Where's the party?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dog-lady. Show dog-lady's posts

Re: Where's the party?

Amber, sorry to hear of your troubles.  Maybe you could check in from the library occasionally, good luck.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

Thanks DL.. I can from my phone but it's not like a pc. Def getting a laptop but can't right away. Will be doing the library in the meantime for my job search. Ugh..

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Sorry to hear about your job, amber. That's lousy

Wish I owned my own business. I'd hire you tomorrow

I know it's harder posting messages from your phone than it is from a computer, but keep in touch. You have many friends here and much support

And we'll miss you if you arent around

Good luck with the job search. Something will pop for you, I'm sure

P&L

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

Ache, your kind words meant a lot.. once I get straightened out with unemployment etc. I will breathe easier. Very stressed now. But I will pop in as I know big events are coming and Lord knows I could use some Ache! : ) Enjoy this beautiful weather. P&L back at ya

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

Hi Ache!    I forgot about Lilac Sunday.  Sorry.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Hi, Robin!

My, what a sexy avatar you are sporting this afternoon

Ulla-la

ETA: William was hoping to spot a GH lookalike today, but it didnt happen. Oh, well. Next year, okay?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

Definitely.     YDH dancing with his mom:    http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20594932,00.html?xid=rss-topheadlines  ETA: I may be coming out more often, DL has been busy in the Pet forums.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

I give YDH a 10 for loving his mother, but a 4 for the overall performance

Pretty sure I saw a lift, and sorry, but I have to deduct for that...

The great work "DL" does in the Pets forum will always be appreciated

Welcome back, Robin39!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

You weren't that harsh, rumor has it she had some bad work done a while back but it seems to have been corrected.
    She looks more like her mother as she gets older, funny how that happens.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

In Response to Re: Where's the party?:
    [QUOTE]Sorry Robin/DL.. would never buy that book. Ugh... school should be over when you are over 30!! Lol! I did win an award in Junior High. Excellence in English. Funny huh? Ache, missed you. Miss your scrapping more. What are you thinking talking to Old Bags???? Lmao! So when is your first event? Not on here every day so don't want to miss it.
    Posted by ambergirl[/QUOTE]

The date for the RGBADIV is set, but I cant reveal it yet, because The Announcement is a really big deal. It is practically an event in and of itself. Biv fanatics (across the nation and around the world) are already camped out in anticipation of it

I will say however that Biv Day IV is less than a month away, okay? Please be patient with me. It will be here before you know it

PS Lebron James has been in the league nine years, and he has yet to win even one NBA title

By the end of his 7th year, Larry Bird had already won three

LJ needs to win it all at least once before we can even think of elevating him to LB status

Lebron is good, but he is no Larry. Not yet anyway

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

In Response to Re: Where's the party?:
    [QUOTE]----Not me!  I will never be an "old bag"---- Robin, you can't become something you already are. Just couldn't help that. - Pingo
    Posted by pingo[/QUOTE]

Pingo!

Robin is no OB. She is in fact the antithesis of an OB

And who would know better than I?

I didnt invent the term "old bag", but I might as well have. I sure as hell wore it out

I expect an apology/retraction from you within the hour...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

Thanks Ache, but don't bother, it's cool. 
    How are your woodchucks?  I haven't seen my guy in a while, they are so shy. 
    Sometimes he comes around at dusk and eats the dandelions on the front lawn, he's a handsome fellow! 
    I look forward to seeing the garter snakes, that's when I know Summer has really begun, they eat a ton of mosquitoes.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

I know, they pick up the scent, right now I'm dealing with toads, harmless things but they give off a very bitter taste when dogs try to bite them, I don't think the poor things (toads) last long anyway,  they seem kind of vulnerable. 
    I run around saving them by getting them out of the yard, but I found out if you touch them with bare hands you get an itchy rash.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

I have only seen two or three snakes (this year) and they looked like juveniles. 
    Don't worry they're out there, where I lived before my neighbor had a wood pile, that's one of their favorite places to sun, hide and mate.  You wouldn't notice them right away but if you lifted up a log....look out!   I think snakes eat baby toads.  You know, the whole food chain thing going on, that's why it's best not to disrupt it if possible. IMO       
    PS:  Ache,  I've decided to name my woodchuck  "Woody"  it's a perfect name for him, Thank you.  Wink

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

Hello Wildo,  Fred here, listen,  I would never hurt Robin, I did have to excrete some nasty bitter toxic serum from my pores to teach her dogs a lesson;  toads are not to be messed with (mission accomplished),  unfortunately Robin felt the need to get involved.    
    I'm no expert but there is some poison ivy (doesn't bother me) creeping over and under the fence so I'm not sure, but that may be the cause of her rash as she is always puttering around out here with those silly dogs!  
    Tell William I said hello and I respect his status as a protective canine...but warn him to keep his distance from my species. 
    Btw,  I love my home under the shed, heaven!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mocean. Show Mocean's posts

TM is back. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

The Fantasticks is on tomorrow at 3pm    http://boston.thistv.com/view/movie/634/The%20Fantasticks      Something about that movie,  Ill just have to watch it again!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

Woodchuck tunnel entrance.        error/picture won't post :(

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

I'll be watching the Patriots at that time tomorrow. Theyre playing Tennesseee. First game of the season. Go, Pats

ThisTV actually airs The Fantasticks quite a lot. Ive flipped to it several times now. Never at the beginning though, so I never watch for more than a few minutes

But if you recommend it, Robin, I know it has to be good

The tunnel picture btw did not work. At least not on my screen

PS Will they ever fix this stupid board so that it is running normally again? When dottie mentioned that some of the features we are accustomed to using like DELETE and EDIT wouldnt be ready til "phase two", to me that was an ominous sign that we had to get used to things as is, because they werent going to get any better for a very long time

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

That's funny, I can see the picture on my screen, it looks like a big deep hole in the ground.

Yeah you're right, This Tv does play the same old movies a lot, a lot of seventies stuff too.

It's a silly movie, kind of sad actually, but I do like the actor Jonathon Morris though, but maybe I'll read instead now that I've figured how to download books from the library onto my computer.

I'm looking forward to DWTS, 2 more weeks to go!

Robin 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

They run a lot of obscure films, and the picture quality of some isnt always so great, but it's nice having an all-movie channel on an over-the-air station

Weird that your picture isnt showing up on my screen, but it is on yours. Wonder if others see it too?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

I noticed they show  Of Mice and Men at least once a week,  I can't watch that, too much of a downer!
    I don't like that music they play in between stuff,  sounds old and funky.
    Like you said, it is a movie channel available without cable, I do appreciate that.

Hey, maybe one of the lurkers will let us know if they can see that  picture I posted.

Wish I was interested in sports, never caught the bug.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.   Robin