6.25% Deval was against it before he was for it.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from movingtangent. Show movingtangent's posts

Re: 6.25% Deval was against it before he was for it.

What dodge?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from brat13. Show brat13's posts

In Response to Re: 6.25% Deval was against it before he was for it.:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: 6.25% Deval was against it before he was for it. : Have you flown out of Manchester??  Super easy.  Nice when you can. 
    Posted by macnh1[/QUOTE]

Every chance I can. WAYYYYY Better than Logan!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreginMedford. Show GreginMedford's posts

[QUOTE]What dodge?
    Posted by movingtangent[/QUOTE]

democrats ignoring the law and the will of the people.  I know it makes you uncomfy, as well it should.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from movingtangent. Show movingtangent's posts

Well, gee, Greg, if they're breaking a law surely someone would bring that to their attention.  As for the will of the people, F the people.  If the will of the people drove all policy we'd still have slavery.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreginMedford. Show GreginMedford's posts

[QUOTE]Well, gee, Greg, if they're breaking a law surely someone would bring that to their attention.  As for the will of the people, F the people.  If the will of the people drove all policy we'd still have slavery.
    Posted by movingtangent[/QUOTE]

You don't think anyone has brought it to their attention???  Wow.

The law specifically states the increase expires in 1991 and automatically returns to the original level.

While you are F'ing the people, F our constitution too, which has permitted the establishment of law by initiative petition since 1917.

I expected no less, BTW

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from movingtangent. Show movingtangent's posts

I say F the people BECAUSE I DON'T say F the Constitution.  I know the extremists you hang out with most of the time would like to F the Constitution and the individual in order to force the will of a perceived majority.  Not me.  I am not as well versed on Greg's pet issues as Greg (and care about 0.30% of my income in appropriate measure), but if a law is being broken surely there must be some legal recourse.  You should look into that.  Maybe you're the first to care enough to do something about it.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreginMedford. Show GreginMedford's posts

I know the extremists you hang out with most of the time would like to F the Constitution and the individual in order to force the will of a perceived majority.
    ------------------

Ah, you're a dick.  My bad.  Nevermind

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from movingtangent. Show movingtangent's posts

Need a tampon?