WODMAD dance competition announced

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

WODMAD dance competition announced

An exciting and innovative new endurance dance contest featuring beautiful young women dressed in skimpy lingerie has recently been added to the official list of Fun Activities that will be taking place later this month at the much anticipated Wordsmiff of da Mumff Appreciation Daze celebration

Dubbed the WODMAD Dance Mara-thong, it will pit rival dance troupes against one another, ie sexy Spatchcockers vs freaky HandYOB-bers, in what promises to be the fiercest, most heated competition ever in Appreciation Day history

Audrina Patridge, the emotionally vapid stunner from MTV's "The Hills" has already signed on to lead the sexy Spatchcockers into battle. And captaining the freaky HandYOB-bers squad will be Dancing With the Stars' flashy and fleshy ballroom sensation, Edita Sliwinska

When asked for a comment on her decision to participate in the momentous dance event, a slightly dazed Ms Sliwinska replied, "I hope I dont end up regretting this. I have never danced the freaky HandYOB before. What the hell is it anyway? Is it like the fox trot??"

The WODMAD by the way is still looking for a host. The attempted coup of the event last week by YOB (ironically the woman for whom the freaky HandYOB is named) failed miserably. But the chaos resulting from the botched takeover has left the planning committee even further behind in it's search for that ever elusive WODMAD emcee...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ghost-of-Eel. Show Ghost-of-Eel's posts

Re: WODMAD dance competition announced

You watch too much tv.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

And you are a negative nancy, the biggest party po oper on the planet. Worse even than dottie downer

Pfffffffffft...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ghost-of-Eel. Show Ghost-of-Eel's posts

You are also way too sensitve.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from illiteratusasinus. Show illiteratusasinus's posts

In light of Fantasia's personal problems it would be best to postpone the WODMAD Dance Mara-thong for several weeks.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Nope. No can do. Already replaced her with Fat Mandisa. Dont mean to sound insensitive, but the WODMAD Dance Mara-Thong goes off as scheduled. Final line-ups to be announced sometime over the weekend...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from PowerCord. Show PowerCord's posts

Pretty bad 'Idol' withdrawal, huh?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ghost-of-Eel. Show Ghost-of-Eel's posts

In Response to Re: WODMAD dance competition announced:
    [QUOTE]In light of Fantasia's personal problems it would be best to postpone the WODMAD Dance Mara-thong for several weeks.
    Posted by illiteratusasinus[/QUOTE]
    Great suggestion, Ill.  The WODMAD is officially postponed indefinately. In fact, I think this Dance Mara-thong delusion WildOn is having needs to be cancelled altogther.

By the way, I thought we had him under lock and key and 24 hour surveillance down in the deepest darkest dungeon? How did he manage to post again?  I order a body cavity search. He must be hiding an I-Phone somewhere.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Still harboring that coup d'etat fantasy of yours, huh? Well, enjoy it while it lasts, YOB

Meanwhile here in the "real world", plans for the fabulous WODMAD/SPATCHCOCK-TACULAR remain ongoing and neverending...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ghost-of-Eel. Show Ghost-of-Eel's posts

"real world"  You made me LOL, Wildo.

I'm thinking of maybe staying your execution and taking you on as my court jester.

I'll let you know ...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

YOB, stop being so greedy

I offered you a plum position to host the fabulous WODMAD/SPATCHCOCK-TACULAR...basically a chance of a lifetime for you, an opportunity that any sane person would jump for. But instead you would rather indulge your silly "overthrowing Wildo" fantasy

How absurd (which is to say "how very YOB of you"...)

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ghost-of-Eel. Show Ghost-of-Eel's posts

Don't get on my bad side, Thursby. Or I'll appoint pingo as Supervisor of Court Jesters.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Never a dull moment on Planet Pingo, huh, YOB?

Hey, what do you think of the idea of inviting The Nation to the SPATCHCOCK-TACULAR?

Personally, I think it would be a wonderful gesture...

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from illiteratusasinus. Show illiteratusasinus's posts

Cat Deeley has been furiously texting me since early this morning insisting that, if you proceed with the WODMAD Dance Mara-thong, you present it as a tribute to Zsa Zsa Gabor.  You are aware that Zsa Zsa is a second cousin of mother mitzi?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

As promised, here are the lineups for the WODMAD Dance Mara-Thong event:

Sexy Spatchcockers
    Audrina Patridge^
    Rachel Bilson*
    Megan Fox*
    Mila Kunis*
    JWoww*
    Eva Mendes*
    Michelle McCool*
    Whitney Port*
    Zoe Saldana*
    Serena Williams**

Freaky HandYOB-bers
    Edita Sliwinska
    Jessica Biel*
    Fat Mandisa*
    Scarlet Johansson*
    Evangeline Lilly*
    Bridget Moynihan*
    Tiffany Pollard*
    Melissa Rycroft*
    Nicole Scherzinger*
    Jill Wagner*

*- Status uncertain. Invitation extended/reply still pending...
    ** - Withdrew due to injury
    ^ - Opted to do DWTS instead. Pfffffft!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

[QUOTE]Cat Deeley has been furiously texting me since early this morning insisting that, if you proceed with the WODMAD Dance Mara-thong, you present it as a tribute to Zsa Zsa Gabor.  You are aware that Zsa Zsa is a second cousin of mother mitzi?
    Posted by illiteratusasinus[/QUOTE]

The WODMAD Dance Mara-Thong/Tribute to Zsa Zsa?

Okay, but Cat will have to agree either to host the competition or participate in it herself

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

[QUOTE]Never a dull moment on Planet Pingo, huh, YOB?
    Posted by AcheNot[/QUOTE]

I take it back actually. Every moment on PP is almost always a dull moment...

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from reindeergirl. Show reindeergirl's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: WODMAD dance competition announced : I take it back actually. Every moment on PP is almost always a dull moment...

Thursby,

Pingo is not the issue. Mother Mitzy got all worked up, then decided to get everyone else worked up. Putt didn't have a mind of her own (except for calling me a man, which I'm not, not that there's anything wrong with being a man). Then, after MM caused her trouble, she left.

Pingo is lovely and gracious.

You can't fault them for not having your sardonic wit. They are from another generation.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

No idea why you defend pingo to me all the time, reindeerditz

I "accused" her once of being your friend, but she denied it, saying in effect that you are just another poster on the board to her...nothing more special than that

So your love for her goes unrequited. At least publicly

And btw, she is not only from another generation, she is also from another planet...Planet Pingo

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

With less than a week to go now until the start of the WODMAD Dance Mara-Thong, the event has lost one of its biggest stars, when tennis great Serena Williams withdrew, saying she still is recovering from surgery to repair a cut on her right foot

"It is with much frustration and deep sadness that I am having to pull out of the WODMAD Dance Mara-Thong," Williams said in a statement released Friday by her publicist. "I hope Wildo understands and will forgive me..."

Williams, who was regarded as the 'anchor boo ty' on the Sexy Spatchcock squad, said doctors advised her to refrain from dancing altogether so her foot can heal properly. She said missing the Mara-Thong was "one of the most devastating moments of my career. Truly devestating"

The 28-year-old American reportedly was hurt by a broken glass at a restaurant while she was in Munich last month...shortly after winning her 4th Wimbledon title on July 3rd

Williams had surgery in Los Angeles on July 15th. She already had pulled out of three dance events she was scheduled to enter in preparation for the Mara-Thong and also skipped a scheduled appearance on SYTYCD

No word yet on who might replace Serena, but it definitely wont be big sister Venus who is entered in the US Open tennis tourney set to begin a week from Monday

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Latest dish from ENews Online:

Sexy Brit actress Gugu MBatha-Raw has been named to replace tennis legend Serena Williams in the upcoming WODMAD Dance Mara-Thong

Williams, as you recall, had to bow out of the competition over the weekend on doctor's orders to allow her surgically repaired foot time to heal properly

Reacting to today's surprise announcement, a very happy Gugu posted the following to her Twitter account:

Innit the dog's bollocks? I am totally CHUFFED right now. Over tha moon. Fanks, Wildo! Promise, I wont disappoint u, luv =) =)

Go to fullsize image

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from reindeergirl. Show reindeergirl's posts

You're using up bandwidth unnecessarily, blurbsby.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

We all play make believe here on the board, birdbrain

Like when you pretend Planet Pingo is your friend, even though she is not your friend. She said so herself

How is your pretense to friendship with that woman a more necessary use of bandwidth than my pretense, ie this thread and others?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from reindeergirl. Show reindeergirl's posts

[QUOTE]We all play make believe here on the board, birdbrain Like when you pretend Planet Pingo is your friend, even though she is not your friend. She said so herself How is your pretense to friendship with that woman a more necessary use of bandwidth than my pretense, ie this thread and others?

Well, for one, she has a life.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ghost-of-Eel. Show Ghost-of-Eel's posts

[QUOTE]We all play make believe here on the board, birdbrain Like when you pretend Planet Pingo is your friend, even though she is not your friend. She said so herself How is your pretense to friendship with that woman a more necessary use of bandwidth than my pretense, ie this thread and others?
    Blurbsby, you sound upset about reindeergirl's affection for pingo.

Try and get a grip. I'd hate for an ugly jealous rage to disrupt the EFKAWODMAD.

All the more reason to keep you under lock and key.

Believe me, someday you will thank me for this.

Sections
Shortcuts