WildOn...YesOrNo?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SuperWizard. Show SuperWizard's posts

WildOn...YesOrNo?

I have yet to receive an answer to my previous inquiry, as to whether this "Ache" fellow is the authentic WildOn from days gone by, from the original b.com Commoners room.
    Your cooperation will be most eagerly appreciated...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yobettyob. Show Yobettyob's posts

Re: WildOn...YesOrNo?

In response to "WildOn...YesOrNo?": [QUOTE]I have yet to receive an answer to my previous inquiry, as to whether this "Ache" fellow is the authentic WildOn from days gone by, from the original b.com Commoners room. Your cooperation will be most eagerly appreciated... Posted by SuperWizard[/QUOTE] See my post to you in the other thread. And BTW, what exactly are your credentials as an old timer? I notice that Wildo hasn't taken any notice of you. Could it be that you are an imposter, not he?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SuperWizard. Show SuperWizard's posts

In Response to Re: WildOn...YesOrNo?:
    [QUOTE]In response to "WildOn...YesOrNo?": See my post to you in the other thread. And BTW, what exactly are your credentials as an old timer? I notice that Wildo hasn't taken any notice of you. Could it be that you are an imposter, not he?
    Posted by Yobettyob[/QUOTE]
    My credentials are immaculate.
    I have never been imposted successfully for an extended period; the task is too frightful for ordinary folks to attempt.
    Originally just "The Wizard", I have recently obtained an upgraded ranking of "The Incredible Wizard".
    It may well be that this "Ache" person has no idea what I'm speaking of and is NOT the real WildOn of years gone by.
    I kin accept that...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from zippit. Show zippit's posts

just wildon talking to himself again......

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TB_. Show TB_'s posts

Knowing a little about said Wild_uhm, I would have to agree. He was here when the miracle star first appeared.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yobettyob. Show Yobettyob's posts

PS = parasol?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TB_. Show TB_'s posts

[QUOTE]PS = parasol?
    Posted by Yobettyob[/QUOTE]
    more like thirsty

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yobettyob. Show Yobettyob's posts

[QUOTE]Yes, Wildon is Achenot.  that's like asking is the sun is a star.
    Posted by movingtarget3[/QUOTE]
    I don't like your analogy. WildOn is no star. It would be better to say "If it smells like BLANK, it must be BLANK.