Deleted post on state employee salary

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mahack2009. Show mahack2009's posts

Deleted post on state employee salary

So, boston.com must have gotten some heat from the Governor's Office to delete my previous poll and post from October 11, 2009.  That post had statistics on state employee salaries and it vanished about 2 two weeks ago.  Almost all information was collected from public web sites and the rest through Freedom of Information Act.  And I thought those information are open for anyone to collect and analyze, but it got deleted anyway.  May be those statistics are so true that made our state government officials so worried, to the point which they must order boston.com to wipe it clean?
    http://stateemployeesofmassachusetts.blogspot.com/

Is that their (boston.com) common practice of deleting sensitive posts?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from topaz978. Show topaz978's posts

Re: Deleted post on state employee salary

In Response to Deleted post on state employee salary:
    [QUOTE]So, boston.com must have gotten some heat from the Governor's Office to delete my previous poll and post from October 11, 2009.  That post had statistics on state employee salaries and it vanished about 2 two weeks ago.  Almost all information was collected from public web sites and the rest through Freedom of Information Act.  And I thought those information are open for anyone to collect and analyze, but it got deleted anyway.  May be those statistics are so true that made our state government officials so worried, to the point which they must order boston.com to wipe it clean? http://stateemployeesofmassachusetts.blogspot.com/ Is that their (boston.com) common practice of deleting sensitive posts?

I looked at your site and the dogs lunch you call analysis. BTW I work for the state. Seems like you missed those who had a net pay drop in the last two year and another one in feb 2010 on the way. If you don't like the salary contract of a unit of government point it out. Not all state workers have contracts like you state and that is really obnoxious. So maybe they thought your post was pointless. I DID.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ohhhhh-Bammy. Show Ohhhhh-Bammy's posts

Yep... no vested interest here....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tricky-Dicky-Hambone. Show Tricky-Dicky-Hambone's posts

In Response to Deleted post on state employee salary:
    [QUOTE]So, boston.com must have gotten some heat from the Governor's Office to delete my previous poll and post from October 11, 2009.  That post had statistics on state employee salaries and it vanished about 2 two weeks ago.  Almost all information was collected from public web sites and the rest through Freedom of Information Act.  And I thought those information are open for anyone to collect and analyze, but it got deleted anyway.  May be those statistics are so true that made our state government officials so worried, to the point which they must order boston.com to wipe it clean? http://stateemployeesofmassachusetts.blogspot.com/ Is that their (boston.com) common practice of deleting sensitive posts?
    Posted by mahack2009[/QUOTE]

I hear you.. My post was deleted because I said when you couple governement employees with unions you have the perfect storm of ineptitude.. and it was deleted..

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDope. Show TheDope's posts

This, my friend, is only the tip of the iceberg.