Forget the media, what did YOU think about Ted Kennedy?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreginMedford. Show GreginMedford's posts

Re: Forget the media, what did YOU think about Ted Kennedy?

the point is that this is a discussion board.

That wasn't that hard, was it?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ohhhhh-Bammy. Show Ohhhhh-Bammy's posts

In Response to Re: Forget the media, what did YOU think about Ted Kennedy?:
    [QUOTE]I personally do not think that anyone has the right to judge someone else unless you have walked in his shoes. Look at your own life and ask would you like it dissected for the rest of the world. Let the man lie in peace and let God be his judge. Non of us have a squeeky clean life and none of us are qualified to judge someone else. What is the point to all this discussion? To hurt his family? To make yourself feel better for putting someone else down? Ask yourself what is the point?
    Posted by katsjazz[/QUOTE]

You critize those that criticize others? How hypocritical of thou.

I doubt ANYTHING could hurt that family.

Calling Ted a murderer is nothing more or less than the truth.

Ted was "supposed" to be a leader. It was all a charade. So many believed the lie. Were they hurt also?

Kind regards

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from boazrg. Show boazrg's posts

Re: Forget the media, what did YOU think about Ted Kennedy? (A Permanent Nightmare!)

In 1965 Ted Kennedy was the senate floor manager for the "Immigration Reform Act of 1965", an change in immigration policy that has consigned our country to the position of a second rate society.  The tangible results of this "Reform" can be seen in the borough of the Bronx in New York City, and in the southwestern USA, where twelve million illegal "immigrants" are digging in, and hoping for a repeat of the "Reagan Amnesty" of 1986.

Naturally, the results of the Immigration Reform Act did not affect rich liberals like Ted Kennedy, but they have made life hell on earth for tens of millions of ordinary Americans.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from boazrg. Show boazrg's posts

[QUOTE]no one destroyed America more than the Swimmah with his immigration policy laws that stopped European preferences and stopped quotas and led to the 3rd world country immigration we have now, the guy was a pos on so many levels, too bad he wasn't gunned down 35 years ago. same for the rest of the potato irish shanty trash and all the Kennedy inbred spawn.
    Posted by nicetrylosers[/QUOTE]

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from boazrg. Show boazrg's posts

This is the absolute truth! Heaven help our young people!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BilltheKat. Show BilltheKat's posts

[QUOTE]no one destroyed America more than the Swimmah with his immigration policy laws that stopped European preferences and stopped quotas and led to the 3rd world country immigration we have now, the guy was a pos on so many levels, too bad he wasn't gunned down 35 years ago. same for the rest of the potato irish shanty trash and all the Kennedy inbred spawn.
    Posted by nicetrylosers[/QUOTE]

Nicetrylosers needs therapy.
    Do you have the balls to tell us your heritage? Do ya, big shot?
    I doubt it.

That said, it's funny boazrg cant figure out how to work the computer. Heaven help the RW doofus computer illiterate.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from cookie-rojas. Show cookie-rojas's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Forget the media, what did YOU think about Ted Kennedy? : Nicetrylosers needs therapy. Do you have the balls to tell us your heritage? Do ya, big shot? I doubt it. That said, it's funny boazrg cant figure out how to work the computer. Heaven help the RW doofus computer illiterate.
    Posted by Bill.the.Cat[/QUOTE]

Now that's the Bill we all know, childish, insulting, grammatically inncorrect, all the qualities of a seething liberal pinhead.

So much for your sensitive side "my niece told me she loved me on facebook, it made my week"......please you are so shallow it makes me vomit.

Speaking of vomit, where is our friend movingtampon these days......

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BilltheKat. Show BilltheKat's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Forget the media, what did YOU think about Ted Kennedy? : Now that's the Bill we all know, childish, insulting, grammatically inncorrect, all the qualities of a seething liberal pinhead. So much for your sensitive side "my niece told me she loved me on facebook, it made my week"......please you are so shallow it makes me vomit. Speaking of vomit, where is our friend movingtampon these days......
    Posted by cookie-rojas[/QUOTE]

Oh kookie, it doesn't mean Im shallow, it means Im multifaceted, a layered and deep individual. But Im glad you're out there protecting us from gammatical errors. You go girl.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from hawkeye01. Show hawkeye01's posts

Insulting someone makes one "multifaceted, layered, and deep"??? Alrighty then.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BilltheKat. Show BilltheKat's posts

[QUOTE]Insulting someone makes one "multifaceted, layered, and deep"??? Alrighty then.
    Posted by hawkeye01[/QUOTE]

Oh lighten up.

How do you expect me to take neuter seriously when he chooses to berate me for being insulting while ignoring losers post attacking a dead guy and trashing the Irish.

Can ya possibly see the hypocrisy there, I mean can ya? I see you choose to ignore losers post too.

Hmmm, I wonder why no one has anything to say about that?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from sladeboston. Show sladeboston's posts

Having lived through all of the Kennedy era, I felt the man was the weakest link in a family that had so very much money it did not know what to do with it all. Joseph Kennedy sincine his days of American representative at the court of St. James in london, England was a very shrewed man who planned the lives of his spoiled playboy sons. None of them seemed to be able to resist a beautiful woman, starlet or whatever. Ted managed to get away with a "accident" and "nervousness" that resulted in the loss of a life. Anyone else would have ended in prision. His political clout for massachusetts in the senate can not be denied and he became master of the back room deal. Only Dan webster as senator from Massachusetts was more skilled in acheiving his way and that was in the early 19TH century.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ohhhhh-Bammy. Show Ohhhhh-Bammy's posts

I think the Kennedys actions speak their values.. or complete lack thereof.

Drunks
    Rapist
    Murderer
    Screwing your dead brothers wife !! Total POSs.. ALL of them.

And there are those that still idolize them. Geesh

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from southiedot. Show southiedot's posts

another DO AS I SAY, NOT AS I DO, because im rich and powerful.when he had the motorcade through boston down to the cape,well,when they drove through southie there was hardly no one on the streets,just what most southie people thought of him. very little...

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Moron. Show Not-A-Moron's posts

Horrible politician for the average working American. Decent politician for the average working Massachusetts citizen. Too bad he never worked an honest days work in his life he may have hated himself for opening the floodgates that is illegal immigration today.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from j33dow. Show j33dow's posts

I found some enjoyment in his passing. Not as a person dying which I was not happy about at all but in the ending of the Kennedy dynasty. I was and still am incredibly annoyed when Kennedy family members are treated as royalty and are offered things just becuase of their last name. Patches got a Congressional seat seconds after graduating from college and having no public office (or work) experience. Caroline could have been a US Senator having never served in public office. Joe Kennedy... and all the others just "get stuff" for being a Kennedy. Maybe the day is coming where a Kennedy running for office will have to start at the bottom (town selectmen) and work their way up to the top on their laurels and not simply because they are a Kennedy. Then too they will have to follow the laws which we all have to folow and not get away with murder, drunkenness, sexual abuse or other crimes which Kennedy members have avoided in the past.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TonyHamm. Show TonyHamm's posts

What do I think? I think the country is better off without him. He ignored driving infraction charges while in law school (a Kennedy is above such nuisances), permitted an associate to drown while he drove without a permit This man had no decency in his entire life. Maybe we are finally through all of the Kennedy hype.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from afflack. Show afflack's posts

the people running for his seat said  we have to follow his dream, the man is dead and he is not coming back.they wont vote for what the people alive and in there districts want.no we have to vote for his dream.ted was a moron like the rest of the dems in ma.I am from ma and never liked him or his family of dont you know who i am.  i am moving to so.carolina so good luck to you people in crookachussettes.you deserve what you get.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from NSSOGA. Show NSSOGA's posts

too bad your post is filled with gibberish and nonsense. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BilltheKat. Show BilltheKat's posts

It's scary how after the man is dead and buried, the RW cannot let go of the anger and hatred they feel for this guy because of the kopeckne case. Just illustrates how small one can be.

And then they give Bush a pass after sending thousands to their death in a useless war.

You figure it out. I can't understand the logic. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from lauratf. Show lauratf's posts

Leaving a woman for dead is not a small matter...

He did some good things and bad things. Did he do the good things to make up for the bad things?  Did he only do the good things because he wanted to live up to his brothers and felt he never could? Was he only interested in his legacy?

Who knows???  Life is complicated...... lets enjoy the ride!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BilltheKat. Show BilltheKat's posts

[QUOTE]Leaving a woman for dead is not a small matter... He did some good things and bad things. Did he do the good things to make up for the bad things?  Did he only do the good things because he wanted to live up to his brothers and felt he never could? Was he only interested in his legacy? Who knows???  Life is complicated...... lets enjoy the ride!
    Posted by lauratf[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't call the death and maiming of American husbands, wives, sons and daughters in Iraq (a useless war) an enjoyable ride, not to speak of the thousands of iraqies in the same boat.

It's a waste.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from joja19. Show joja19's posts

He was a sleaze.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from hawkeye01. Show hawkeye01's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Forget the media, what did YOU think about Ted Kennedy? : I wouldn't call the death and maiming of American husbands, wives, sons and daughters in Iraq (a useless war) an enjoyable ride, not to speak of the thousands of iraqies in the same boat. It's a waste.

Neither does lauratf

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ohhhhh-Bammy. Show Ohhhhh-Bammy's posts

[QUOTE]It's scary how after the man is dead and buried, the RW cannot let go of the anger and hatred they feel for this guy because of the kopeckne case. Just illustrates how small one can be. And then they give Bush a pass after sending thousands to their death in a useless war. You figure it out. I can't understand the logic. 

You're the one politicizing it. I can't remember one Republican kicking the corpse. Can you? Don't assume that because a poster hates Fat Boy that it's a republican. It's their own opinion. Deflecting the criticism by equating Senator Sleeze with Bush's (AND CONGRESSES) decision is a stretch.

Useless?.. Maybe the peace loving Iraqis who aren't being slaughtered in a genocide have a differing point of view.