Where's the party?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

Re: Where's the party?

I would not want to weight what I did at age 15 (104 lbs.).  I love whoopie pies and all the chocolate, fat, sugar and empty calories.  I indulge myself by making them at least 3 times a year. Yum.  Even top off my breakfast with one if they're around.  All this talk about them - I may just have to make a batch this week-end.

6:30 p.m. ETA - Just spoke with my GD who had her first baby boy today - she said the first thing he said was, "Tell Nana I love her whoopie pies and half moons!" 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yobettyob. Show Yobettyob's posts

In Response to Re: Where's the party?:
    [QUOTE]No, he should have a whoopie pie.
    Posted by toytrumpet[/QUOTE]

Hahaha!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Where's the party? : Oh Thursby ..... er um Ache .... I was blaming you to get your goat, you old goat. I see that I fooled you once again into thinking I was serious. Maybe I'm too subtle for you? Next time I'm being facetious I'll try to remember to give you a heads up. I hate to see you slipping like this. Maybe your blood sugar is low? Have a Cheez-it.
    Posted by Yobettyob[/QUOTE]

I didnt take your post from the other night seriously. I thought it was shhtupid. That's why I didnt respond to it, you insane old bat

Your message today is even more shhtupid (if that is even possible)

I shouldnt be responding to it either, but I'm starting to worry about you

Tell me something, YOB...when you go out on your bike rides, have you taken a spill recently? Fallen on your head? That sort of thing? You wear a helmet, I hope

Be careful out there, YOB. I have no use for you, as everyone knows, but in my own strange way, I do care about you...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

Still can't figure out how you people remember what you weighed when you were teenagers..  I do eat healthy, but do not deny myself if I am craving something (like tt's whoopie pies)  My doctor is the one who told me everything in moderation is fine.  Besides, don't know if you have ever seen a body in a casket, but the embalming fluid doesn't exactly make you look svelte.  Would be a shame if the only time in your life you gained weight is when you are dead...  LOL!  sorry if I offended anyone, I have very sick humor sometimes Sealed

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

You do know I was joking right Robin??  I always tell my DD to leave my body on the sidewalk.  2 things the city won't leave on sidewalks, that's trash and dead bodies. That's a joke too. I am lean and mean now even with my whoopie pies.  I obviously don't eat them every day for goodness sakes!  No, my school did not weigh us every year. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

Good grief, Charlie Brown - - -!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

Don't read this, DogLady/Robin - - -

Just took the apple/pear crisp out of the oven if you want to stop by on your way home home tonight, Amber.  Smells devine!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

sigh............  I now know not to joke with you Robin.  A sense of humor you def don't have... life is short, don't be so serious for God's sake.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

I'll be there with bells on tt!!  Kiss

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

And I eat the crappiest food there is. Never gain weight

I'm surprised you didn't address Ache's diet Robin or is it just mine and tt's liking of sweets that got you all serious and riled up?  Just curious

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

No hard feelings, DogLady - - -

I'm bad, I know.  It's the cold that made me do it -

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

OMG - over and out

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

Ditto.............

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Hi, Robin

I dont know for sure, but my guess is Hope was not in the bottom two last week, otherwise they would not have made the dumb "not necessarily in the bottom two" pronouncement just prior to announcing Kristin being voted out

Why say "not necessarily in the botton two", if Kristin and Hope were both actually in the bottom two?

I hate that they do that by the way. They do it a lot too. It's very annoying

The final two who are still in "jeopardy" on Tuesday's results show should be the two who received the fewest number of votes period. Anything else is just manipulative BS

General rule: Anytime they say "not necessarily in the bottom two", that probably means that one of them isnt

PS You may call me Wildo if you like. May I call you "Robin Baby"??

ETA: I am not crazy about that cover photo. You mean to tell me in an 8 hour shoot they didnt take a more flattering pic than that?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

[QUOTE]Well Cher is definitely coming Monday and so is Mary Bono [Sonny's widow].   I wish Chaz's baby brother Elijah Blue Allman would show up.   So do you prefer Ache or Wildo?  I don't mind Robin Baby,  but the other gals might get jealous, so maybe you better stick to Robin but you can throw in a Baby now and then.  Did you see how weirded out the girls got when I expressed my opinion on certain types of  food!  Geez!  I don't complain about all that fattening stuff they show pictures of.  I don't show pictures of salads and rice cakes!
    Posted by dog-lady[/QUOTE]

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Where's the party? :
    Posted by ambergirl[/QUOTE]

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

I can see you riled up Amber with that last post, DogLady/Robin, and poor girl, all she can do with her new IPhone is read, not post replies!  I'll step in for her -  

We didn't get weirded out over your remarks, we were fooling around with you, having fun, teasing, but you didn't get it.  I only posted the pics of whoopie pies and crisp (with cream!) to get a rise out of you, push your funny button to get you to kid back.  Since you're friends with the King of Teasing, I and I'm sure, Amber, thought you would get it, and kid back and forth with us.  Instead we got a lecture on the seriousness of following dietary restrictions if you're diabetic or you'll lose your toes - we're not - and we won't - and we may joke about all the goodies I make, but seriously, we do both eat other healthy foods besides!

It isn't your fault if you weren't born with a sense of humor, I don't think that is anything you can develop, but you can lighten up when you're tossed in the ring with a couple of kidders/jokesters like Amber and me.  We like to laugh, we like to kid around, and usually these boards are a good place to do that.  We've learned now that we can't with you, so there should be no further misunderstandings along that line.

BTW, only ice cream I had in the house today were fudgicles, so scraped one off the stick onto a dish of the crisp - - oh my, utterly delicious!  Like chocolate ice cream on blueberry pie too - strange me.

ETA:  How was that, Amber, did I say most of what you were dying to?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yobettyob. Show Yobettyob's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Where's the party? : I didnt take your post from the other night seriously. I thought it was shhtupid. That's why I didnt respond to it, you insane old bat Your message today is even more shhtupid (if that is even possible) I shouldnt be responding to it either, but I'm starting to worry about you Tell me something, YOB...when you go out on your bike rides, have you taken a spill recently? Fallen on your head? That sort of thing? You wear a helmet, I hope Be careful out there, YOB. I have no use for you, as everyone knows, but in my own strange way, I do care about you...
    Posted by AcheNot[/QUOTE]

Oh please, Wild One! Not only do you care about me, but you are hopelessly in lurve with me. Everyone can see that except you. Too busy avoiding your f-eelings for me watching dumb TV shows. Talk about shhtupid ... I'm not going to tell you if I wear a helmet, you insufferable busybody. It's bad enough you know I ride an old Schwinn. And no, I haven't had any brain injuries lately. Or ever! Though now that I know that you live in JP I've been a bit nervous riding down Centre St. That wasn't you coming out of the Harvest yesterday, was it? All the ginseng capsules in the world are not going to make you young again, my friend, sorry to say.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Robin:

Either one is fine. Ache or Wildo. I have no preference. You can even call me Thursby if you want to

Yeah, I did notice the girls turning on you yesterday

For a second there I thought I was in the Pets forum...

-----------------------------------------------

YOB:

My affection for you is akin to that of a younger brother's affection for his much older sister. Approximate age difference: Ummm, I hadnt even been conceived yet while you were already tramping your way through ollege. Now please promise me you will wear your helmet, okay? Lurve, Wildo...

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

"Yeah, I did notice the girls turning on you yesterday"

Pullease, Ache.  No such thing.  We were kidding around about food and she got all high and mighty about the dangers of eating too many sweets.  I wasn't aware this thread was titled, "Nutrition, 101".

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

Big difference between our kidding around and what you used to do.  We were just talking to the wind or whomever was listening, about delicious sweets and the enjoyment of all those empty calories.  Yours used to be pointed and barbed comments to and about us.

That being said, what are you now, her hand holder?  She's a big girl, let her learn to kid back with us.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

I should have realized your ego would interpret my post as you did, Turkey Man.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

[QUOTE]Robin: Either one is fine. Ache or Wildo. I have no preference. You can even call me Thursby if you want to Yeah, I did notice the girls turning on you yesterday For a second there I thought I was in the Pets forum... ----------------------------------------------- YOB: My affection for you is akin to that of a younger brother's affection for his much older sister. Approximate age difference: Ummm, I hadnt even been conceived yet when you were already tramping your way through ollege. Now please promise me you will wear your helmet, okay? Lurve, Wildo...
    Posted by AcheNot[/QUOTE]

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

[QUOTE]Good night everyone,  bons sonhos.
    Posted by dog-lady[/QUOTE]

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

[QUOTE]And I eat the crappiest food there is. Never gain weight I'm surprised you didn't address Ache's diet Robin or is it just mine and tt's liking of sweets that got you all serious and riled up?  Just curious
    Posted by ambergirl[/QUOTE]