Where's the party?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pingo. Show pingo's posts

Re: Where's the party?

It is such a difficult task to pick one team from another. Sorry your favorite team got booted. I think it was unfair. Hope and Maks was doing better that some of the others still there. But that is only my humble opinion. - Pingo
    In Response to Re: Where's the party?:
    [QUOTE]If his ankle heals, and he is able to push off it like he needs to, JR will win Otherwise, I go with Rikki I like it that you picked Rob though, pingo. He's the longest shot on the board, and it would be a huge upset if he won,  but he's been pretty impressive the last several weeks Maybe he will get lucky and pull it off. Who knows?
    Posted by AcheNot[/QUOTE]

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Banned from Kimmel/GMA? Hmmm. Very strange. I hope the next move isnt to ban him from DWTS. That would suck

Harsh words for Karina too. "That person". Geesh.

Two years since the breakup, but bitter feelings still remain

Next time I see Max, remind me to give him a friendly lecture on "letting go"...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

He says he isnt bitter, but he sounds like he still is

Meh. I'm gonna mind my own business. No lecture from me. I will just do as you suggest and tell him to S.T.F.U:)

I think he is right about Carrie Anne though. Never gave Hope a single break the entire season. Pfffft!

Okay, I'm gonna go watch football. Take it easy, Robin baby:)

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pingo. Show pingo's posts

Ache and Robin,
    Didn't watch DWTS last night - so I have nothing to say about it. I was in a meeting. DH taped it for me, but after Maks got booted with Hope, I seem to have lost interest in the show. He is one of the better dancers; I enjoyed watching him. He and Derek are my favorites. Hope Maks will be on next year, but after what happened this year - it doesn't look like it. Oh, well, it is just a show - and who know who are paying who off! - Pingo

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Hi, Robin

I was hoping ABC would re-air last night's broadcast tonight at 8, but I guess that's not happening, so I will have to go watch online. A bit of a rush rush for me, but oh, well

I'm no DWTS historian, but if Rob wins, it will go down as the biggest upset in show history. He must have had a helluva night for himself last night, if you rank him number 1. Either that, or the other two were nothing special

And thanks for the warning about Karina. I may not let William watch now. I dont want him getting too excited, you know? He's still whipped up from seeing her Playboy spread. And that was weeks ago!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Thank you, Robin. I forgot. Was wondering why poor William was looking at me funny today. I'll have to make it up to him tomorrow

Yes, Maura Tierney from good ol' Hyde Park, Mass. First half-decent episode of the season IMO

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yobettyob. Show Yobettyob's posts

[QUOTE]Was wondering why poor William was looking at me funny today. 
    Because you keep calling him William. That's not William, you doofus! William is still here with me. You must have gone home with someone else's dog. Maybe if you didn't spend so much time watching the b o o b tube you'd have noticed that by now. Unbelievable!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Where's the party? : Because you keep calling him William. That's not William, you doofus! William is still here with me. You must have gone home with someone else's dog. Maybe if you didn't spend so much time watching the b o o b tube you'd have noticed that by now. Unbelievable!!
    Posted by Yobettyob[/QUOTE]

Always suspected you were mental, YOB. This post proves it

Keep living your William fantasy though

Meanwhile the real William is safe with me

Here, boy!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yobettyob. Show Yobettyob's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Where's the party? : Always suspected you were mental, YOB. This post proves it Keep living your William fantasy though Meanwhile the real William is safe with me Here, boy!
    When I read this post to William he lifted his leg and peed on the monitor. That seems to sum up what he thinks of you. I can't say I blame him. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yobettyob. Show Yobettyob's posts

[QUOTE]  I recently saw James Spader in White Palace... I understand why Yobettyob likes him now!
    Posted by dog-lady[/QUOTE]
    For a while I was hooked on reruns of "Boston Legal". That's why I like him. 
    I skipped last week's episode of "The Office". (I should never listen to Ache!)
    Maybe I can get it online.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Where's the party? : When I read this post to William he lifted his leg and peed on the monitor. That seems to sum up what he thinks of you. I can't say I blame him. 
    Posted by Yobettyob[/QUOTE]

This may be your biggest lie ever, YOB, which for you is really saying something

William never has/never would/never will urinate inside a home. Not even yours unfortunately. He would sooner split his head open, crashing through a plate glass window to gain access to the outside, before he would go peepee inside. That's how well trained he is

So stop lying about him, you old bat. No one believes your nonsense. Youre fullapoop 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yobettyob. Show Yobettyob's posts

[QUOTE]http://www.nbc.com/the-office/video/
    Thanks, puppie-gal!  I enjoyed that episode.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yobettyob. Show Yobettyob's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Where's the party? : This may be your biggest lie ever, YOB, which for you is really saying something William never has/never would/never will urinate inside a home. Not even yours unfortunately. He would sooner split his head open, crashing through a plate glass window to gain access to the outside, before he would go peepee inside. That's how well trained he is So stop lying about him, you old bat. No one believes your nonsense. Youre fullapoop 
    That's what you think, Ache. 
    Now how do you explain that pungent odor wafting from behind your La-Z-Boy?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from dog-lady. Show dog-lady's posts

Ache,  Happy Holidays!  Nice to see you around.  RG and I were having a pleasant funny conversation and  trying to join in up in CC  offer helpful hints and stuff.  I didn't see a sign up there that said only certain people are allowed to post!                   PS:  Maybe RG and I should take the hint and stay out of CC, after all noone likes to be subjected to the nasty comments that we have had to endure, lot of talk of violence lately...don't know what to make of it,  I guess they want to keep it like their own private club or something and are not interested in input from outsiders.  I see now why some people prefer to lurk and don't participate.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

[QUOTE]Ache,  Happy Holidays!  Nice to see you around.  RG and I were having a pleasant funny conversation and  trying to join in up in CC  offer helpful hints and stuff.  I didn't see a sign up there that said only certain people are allowed to post!                I am reading a book by  Darrell Hammond   "God, if You're Not Up There' I'm F*cked"  Tales Of Stand-Up, And Other Mind-Altering Mayhem ,      interesting.  Next I'll read "Shockaholic" by Carrie Fisher.  I finished  "Two Versions The Other Side Of Fame And Family by Bill Hudson,   shows a whole different side of Goldie!  Say Hello to William for me!       PS:  Maybe RG and I should take the hint and stay out of CC, after all noone likes to be subjected to the nasty comments that we have had to endure, lot of talk of violence lately...don't know what to make of it,  I guess they want to keep it like their own private club or something and are not interested in input from outsiders.  I see now why some people prefer to lurk and don't participate.

Hi, Robin. Merry Xmas. Oops! I mean Happy Holidays:) William sends his lurve...

Gotta ask you something. The other day you posted this message:

Good Morning RG and RT, just curious what do you guys eat for lunch? I'm contemplating what I should have. I was thinking of taking myself down to the local chinese restaurant for a luncheon special and two "Suffering B@&$@#ds", that would fit with my perceived image of being lonely, depressed and friendless...wouldn't it?

Just wondering...Did someone accuse you of being lonely/depressed/friendless et al? Seems like your message is a reaction to someone/something. Just wondering if it was. I assume so

Peace!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from dog-lady. Show dog-lady's posts

Good morning, Kargiver

I've got to run out fairly early this morning, and had not intended to post until later in the day, but seeing Princess' post and then yours, have to get a few words in -

Reading the posts that came after mine yesterday, makes me wonder what state of unhappiness people must be in to jump into friendly chitchat and deliberately try to stir up controversy. Lonely? Depressed? Friendless? Or just for the 'sport' of it? They don't realize how much they expose of themselves by their behavior. And, luckily, they cannot just post anything they want. Something about you triggers it in a few of them now, I suspect it's jealousy, both for the person you are, and for the down to earth way of life you're able to live. We on the CC very much appreciate your joining us, look forward to your posts and ideas, and hope you won't let this group interfere with sharing with us your daily goings-on, I certainly won't! Chat later. Have a good day, Kar.

"Each one of us contributes in some unique way to the composition of life." ~ Mr. Rogers

tt               This post was copied from Confidential Chat 12/20 7:59 am written by Toy Trumpet

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Okay, that's what I figured. I knew you must have been reacting to something

I guess the other side doesnt realize that they can be "hurtful" too sometimes:)

ETA: Please note...You reacted to a "hurtful" post with humor. Meanwhile the other side reacts to a "hurtful" post with abuse report filings. Interesting...

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Well, I can understand why they may be a little weirded out by RDG. One day she is making fun of them, and the next day she is making nice. I would be put off by that kind of bi-polar behavior as well

I dont like it though when they start filing abuse reports and openly calling for her to be banned

PS You and I need to set up a play date with William and your dogs. Let's make it soon, okay?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

wow..

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Robin:

What is going on? Why did you delete your messages from this thread?

William is staring at me now with a big, sad look on his face. He's sick with worry. He wants to know where that nice lady went to. I told him, "I dont know, but I will try and find out for you, boy..."

Robin! Come in if you can hear me!

Hello?? Where are you??

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from dog-lady. Show dog-lady's posts

I'm fine, I just got weirded out with all the violent talk up in CC and I felt uncomfortable with all that stuff about me out there and decided to delete it, nothing personal, I'm still around! 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Oh, alright. You had William and I worried there for a second. We didnt know what to think

Glad youre still around

I doubt you have anything to be concerned about with those women, but you have to do what you feel is best. Please know however that William is here to protect you at all times

Okay, well, I have to go calm him down now. He'll be happy when I tell him the news

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from dog-lady. Show dog-lady's posts

Give William a hug for me and let him know I'm here if he needs me.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

William was relieved to learn that the nice lady is safe and not leaving the board

Best wishes for a Happy New Year, Robin

Sincerely,
    Your 2 pals
    W & W

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from dog-lady. Show dog-lady's posts

Same to you Ache,  Happy New Year!