1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Firewind. Show Firewind's posts

Re: Changes to forums and article comments

BDCDottie, are you still watching?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from topaz978. Show topaz978's posts

As far as I can tell. BDC has decimated the forums. It is now pointless as to many cannot see or find the posts to comment.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

Hi Dottie,

FYI...

I am trying to make a change to my profile..but am unable to update it. Every time I try, I get a message that says "invalid birth date NaN/NaN/NaN"

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SubmitSite. Show SubmitSite's posts

In response to BDCDottie's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Hi everybody,

As you can see, we've launched new discussion forums, article comments, and personal profiles on the site. We've always relied on software from other companies to power our user tools.  But during the past few months, we've built our own – we think this will give us more flexibility and control over these features.

Here in the forums, we had to delay the implementation of some of the features that you like: The gold star that brings you to the first unread comment, Ignore this user, spell check, add an image, and some others. We have a working list of items to restore in the coming days and weeks.

There’s a fuller explainer here: http://www.boston.com/community/note_to_bostoncom_users/

Please leave a comment here about any features that are missing that I didn't mention in the note linked above, or if you're having any technical issues.

Thanks.

[/QUOTE]

thank u you for nice ur nice information. we will check ur information. we will submit profile info.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from topaz978. Show topaz978's posts

Sucess

No more real forum. It worked. If I post on an article, it goes to vapor land. If morons like bopope post I can see those. So a posting robot gets a place that others can see but an individuals opinion on topical news is buried. Good for posting bots, not so good for discussion on topical events.