Amy Bishop Case

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from gfkr2. Show gfkr2's posts

Amy Bishop Case

From today's Globe:  "Amy Bishop was crouched behind a parked car, gripping a pump-action shotgun with one shell in the chamber and another in her pocket. Workers at a nearby business were yelling, “There’s a girl with a gun!’’ and running away...she refused to drop the gun"

There is no way these are the actions of an innocent 21 year old.  She killed her brother and sadly due to her parent's deliberate cover-up and grossly inept police work, Bishop got away with a murder. 

Bishop is lucky to she didn't take a police bullet to the head for crime spree of 25 years ago.  Those innocent 3 killed in Huntsville would be home with their amilies had the scum be taken down back in 1986 when she held the Keystone Cops at bay with a loaded shotgun... Soceity would have been better off without her.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BilltheKat. Show BilltheKat's posts

Re: Amy Bishop Case

This woman is an onion. She stinks the more you peel away.
    Scary. Delahunt should make a statement.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bill1013. Show bill1013's posts

Why was this nutjob allowed to go free after killing her brother? Seems as though somebody in Braintree was not doing their job, and should be held accountable in the deaths of those she killed in Alabama.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from gfkr2. Show gfkr2's posts

I find it interesting you can not post a comment to any of the Boston.com or online articles. 

What is the BG afraid of??

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ahochstetler. Show ahochstetler's posts

In Response to Re: Amy Bishop Case:
    I find it interesting you can not post a comment to any of the Boston.com or online articles.  What is the BG afraid of??
    Posted by gfkr2

They're probably afraid of an overwhelming number of "good thing Alabama has the death penalty" posts.  At least this is open for posting, so I can say it here.  I hope she exercises her constitutional right to speedy trial, because that should speed up the lethal injection process.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from gfkr2. Show gfkr2's posts

Here comes the insanity defense....Alabama still offeres the condemmed a choice.  You can still get your a## fried in sparky if you desire.  You got to love freedom of choice down south, they don't mess around.

Btw, where is Bill Delahunt?  Does he plan to stay overseas until this scandal blows-over???

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3028043. Show user_3028043's posts

Given what's been reported, it wouldn't be a surprise that there was a "deal" made between a certain Selectman, the then Police Chief, and a certain DA to have the killing of her brother "forgotten".  With the glare of national attention, I would hope that someone might come forward to break this wide open.  There is a weak link and it is more than evident in recent statements made by the then chief of police.  This case is an example of political self serving at its worst.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Parish-sez. Show Parish-sez's posts

Just another tea bagger.