Arizona Immigration Law protestors need a dope slap of reality

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from evensen. Show evensen's posts

Re: Arizona Immigration Law protestors need a dope slap of reality

In Response to Arizona Immigration Law protestors need a dope slap of reality:
    Well Boston has become the place to protest the Arizona Governor during this Governors summit going on. These people are clueless. If you actually read the news or watched any news shows you would know the following. Drug Trafficking in U.S. due to illegal immigration: Arizona #1 State Affected People Trafficking in the U.S. due to illegal immigration : Arizona #1 State Affected More than California, More than New Mexico, More than Texas Wake up and get the facts first. Not criticizing people for having a voice, they have that right. Please actually learn something first. That's not too much to ask. Border police aren't doing there jobs effectively so this state has decided to do it themselves. Good for them!!!!!!!
    Posted by freedomofspeech13

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from evensen. Show evensen's posts

Well stated, and right on target.

We should be thanking Arizona. They are saving us a fortune
    in federal benefits.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from whatnow3. Show whatnow3's posts

Let alone, these "protestors" are protesting enforcement.  They claim this enforcement is racist, but the truth is, they will never support any enforcement.

They want open borders policies for all hispanics.

If you ever engage any of them, try and get them to tell you what enforcement they would agree to.

They can't answer that question becasue there is none. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from OscarBozachT00. Show OscarBozachT00's posts

The protestors are part of the union "rent a mob"

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from joelwisch. Show joelwisch's posts

In Response to Re: Arizona Immigration Law protestors need a dope slap of reality:
    The protestors are part of the union "rent a mob"
    Posted by OscarBozachT00

Obama just added the head of the Hotel Service Industry Union.. Suei or Suie I believe.  In Nevada, they have been bussed in to hooray Senator Reid, boo the Arizona Legislature, and attend yet another Reid Rally in Searchlight.  Most of the hotel employees were working in Nevada when I went to the Reid Rally, and they then showed up in Arizona for that protest, and then back at Searchlight, NV for another Reid Rally.  Most of them didn't speak English when I asked.  I cannot imiage they were bussed all the way to Boston to protest, but I do have a funny feeling ICE should raid the Boston Hotels.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccfaulk. Show ccfaulk's posts

Illegal is not a race... If your here illegally please start saving because it looks like the current admin will kiss your butt and fine you and then give you citizenship. I would like you sent home then apply correctly but the teddy Kennedy idiocy is still alive in the current admin. I am a son of an immigrant who worked through a nursing program in england for two years to qualify to come here. She had a job when she arrived and contributed for 50 years. I hope the fine is over $5000 dollars to cover the healthcare, schooling, subzidized school lunches extra police and fire and all of the poor people caught in accidents with uninsured illegals. the cost is way more than any compassion we can muster. How dare you stand illegal in front of our state house and demand rights in protest.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bobp1940. Show bobp1940's posts

WE have to let the elected officials of this state on all levels of government know how the CITIZENS feel about ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS and the vast amount of taxpayer money it is costing the TAXPAYERS. Being there are no questions on the ballot to determine that ,we citizens have to retire office holders who feel it's more important to represent ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS then it is to represent the TAXPAYING CITIZENS of this state. The democrats are worried they will lose the Mexican,Hispanic and Spanish vote by opposing the ILLEGALS. Does anyone notice that they don't seem to care whether or not they lose the votes of the taxpaying CITIZENS. How ironic......REMEMBER IN NOVEMBER!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bowl. Show bowl's posts

If I were ever to see one of these advocates, I would like to ask them why aren't they protesting in Rhode Island? 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ItsATravesty. Show ItsATravesty's posts

In Response to Re: Arizona Immigration Law protestors need a dope slap of reality:
    [QUOTE]If I were ever to see one of these advocates, I would like to ask them why aren't they protesting in Rhode Island? 
    Posted by bowl[/QUOTE]
    because they would be arrested

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

yep, im sure AZ cops will defiinitely go after all the white skinned illegals too

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

Well, it comes down to this: the federal government refuses to protect us and close the illegal crossing points, choosing instead to favor their new constituency of crimminal immigrants. 

Arizona, bearingthe brunt of this federal policy, has chosen to do something about it.

The really sad part is that repubs and dems are holding hands on this one.  All ofthem are stealing our future.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from whatnow3. Show whatnow3's posts

when they come across white skinned illegals. . . . .which by my calculation would be every 2 out of a 100 times then yes, I am sure they will treat them just like the brown skinned illegals.  Besides, the law says they have to or else they can be charged.

If I was a cop, I wouldn't want to be charged, would you? 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from alby45. Show alby45's posts

yep, im sure AZ cops will defiinitely go after all the white skinned illegals too
    Posted by Jimmy42Jack0

If they are driving without a license or registration, can't speak English, and are being all-around suspicious, then yes, they will.

Remember that federal law requires all immigrants to carry their papers with them (yikes! papers!)

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

IMO, its not the immigration law that needed to be changed...its the enforcement of such a law that was severely lacking

as for those who think these illegals will be voting...

A. you need to be registered to vote......ie...you just cant walk someone in and tell them to vote a certain way
    B. hispanics by nature are generally conservative voters...so who's best interest is it to keep these people in our country?
    C. farmers are also generally conservative...and so who is hiring these illegals to do work for them? conservatives you say? then why is it them screaming at the top of their lungs to diminish their own work force?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from whatnow3. Show whatnow3's posts

jimmy your A is wrong.  You can go claim you live at a particular address, never give ID and vote.  I have done it myself, when I moved and they did nit have me on that print out that they check when you arrive.   

57% of hispanics say they are voting Dem in Nov. 

And enough with the farmers hire illegals.  Many use migrant workers who are not illegal. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from chloesmommy. Show chloesmommy's posts

www.alipac.com

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from masssgt. Show masssgt's posts

Don't trust your safety to the Democrats, they have never been strong on safety and security issues, they are more interested in diversity 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from rad666. Show rad666's posts

The protesters in Boston had to be bused in. The police in Boston who were protesting other things, basically gave the gov. of AZ, a standing ovation.

Sick and tired of the whole illegal thing, sick and tired of the media doing stories on people who are here illegally and are 'afraid'. you should be afraid you are here ILLEGALLY, it's about time there was some law that made these people feel afraid.
    Support all immigration laws 100%, do not support amnesty (just another reward for bad behaviour), if you support illegals then fine you write a check and pay for them. As an American tax payer I am outraged at what my tax dollars are paying for where illegals are concerned.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Irish-lad. Show Irish-lad's posts

People who broke the law entering the United States protesting to be protected from the law. F'ing morons.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from rlmilroy417. Show rlmilroy417's posts

I just moved back to New England from Phoenix, AZ and I was living there when HB 1070 was passed last spring.  I worked very close to government center and was absolutely appalled at the number of illegals protesting the new legistlation - most of whom were carrying signs that said, "We're here to stay" and "No racial profiling". 

I'm sorry - but the biggest difference that this bill will cause to happen *already* happens.  If you get pulled over, you will be asked for documentation - license, registration, proof of insurance.  If you happen to not have your ID, and there is *reasonable* cause that you are in this country illegally, you can be brought to the police station for further investigation. 

The greater Phoenix police were already doing that, and after their further investigation, if they could still not confirm nationality, then ICE was brought in.  I had a Canadian friend this happened to, and she came close to being deported until her roommate was able to be contacted to get her green card.  Was she upset she was held in custody for 12 hours?  Sure she was!  But she also understood they had to confirm she was here legally.

I'm all for HB1070 - I think that it should be national, rather than done only by AZ.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from topaz978. Show topaz978's posts

The issue is why are there jobs for illegal aliens. Cheap labor and lax labor law enforcement. We cannot enforce immigration effectively. We can aduit buisnesses very effectively. Shut down the illegal payroll and the money tree dries up. Police bank accounts and buisnesses payroll carefully. The illegals are just folks who want to make a decent life. We can kill the money tree and that will send them home. As to the tax issue, most illegals whose employers actually file taxes actually pump a lot of tax money in to the system. They pay sales tax. They pay property tax through the rent they pay. They pay excise tax. Since they can't file for refunds there are accounts of potential tax refunds going uncollected. BTW illegals normally cant collect unemployment either.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from shumirules. Show shumirules's posts

What Arizona should do is not go after Illegals, they should buy them bus tickets to states that seem to think Illegals are great.  If the illegals leave zona and come to Ma. NY. Ill. VT. RI. and all the other northern states that have no problem with it, everyone will be happy.  WIN WIN.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from topaz978. Show topaz978's posts

[QUOTE]What Arizona should do is not go after Illegals, they should buy them bus tickets to states that seem to think Illegals are great.  If the illegals leave zona and come to Ma. NY. Ill. VT. RI. and all the other northern states that have no problem with it, everyone will be happy.  WIN WIN.
    Posted by shumirules[/QUOTE]

That is what they do already. Arizona still does not stop them and the new rules just makes sure they do not stop in az. So it really is useless. There are so few cops in az outside a city that it is useless. The reservation police who oversee most of az territory have no duty to enforce state law. The national park and forest service cops don't care at all. So by land area az enforces state law over about 30% of its boundaries and does that poorly. BEFORE the law.