Great Graduate Schools

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from redbarchetta88. Show redbarchetta88's posts

Great Graduate Schools

I am currently a chemical engineering undergraduate at UMass and am possible looking to go to graduate school. My top preference is UNC Chapel Hill, but I was wondering if anyone knows of any great graduate schools for engineering. I prefer not to break the bank with MIT.

The only reason I came here is resources for graduate schools elesewhere tends to be poor.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TarheelChief. Show TarheelChief's posts

Re: Great Graduate Schools

You are now competing against the finest graduates from China,India,EU,South America,Africa,the Middle East and Southeast Asia.
    Why not examine the placement of the graduates from  the US graduate schools and see how,whether,and where they are getting jobs?
    Or better yet, go over the chemical engineering graduates at the largest most competitive chemical ,materials,adhesives,automobile,petroleum,or processing  companies.Then you can see the schools the chemists went to and find out if they needed a graduate degree.
    For example, when I looked at the UNC History Department I found the professors went to Harvard,Yale,Princeton.This gave me an idea where they drew their talent. Law firms provide the same background for their attorneys.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ilovemarigold. Show ilovemarigold's posts

Re: Great Graduate Schools

Any luck?