Did you see the Allston crash?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonDotCom. Show BostonDotCom's posts

Commonwealth Avenue in Allston was closed this morning after a medical supply truck struck a half-dozen cars before it burst into flames, police said.

Were you there? Did you see the accident or its aftermath?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kizate929. Show kizate929's posts

I was walking right by the car and truck while they were on fire this morning, around 7:15 am.� So scary!� Hopefully everyone is alright.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from fleetian51. Show fleetian51's posts

My trolley stopped at Packard's Corner. Looked pretty bad.� There were a few crushed cars right at the corner and then about 2 blocks down there were another 2 crushed cars in front of the Charter School.� I guess the mbta was doing all they could, there were lots of officials standing around telling us that busses were coming.�But�I think the inbound trains could have continued on. �I decided to make the trek to Kenmore since all the busses were full.� Boo.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from winjim. Show winjim's posts

I was at the traffic light on Babcock St waiting to turn left on Com Ave. I saw the pickup go up on the T tracks and smash into the fence and the New England Movers truck which hit the pickup charged on by. The light changed and I made my left onto Com Ave and saw the truck swerving on Brighton Ave. As I made the fork onto Brighton, I saw a lot of debris on the road and a totally smashed car on the sidewalk! I was worried about continuing on Brighton Ave with this maniac driver on the road, when I realized the truck had stopped, roughly opposite Herb Chambers Toyota and the Super 88 parking lot entrance. As I went by, I saw the reason the truck had stopped was that there was a car wedged under its front end and that a fire had broken out. I continued on fearing an explosion and massive traffic jams and called 911.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigmike02135. Show bigmike02135's posts

I definitely saw the aftermath of it.� I was on an inbound B-line train this morning, and at about 8:15 we arrived at the Packard's Corner stop and were told that due to a "horrible accident" that trains were being stopped there and to walk up to Pleasant St. where there would be more trains continuing into Kenmore.� I arrived at Pleasant St. and they were bussing people into Kenmore.� It was crazy but it looked like the police and MBTA personnel were handling everything as well as they could have considering that they had to direct traffic, direct hundreds of people to the buses, ensure safety, etc... There were several firetrucks, anbulances, and police cars already on the scene (not surprising considering that it was almost an hour after the initial crash).� Also heard and saw helicopters and news crews so it was quite a scene.� I'm glad there were no serious injuries or worse - definitely lucky considering the usual amount of car and pedestrian traffic in the area.�

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from johndoe678. Show johndoe678's posts

I hope the reports are right, and that nobody is seriously hurt, because when I took the 57 bus past both of those crash scenes this morning, I was thinking that someone in one of these cars must have been really, really hurt.� The two crash scenes were� far away enough for me to believe they were unrelated.� I can't believe it was one out of control truck that wreaked havoc from Agganis al the way to Brighton ave.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from coconutty. Show coconutty's posts

In response to the person who said there were no T notifications, the MBTA DID send text alerts about B line delays and�shuttle bus service�-- they may have been a little delayed, but I received them at least.Anyway, I live at The Atrium in Packard's Corner and heard the entire thing happen, but thought nothing of it and went back to getting ready for work.. When I heard sirens, I finally went out on my balcony to see what was going on.� Wow.� Police tape, firetrucks, crowds of people, everyone staring at this one white car right below my window -- the car was so messed up, it was basically two-dimensional.. I can't see how anyone could have escaped that alive.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from pajamaslavedancer. Show pajamaslavedancer's posts

Wow, based on your proximity, can you guess whether the driver was high on crack, having a seizure, or trying to get away from the first accident?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from pajamaslavedancer. Show pajamaslavedancer's posts

Greetings, old friend.� I'm still alive, but the 2nd kid is really eating into my posting time, so is the new job, although I could find time at work if I needed to.� There's just something about not being verbally assaulted on a daily basis that leads to one feel less than motivated to come here.�I hope all is well with you and the good people.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kizate929. Show kizate929's posts

On my walk to the shuttle buses at Pleasant Street, I heard some cops discussing the accident.� They said the truck driver had a heart attack while he was driving, causing the accidents.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZVending. Show ZVending's posts

That was quite a fire/crash.

Well, at least Comm. Ave. Associates got some well needed ventilation finally, it gets stuffy in there. Michael, take the insurance money and fix it so the office gets a nice breeze eh? ; )

-Dawn