Whay have 70 headmasters resigned?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from johnperalta. Show johnperalta's posts

Whay have 70 headmasters resigned?

I'm from presspass tv and we are doing different articles and topics and one of the topics we encountered was that in this year about 70 principals have either retired, quited, or have been rersigned? We're having trouble looking for information so if anyone can give us any information, links, blogs, or anything possible relating to this information, we would apreciate it.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jshore. Show jshore's posts

Re: Whay have 70 headmasters resigned?

What school system are you talking about?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from galinnewton. Show galinnewton's posts

In Response to Whay have 70 headmasters resigned?:
    [QUOTE]I'm from presspass tv and we are doing different articles and topics and one of the topics we encountered was that in this year about 70 principals have either retired, quited, or have been rersigned? We're having trouble looking for information so if anyone can give us any information, links, blogs, or anything possible relating to this information, we would apreciate it.
    Posted by johnperalta[/QUOTE]
    Why have they quit? Or have the schools quit them? Most of these so called leaders or Principals let their power go to their heads. They make terrible decisions for their faculty, students and staff. I have never worked in a field with so many egomaniacs, who do so little for the education of our youth. Most are coffee drinking, closed door rulers without any real sense to what makes a school run efficiently. Most have no background in curriculum or any background in just plain common decency. They are usual political appointees, who got these positions from being a townie in the school district they serve in. Boston Public Schools is taking on an innovative approach this year. A school run by a team of teachers with no Principal in charge. The teachers will work together for the benefit of the students and the school. I wish I could get a job there. I bet all the kids will pass the MCAS here!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from johnperalta. Show johnperalta's posts

Well, I'm talking about alll the public schools in boston. And i need links and/or articles refering to this situation.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Moulinsart. Show Moulinsart's posts

In Response to Re: Whay have 70 headmasters resigned?:
    [QUOTE]Well, I'm talking about alll the public schools in boston. And i need links and/or articles refering to this situation.

Are you are actually a journalist?  With such poor grammar, spelling, and sentence structure, it's quite difficult to believe!  You are a great example of the failing schools!  Perhaps you never had to take an exit exam like MCAS, but still, did you really graduate high school?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreginMedford. Show GreginMedford's posts

"quited" ???

Dear Lord . . .

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Moulinsart. Show Moulinsart's posts

[QUOTE]First of all, I didn't graduate high school. I'm in my senior year. And by the way I am doing journalism for presspass tv so all I ask is for some information on the heasdmasters resigning. I didn't ask anyone to check my spelling or grammar. I aint no proffessional, its only a summer job. So please anyone who has real information, links, articles, or anything, please post it up. We tried communicating with the superintendent of B.P.S but they said we shouldn't worry about it. There's something going on and were trying to find out what it is.

Oh my, whether this is a summer job or a part time or full time job, show some professionalism! Your response is a disgrace to BPS. Perhaps students like you are the reason the headmasters have thrown in the towel.
    Also, if you can't take a little criticism, you should think about a different summer job - you sure won't make it in journalism.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

[QUOTE]Well, I'm talking about alll the public schools in boston. And i need links and/or articles refering to this situation.

70 in Boston alone?  Seems a tad high.  That is close to half.  Where are you getting your information.  Best double check your spelling/grammar before you respond.