Uncommoners Message Box

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from KathyVT. Show KathyVT's posts

Uncommoners Message Box

Sometimes I have to delete or cancel a post because somebody just beats me by a minute. Obviously we need more than one Picture Links. Denice and InternetGirl will make other Picture Links.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from -callie. Show -callie's posts

Re: Uncommoners Message Box

I like this "wordless" association version Kathy, and when I saw this morning that a 2nd thread had been added my first thought was that it might be diluting and cause PA1 to lose momentum.  But then didn't I go ahead and post on both sites!  LOL.  I think I'll just have to get up earlier in the morning to get through posting at all the association sites :-)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from KathyVT. Show KathyVT's posts

I'm not worried about the size of my thread callie. I'm not one of those that get's a thrill seeing others making my thread big. I say share the fun.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from -callie. Show -callie's posts

No, Kathy.  My concern was that the thread would die out because people would split locations and it would just dwindle to nothing.  But as I said, then I posted in both spots too so I hope it keeps going stong!  The zigging and zagging is fun to watch.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Klaas. Show Klaas's posts

This is the best Association yet.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Klaas. Show Klaas's posts

I'm sure you know Kathy, but the best way to post pictures is to use the tree figure, next to spell check in the Boston.com area you're working in to make a post, and download files from your picture file. Copy and paste, the pictures don't always stay.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Another-Veronica. Show Another-Veronica's posts

Stop talking & post.   Tongue out

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkingTheWalk. Show WalkingTheWalk's posts

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from -callie. Show -callie's posts

hahaha, AV and Walking!

Are you starting yet another picture assoc thread here Walking?  My brain may explode :-)

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkingTheWalk. Show WalkingTheWalk's posts

In Response to Re: Uncommoners Message Box:
    [QUOTE]hahaha, AV and Walking! Are you starting yet another picture assoc thread here Walking?  My brain may explode :-)
    Posted by -callie[/QUOTE

Guess I was just following AV's direction Callie. My post of POST seemed appropriate. Smile

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from KathyVT. Show KathyVT's posts

Hello Cosmos. Some of your students posted on Picture Links. They were posting pictures that were words and not pictures. I left a message for them to keep their posts to pictures on Picture Links. Once in a while it's OK to do what they did, but not so many. Remind them and thank you.
    Smile

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from The-dude. Show The-dude's posts

Hey Kathy. Maybe we should have one of the Picture Links devoted solely to word pictures like those word posts those kids were using last night. To me they actually look like a type of picture link.

Also, maybe we should try one of the Picture Links devoted solely to linking pictures from movies posters, tv posters, video game posters (Playstation etc.) and music album covers, like we do sometimes.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from KathyVT. Show KathyVT's posts

OK. Picture Links 4 and Picture Links 5 will be coming soon. Picture Links 4 will be where we link pictures from movies, video games, tv shows and music album covers. Picture Links 5 will be where we link pictures from word slogans.

Sections
Shortcuts