6.25% Deval was against it before he was for it.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from macnh1. Show macnh1's posts

6.25% Deval was against it before he was for it.

I93 north to exit 1 to the Rockingham Mall or Rte. 3 north to exit 1 to the Pheasant Lane Mall in NH.  All of the other stores you need are conveniently located near these locations for electronics, garden equipment, new tires, and large expensive appliances. 

No tolls, no sales tax and lower gas prices!!! 

Don't forget the fireworks, beer, cigarettes, and please obey traffic laws and don't litter!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreginMedford. Show GreginMedford's posts

Re: 6.25% Deval was against it before he was for it.

Oh, its closer than that.  93N to exit 48 Pelham St.  Hang a left on Rt 28 - Broadway and cha ching

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 3rdworldcountry. Show 3rdworldcountry's posts

and don't forget to buy your gun at the State Line, MA is a target friendly environment.

NH will be putting up a statue of DeVille at the state line for his NH recovery bill.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from easydoesit2. Show easydoesit2's posts

Wait a minute or two; he'll be neither for or against, and then switch back again...but only for awhile.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from macnh1. Show macnh1's posts

Polls say Christy Maihos is ahead of Deval by 1 point....and that if Mitt Romney came back he would win hands down....Mitt will be too busy working at winnng the Presidency. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from wyzguy333. Show wyzguy333's posts

We need that extra sales tax to fund the bonus' needed to pay for the underpermance of $322,000/year Michael Travaglini and his top aides at the Massachusetts Public Reserves Investment Management Board.  Only in Massachusetts!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from macnh1. Show macnh1's posts

I accidently bought a meal in MA this weekend and paid the 6.25% tax.  I feel violated, a little dirty, used and abused.

That won't happen again!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreginMedford. Show GreginMedford's posts

How'd you like to own a store on the NH border?  Remember liquor stores on Sundays?  It took 40 years for us to figure that out, and his name was Mitt Romney

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from movingtangent. Show movingtangent's posts

In Response to Re: 6.25% Deval was against it before he was for it.:
    [QUOTE]I accidently bought a meal in MA this weekend and paid the 6.25% tax.  I feel violated, a little dirty, used and abused. That won't happen again!!!
    Posted by macnh1[/QUOTE]

Reply with your address.  I'll send you the dime.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from lrecliner. Show lrecliner's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: 6.25% Deval was against it before he was for it. : Reply with your address.  I'll send you the dime.
    Posted by movingtangent[/QUOTE]

Thats definitely the desired reaction the folks on Beacon St want.  

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreginMedford. Show GreginMedford's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: 6.25% Deval was against it before he was for it. : Thats definitely the desired reaction the folks on Beacon St want.  
    Posted by lrecliner[/QUOTE]

And will not get

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from macnh1. Show macnh1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: 6.25% Deval was against it before he was for it. : Reply with your address.  I'll send you the dime.

Thanks MT, I appreciate your help.  Can you assist me with the thousands I've paid in income tax too???  In exchange I'll make your alcohol runs for you.

Shaws in NH has 30 packs of Bud, Bud Lite and Coors Lite for only $16.99 this week!!!! (I don't drink any of them)  Pair that with some fireworks, a new washer and dryer and fill up your tank for 10 cents a gallon less and you'll be one happy camper.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jack24Bauer. Show Jack24Bauer's posts

In Response to 6.25% Deval was against it before he was for it.:
    [QUOTE]I93 north to exit 1 to the Rockingham Mall or Rte. 3 north to exit 1 to the Pheasant Lane Mall in NH.  All of the other stores you need are conveniently located near these locations for electronics, garden equipment, new tires, and large expensive appliances.  No tolls, no sales tax and lower gas prices!!!  Don't forget the fireworks, beer, cigarettes, and please obey traffic laws and don't litter!!!!
    Posted by macnh1[/QUOTE]

This gov. is one of, if not, the worst we've ever had here in MA. I call him Duval "Plastic" because he's not real. Doesn't have a clue to what is going on - insensitive and, basically, dishonest - ie: where are the reforms he's promised? Maybe raising taxes are "reforms." Good idea gov., a real sign of intellect and leadership, especially as we're all suffering from job losses, economic hardships, increases in local taxes, credit card fees, bank fees, etc. As usual, everything gets passed down to the lowest common denominator - the tax payer. Just remember this come election time next year and let's get rid of all these privileged morons!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreginMedford. Show GreginMedford's posts

He just gave Dan Grabauskas $327 large just to go away.

Yea!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from movingtangent. Show movingtangent's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: 6.25% Deval was against it before he was for it. : Thanks MT, I appreciate your help.  Can you assist me with the thousands I've paid in income tax too???  In exchange I'll make your alcohol runs for you. Shaws in NH has 30 packs of Bud, Bud Lite and Coors Lite for only $16.99 this week!!!! (I don't drink any of them)  Pair that with some fireworks, a new washer and dryer and fill up your tank for 10 cents a gallon less and you'll be one happy camper.
    Posted by macnh1[/QUOTE]

No.  The income tax we keep.  Its a bloodsucking parasite tax.  I hear NH just got cable.  You're welcome.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreginMedford. Show GreginMedford's posts

No, the income tax THEY keep, including that "temporary" part that expired 20 years ago.  Hey, who cares about the LAW, and binding referendi? 

F the people

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from movingtangent. Show movingtangent's posts

We keep, Greg.  Your "us against them" is not the same "us against them" I was refering to.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from macnh1. Show macnh1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: 6.25% Deval was against it before he was for it. : No.  The income tax we keep.  Its a bloodsucking parasite tax.  I hear NH just got cable.  You're welcome.

Really????  Cable???  I use one of those 8 foot in diameter satellite dishes, we had to put extra supports in the mobile home to mount it on the roof.

I probably have lived more years in and paid more taxes in MA than you have.  My choice to live in NH was a well educated, very wise one.  Best place to raise a family in the country..AGAIN!!!  MA is too far gone to ever be as great as NH.  Sorry, once again, you lose.  You should debate sports with me, you'll have a better chance. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreginMedford. Show GreginMedford's posts

[QUOTE]We keep, Greg.  Your "us against them" is not the same "us against them" I was refering to.

WE approved the temporary increase based on its being temporary.  2 years - the LAW.

THEY decided to keep it in spite of the law, an overwhelming vote, and "WE"

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from movingtangent. Show movingtangent's posts

WE are Massachusetts.  THEY are the bloodsucking parasites who can live in New Hampshire only because a real airport, a real hospital, and a real economy is only 45 minutes away.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from macnh1. Show macnh1's posts

[QUOTE]WE are Massachusetts.  THEY are the bloodsucking parasites who can live in New Hampshire only because a real airport, a real hospital, and a real economy is only 45 minutes away.

Have you flown out of Manchester??  Super easy.  Nice when you can.  My doctors are at MGH...man's greatest hospital.  MA has advantages but they are fewer every day.  Our Dem governor and legislature are better than yours. 

Your jealousy is very unattractive.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from movingtangent. Show movingtangent's posts

Like I said, as long as you keep paying your taxes to my state I don't care where you live.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreginMedford. Show GreginMedford's posts

WE are Massachusetts.  THEY are the bloodsucking parasites who can live in New Hampshire only because a real airport, a real hospital, and a real economy is only 45 minutes away.
    --------------------------

Thanks for dodging the tax issue and hope you don't own a liquor store in Methuen

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from movingtangent. Show movingtangent's posts

[QUOTE]WE are Massachusetts.  THEY are the bloodsucking parasites who can live in New Hampshire only because a real airport, a real hospital, and a real economy is only 45 minutes away. -------------------------- Thanks for dodging the tax issue and hope you don't own a liquor store in Methuen
    Posted by GreginMedford[/QUOTE]

No dodge.  Yes, you have a bug in your crotch about the income tax vote.  Its right up there With Clinton's DOMA in stock Gregisms.  We get it. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreginMedford. Show GreginMedford's posts

your first dodge was better

Sections
Shortcuts