted.”

Now, Karina claims she was 100% joking. She tells E! “I have to set the record straight.” She continued, “I don't f@rt. [Gavin] has this joke that he says to me repeatedly about every three hours or so in rehearsal. He goes, 'I have a secret.' I finish his joke and I say, 'I f@rted.' which I didn't! They only played that line [in the video package]. I promise I didn't!”

Well! We guess we’re relieved. Something we do not want to picture is former fiance/fiancee Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Karina sitting around the house passing gas. Image begone!

Watch the next new episode of DWTS on Monday at 8 p.m. ET/PT on ABC.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Thank you, Robin!

Great investigative work

William is going to be so relieved when he reads this article. Turns out I didnt lie to him after all. Karina did not/does not [break wind]. Just like I told him! Yahoo!

I hope she learned a valuable lesson from all this though, ie that a frank and open admission like the one she made to Gavin last week (even one said in jest) has the potential to shock/disappoint/upset her loyal fans (both two-legged and four-legged kind)

PS Glad to hear your Pekingese wasnt too traumatized. He seems like a good boy. He and William would get along great, I'm sure

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dog-lady. Show dog-lady's posts

Attention Commoners:  Roger Taylor has just come off "triple" secret probation from BDC and can now post again! 
    I have invited him to join us down here, if he'd like.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from pingo. Show pingo's posts

For anyone interested, there is a special tonight on 20/20: Dance Floor Confidential (ABC).  It is a behind the scenes look of DWTS right after the competition. - Pingo

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dog-lady. Show dog-lady's posts

I have Lilacs in my garden too!    Yes, they allow them at the Trailer Park!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Robin:

Nice lilacs. Beautifully displayed

That reminds me. Lila Sunday next month at the Arnold Arboretum. William and I will be there. Would love to have you and your three as our guests. Should be fun

And dont worry. I promise William wont get fresh with either of your two girls...

Pingo:

Thanks for the info. I didnt know about that show. Will definitely watch tonight

Btw how are the turkeys this year? Are they still bothering you? I'm officially retired from turkey fighting, but I will come out of retirement if you need me

And to both of you:

Tonight is Motown Week on DWTS. The Temptations will be one of the acts performing live. According to Maks (who just texted me), theyre going to sing "The Way You Do the Danderoo", which as you recall won Freak Fest Song of the Year back in January

So I'm really looking forward to tonight's show. Gonna be exciting. I cant wait

Peace!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dog-lady. Show dog-lady's posts

Looking forward to DWTS tonight!  
    I hope Smokey sings  "Just to See Her".  
    He is one cool dude!  
    I've marked my calendar for the Arnold Arboretum event, but I will probably just bring my youngest girl (poodle mix) the other two don't travel well!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from reindeergirl. Show reindeergirl's posts

I plan to be at Lilac Sunday, too!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from reindeergirl. Show reindeergirl's posts

Gorgeous lilacs, DL!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

The liliacs brought back nice childhood memoried DL.  We had a liliac tree in our back yard and I would pick them for my mother. The house would smell so good. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from dog-lady. Show dog-lady's posts

A while back a DWTS thread disappeared from the TV forum, a new thread has been started but I invited people to come here if they want to discuss DWTS, thought I'd mention it in case anyone shows up!   
    I bet Gladys and Roshan are the bottom two tonight!  That dance off thing for the bottom two is brutal!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

We haven't heard from Ache, DL because I thinking he is working on the Biv Day Biv Fest. At least I hope he is : )

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

There's Biv Day (RoyGBiv Appreciation Day aka the RGBAD)

And there's Freak Fest (RoyGBiv Winter Freak Festival aka the BFF)

But no "Biv Day Biv Fest". Not yet anyway

Youre right though, I am always busy/hard at work, planning one major Biv event or another

It's a 365 day ordeal for me, but well worth it

The satisfaction I get, knowing that I am turning on the True Biv Fanatics of RoyB Nation (TBFRBN), is what motivates me...

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from dog-lady. Show dog-lady's posts

Some of us are not familiar with this RoyGBiv fellow, do you have a picture? A bio? I share your enthusiasm but it would be nice to know who he is! 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

No picture I'm afraid

No real bio either

But I do have the biz card he used:

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

Maria got all 10's. I think she is doing amazing! Your thoughts?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from pingo. Show pingo's posts

Maria did great last night. But Derek is the best prof. dancer IMHO. He is mischievous and fun and she is the pretty, which adds to the performing. Who will be out tonight? Melissa, I think. I hate to say that, because I do not believe Maks deserve that. He is as good a dancer as Derek. Liked Melissa in her dance  last night with Val and Maks. Maybe it will up her scores.
    Agree Ache, the last elimination dance is indeed brutal.
    - Pingo

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Winter2011Bride. Show Winter2011Bride's posts

Ache, I'm having a problem with groundhogs(woodchucks) as well. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

Ache, lost my job.. so will not be on a lot. Will check in ocassionally but real life has interfered. See you later alligator ; ) looking forward to reading your latest when I come back. An Ache ditty on how the corporate world SU*KS would be ok too ; ) Peace.

Sections
Shortcuts