Where's the party?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

Re: Where's the party?

In Response to Re: Where's the party?:
    [QUOTE]trumpet: If Robin had posted, "What kind of a woman do you think I am", would that have reminded you of me? No. It was her use of the term "broad", which she probably used by the way to mock/echo my own usage. For the fun of it. Ever think of that? And I have never used a sock puppet, trumpet. Not once. Never It pisses me off that you say I did. I abhor sock puppets Do you even know what one is?
    Posted by AcheNot[/QUOTE]

Probably not.  Figured it was a separate nom you post under.  Don't bother explaining if it's not,  I don't want any further education along those lines.  Let's just let it go at - this thread is not for me.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

I use one "nom" at a time, trumpet

I never pretend to be anyone but myself

And as I have told you many times before, I would still be using Thursby if you "broads" hadnt gotten it banned 13 times

Oy vey

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from curveballhitter. Show curveballhitter's posts

sad

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

[QUOTE]  I don't think anyone is rude to anybody,  I find that if you don't agree with their opinions, or point out any negative facts about what they believe they consider that to be rude!   Okay maybe the apple crisp comment was a little harsh, but they posted the picture here,  food and recipes fit better in CC.  Not everyone enjoys looking at gooey desserts.  I like  "The Commoners"  everyone is welcome down here!  When you go to CC it feels like you've walked into someone's private kitchen and weren't invited.    Some of this internet forum behavior reminds me of Jr high school,  very juvenile but amusing!   Enjoy your day,  Robin    PS: Some of them set up G-mail accounts when they thought bdc was going to make people pay, so they could stay in touch.  Maybe that's where some of the silly ideas are coming from!      Ache, did your post get deleted?     Kar,if you are listening I apologize if I misunderstood your intent about the smoke seasoning. Thanks,  I just load everything up with pepper, a lot of those seasonings are high in sodium and some contain msg which is poison IMO.
    Posted by dog-lady[/QUOTE]

Hi, Robin

I agree about the women in the other forum. They perceive rudeness differently than the rest of us do. Sometimes they see it, even when it isnt there

And, yes, they are a little closed off. They have always been that way. Theyre suspicious of any/all outsiders

My message was indeed deleted. Have no idea what for. It was harmless. I should write and ask why it was removed

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

[QUOTE]Do any of the older ones, the ones without children at home and without jobs or a farm/spouse to care for, take classes or do anything else with their days besides baking, knitting, and posting how wonderful their cookies are? 'Cause I'm not seeing it. Ache, the fact is, CC used to be an open, inviting community, back when it was in the print edition. Contributors even actually had a sense of humor. The tt's of the column wouldn't storm off in a huff over some perceived slight (my misinterpretation of what tt meant by DOM [sic]). Apparently ambergirl thinks someone on this thread was rude. It couldnt have been me though, and I know it wasnt you. So it must have been reindeerplank. That must be who ambergirl means. Agreed? Yes, because you never insulted them by calling them YOB, etc. That was before you got all Oedipus-Iocasta with Pingo.
    Posted by reindeergirl[/QUOTE]

plank:

It's a shame youre such a birdbrain, because when youre focused and on-topic (like you have been recently), you can be very amusing. I suspect, offline youre an interesting/fun person to be around

PS YOB is an old friend of mine, so I get to call her whatever I please. She likes it too. Any kind of attention from me (even negative) is a form of personal validation for her...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yobettyob. Show Yobettyob's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Where's the party? : Waldo and Wildo will be appearing at Brook Farm, West Roxbury for a Transcendentalist Revival meeting on Tuesday. Youre welcome to attend, YOB. Location, right off the Vets Parkway Wear your helmet so I know it's you...
    I'll be sure to wear a helmet, Ache ......

....next time I butt heads with you.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

dog-lady, no problem, thanks (I just saw your apology - I don't come by too often).  That blend really is very flavorful and pretty low in salt, too, but I guess "low" is relative.  I agree, most of those "blends" are very salty (and loaded with hidden sugar, too), but not this one imo.  If you google it you'll find tons of buzz. :)

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Hi, Robin

I didnt receive a response last week for why my message was deleted, so I resubmitted my question just now. Awaiting a reply

Yeah, Carson will be gone after tonight, it looks like. Worst scores yesterday, and he is such a spazz on the dance floor anyway, it's a miracle he has lasted this long actually. Time for him to go 

And I hate to say it, but I am now predicting that Chaztitty Bono will make it all the way to the final 3. Hope I'm wrong, but things seem to be headed in that direction

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Hi, Robin

I probably shouldnt admit to this, but last night when the camera zoomed in on Chaz' open fly, I quickly looked to see if I could find any male packaging down there, but of course there wa nothing to be found. Not a shocker

Her supporters in the GLBT community view her as some kind of a hero/pioneer/groundbreaker (She isnt. To me she is just somebody looking to promote a book and herself). Theyre very loyal and vote in big numbers. That is why I think she has a shot at the final 3. Will be hilarious if she actually makes it that far

Good info about the dog license, but Wiiliam is a work of fiction, so no worries:)

PS No word still on why my message was deleted, but they did send me an email today informing me that my BostonGlobe.com free trial is over with as of today

Hey, Globe: Pfffft!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yobettyob. Show Yobettyob's posts

woof!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpringRooster. Show SpringRooster's posts

Cockadoodledo!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

William is a work of fiction?  I've been had!  ;)

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

[QUOTE]William is a work of fiction?  I've been had!  ;)
    Posted by kargiver[/QUOTE]

It was a pleasure having you, Kar, but please shh, okay?

If word gets out that William is a fake, he will never get to experience the joy of being "featured" in the Pets forum on the occasion of his "special day", an honor he has earned and richly deserves

I trust you will cooperate with me on this

Thank you, Kar
    Best wishes
    And please remember to shush...

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Mums the word, Ache, you can count on me IF I can count on you to celebrate my real dog's birthday with me on May 1st.  It's the least you can do after ditching Tankini Day.  I'm still hurt and lookin' fine.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

[QUOTE]Mums the word, Ache, you can count on me IF I can count on you to celebrate my real dog's birthday with me on May 1st.  It's the least you can do after ditching Tankini Day.  I'm still hurt and lookin' fine .

I will write a song for her. How about that?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

I'm safe putting in my two cents worth about "William", because I don't plan on using any initials.  Just a reminder, Ache, Kargiver is not the only one who knows, and knew from the beginning (I'm not as gullible as she is) that Billy Boy doesn't exist - - -

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

[QUOTE]I'm safe putting in my two cents worth about "William", because I don't plan on using any initials.  Just a reminder, Ache, Kargiver is not the only one who knows, and knew from the beginning (I'm not as gullible as she is) that Billy Boy doesn't exist - - -
    Posted by toytrumpet[/QUOTE]

Yes, trumpet. I saw what you posted in the forum yesterday. You said I probably got William's picture off the internet someplace (Yahoo Image Search actually:)

But please, I implore you to keep quiet about William. I dont want you to blow his "special day" on him now

So shhh...

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

- and that is worth what to you????  So the poor little fella won't get left out???

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Where's the party? : I will write a song for her. How about that?

OK, I will look forward to it.  Too bad it's not 'til May.

I was far more gullible than usual to fall for "William," but what can I say, I trust you...well, a little less now. ;)

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Where's the party? : OK, I will look forward to it.  Too bad it's not 'til May. I was far more gullible than usual to fall for "William," but what can I say, I trust you...well, a little less now. ;)

Have you ever seen any of his songs?
    With that, I take my leave before I get into trouble.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

Oh, you trouble maker.  Don't get anything started, or you'll be shipwrecked on a desert island without benefit of my kabitzing ever again.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

I just got back from the ophthalmologist with an excellent eye exam report, so that tiny print doesn't escape me.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yobettyob. Show Yobettyob's posts

[QUOTE]A woof is not a bark Billy, come home
    grrrr!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Why, thank you, Robin. I appreciate that. And youre always welcome here too. That goes without saying

You know, yesterday in the ladies forum, Icer said that I lied, that I dont own a dog, and that the "true owner" of William is probably "the yob person"

Apparently she saw YOB's new avatar and made a connection

Pretty astute, huh?

I'm guessing, Icer must have played goalie on the girl's hockey team or something, because nothing gets past her...

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

You know your posts are always read, Ache.

Sections
Shortcuts