Where's the party?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

Re: Where's the party?

Well, at least you've confided you have 3 dogs.  You show such an interest in cats, I thought you might have a cat or 2 too.  As for Cheerio and me, we have no shame, we post away with her pics.  She's got so she loves to see the camera in my hands and will almost surely stop in her tracks to pose - of course she know she gets a T.J. cat treat or two, afterwards!  She and I are very food oriented.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

Boo could care less if I take his picture.  He is very laid back and lazy : )  Tigger I swear poses like Cheerio.  I don't know who I would look like?  My nickname was rebel when I was younger and I still have a bit of that in me.  You have the best imagination tt, so I would love a recommendation from you.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

Well, give us a movie star that you resemble - sort of - in any kind of size, shape or form -  I picture you, short, with curly brown hair, but I need something to finish off the picture in my mind.  Pick an image, any image you want to be - -  Afterall, this is fantasyland!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

Isn't it funny how we picture other people?  I am actually tall with straight brown hair with blonde highlights : )  I don't think I look like her, but my attitude is more Katherine Hepburn.  I really liked her.  You can call me Kate, thank you.  Ha!

Quote from article written about her: 
    When one thinks of her, one immediately thinks of her irrepressible spirit, her swaggery confidence...her indomitable sense of humor".

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

Oh my goodness.  I'll have to stretch you out and up in my mind!  Well, not at all what I pictured, except for the sense of humor, of course.  That you do have and a quick wit.   So, I have to mull on that - - - - - mulling- - - - - - mulling  - - - -

ETA:  Still mulling.  I've been able to stretch you up a couple of inches, but can't get rid of the short curly hair - wish I could think of someone to tell you.  You may just have to stay that way in my mind.  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

I think I will go with Katherine Hepburn.  It is fantasy right?  : )

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

You are too kind Robin!  I am 54, so too old for them and too young for Katherine Hepburn, but always admired her.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

In Response to Re: Where's the party?:
    [QUOTE]You are too kind Robin!  I am 54, so too old for them and too young for Katherine Hepburn, but always admired her.
    Posted by ambergirl[/QUOTE]

Well, Kate, in my mind, you are much younger than that and that's the way you're going to stay - along with the short curly brown hair!  Afterall, it's my fantasy!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

I like your fantasy much better tt!!  LOL!  I always wanted curly hair.  My DH had curly hair, so DD has a lot of body in her hair that she straightens.  Drives me crazy she does that as I would kill to have her hair and she wishes for straight hair like me.  Isn't that always the way? 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

[QUOTE]  She and I are very food oriented.
    Posted by toytrumpet[/QUOTE]

Yeah, no kidding. If Cheerio were a sandwich roll, she'd be a bulkie

At least youre no longer in denial though, trumpet. That's a start

Feline obesity is a serious problem in America, and it's indulgent pet owners (like you) who are the source of that problem

Solution? Be less tolerant of her oversized appetite, dont feed her so damn much, stop rewarding her for "posing"

Thank you, trumpet

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

amber:

I will take Boo over that Persian any day. He is a real cat. Nothing frou frou about him at all

He looks to be in fine shape too (unlike you know who). I trust you dont spoil him with a "T.J. cat treat" everytime you snap his picture:)

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Where's the party? : Yeah, no kidding. If Cheerio were a sandwich roll, she'd be a bulkie At least youre no longer in denial though, trumpet. That's a start Feline obesity is a serious problem in America, and it's indulgent pet owners (like you) who are the source of that problem Solution? Be less tolerant of her oversized appetite, dont feed her so damn much, stop rewarding her for "posing" Thank you, trumpet
    Posted by AcheNot[/QUOTE]

Oh my gosh, Ache, I'm just kidding around.  Cheerio and I don't care a whit about food!  I enhance her pictures just to give you something to joke about. We're both svelte femme fatales! - What do you know about cats, anyway -

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Where's the party? - What do you know about cats, anyway -
    Posted by toytrumpet[/QUOTE]

Nothing, my little bulkie, but I dont have to be a cat expert to recognize a fat one when I see it, do I?:)

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

[QUOTE]Boo could care less if I take his picture.  He is very laid back and lazy : )  Tigger I swear poses like Cheerio.  I don't know who I would look like?  My nickname was rebel when I was younger and I still have a bit of that in me.  You have the best imagination tt, so I would love a recommendation from you.

Amber, I have it!  rereading your post just now, I'll picture you looking like Phyllis in the Y&R!  I LOVE her and her sp*nk and she certainly is a rebel.  How's that?  I can do away with the short brown curly hair if I can put Phyllis' picture in its place. What do you say?  Wanna be a redhead? (wouldn't let me post the word meaning courage, hope you can fill in the "u".)

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

OMG!  I'll be enjoying a glass of pinot grigio and feeding Cheerio bits of cheese. And, since I don't have a radio, sorry I'll miss your whole set up.  But, I'm sure you'll tell me all about it.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

Thanks anyway.  Just so you both know, Cheerio has gone and hidden in the closet.  She's an extremely sensitive cat, you know.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

Thank you for the compliment about Boo Ache, but in all reality, he isn't frou frou but def lazy.  He actually lays down and pulls his food dish towards him to eat, laying down..  no treats needed to get him to pose, as he really could care less and did I say he is too lazy to run??  Ha!   Tigger on the other hand loves to eat but is not as heavy as Tigger.  They are brothers but couldn't be any more different.  Some cats are just bigger, doesn't mean they are being overfed.  Hey, I can say that about myself..mmm... yeah, I was just born bigger!

tt, so amazing about Phyliss the redhead.  My natural haircolor has always been brown with red highlights.  I was auburn for the longest time.  But alas I find I am losing more of the red highlights, so went with blonde for a change.  Phyliss is gorgeous!  Heck yeah, I'll be her!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

The term is "big boned", that's what we call it, Amber.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

Yeah, that sounds about right tt.  Sealed

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yobettyob. Show Yobettyob's posts

[QUOTE]Yeah, well, at least I dont steal little squirrel babies from their nest, take them into my home, treat them like domesticated pets, and give them dumb, French-sounding names like "Mouchette" Stupidest thing you ever heard of...

First of all, Achey Nuts, you know very well that I have never stolen any squirrel babies from any squirrel nest. They are all orphans. Probably because you made a special effort to run over their mothers. And also, Mouchette was not one of the rescues, she was a very friendly wild squirrel who liked to hang out in my jack 'o lantern and nibble pumpkin seeds. Try at least to be factual when attempting to slur me. Don't get me riled up, you old goat, or I'll be tempted to tell your new coterie of femmes d'un certain âge about how you went to Alex Atkind's college graduation. If they only knew you, like I know you ....

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

Googled that name.  What a sick individual... but what does that have to do with Ache?  So what if he went to his college graduation?  Did Ache graduate with him?  If so, who cares.  Not sure what you are trying to say?

Phyliss of the coterie of femmes d'un certain age

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yobettyob. Show Yobettyob's posts

In Response to Re Where's the party?:
    [QUOTE]Thanks, Robin I have a question I want to ask Dr. Jim about feline obesity and the role irresponsible pet owners play in enabling it to flourish My caller name will be "Wildo from Jamaica Plain" Listen for me, okay? I'll give you a shout out

Jamaica Plain! Please tell me you just chose that at random. That's just too close for comfort. Besides, I've always imagined you living in Brookline. Near Larz Anderson Park. Aren't you the giftshop sales person at the Museum of Transportation!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yobettyob. Show Yobettyob's posts

[QUOTE]Googled that name.  What a sick individual... but what does that have to do with Ache?

I'd rather not say, Phil. I'm not one to stir up trouble.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

Looks: Conan O'Brien
    Personality: Donald Trump

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Where's the party? : I'd rather not say, Phil. I'm not one to stir up trouble.
    Posted by Yobettyob[/QUOTE]

Your choice of avatar says differently.