1. You have chosen to ignore posts from lrecliner. Show lrecliner's posts

Friday Funny

The French Government issued an indefinite ban on fireworks after
    soldiers at a nearby French army garrison surrendered during last week's
    fireworks display at Euro Disney.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BilltheKat. Show BilltheKat's posts

Re: Friday Funny

In Response to Friday Funny:
    The French Government issued an indefinite ban on fireworks after soldiers at a nearby French army garrison surrendered during last week's fireworks display at Euro Disney.
    Posted by lrecliner

Ugh ya, does beating up the French EVER get old for the cranks?

But they laugh at us over "Freedom Fries". I guess it all equals out.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from lrecliner. Show lrecliner's posts

In Response to Re: Friday Funny:
    In Response to Friday Funny : Ugh ya, does beating up the French EVER get old for the cranks? But they laugh at us over "Freedom Fries". I guess it all equals out.
    Posted by Bill.the.Cat

Are they "cranks" for laughing at us?  And no, it never gets old

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BilltheKat. Show BilltheKat's posts

you are the crank...
    they are not that worked up.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from cookie-rojas. Show cookie-rojas's posts

In Response to Friday Funny:
    The French Government issued an indefinite ban on fireworks after soldiers at a nearby French army garrison surrendered during last week's fireworks display at Euro Disney.
    Posted by lrecliner

Next home game at Fenway, Al Gore is going to throw out the first pitch.  He wants to know if after that, they can all go out to the forest, and set the bats free.....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BilltheKat. Show BilltheKat's posts

What's funny is to see cookie-rojas and Friday Funny in the same sentence.

it makes me lafff and lafff.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from cookie-rojas. Show cookie-rojas's posts

What's funny is to see cookie-rojas and Friday Funny in the same sentence. it makes me lafff and lafff.
    Posted by Bill.the.Cat

C'mon billy-boy, how 'bout a Bush quote, that's about all you got anyway!

I see a trend, it has to do with your way of thinking (or lack there of), and you clowns are going down.  In your case that probably has double-meaning....

How come you sound a lot like taco lately........you know he ran away becaue he was too humiliated to stay and battle........and that's funny!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BilltheKat. Show BilltheKat's posts

"I'll be long gone before some smart person ever figures out what happened inside this Oval Office." GWB--Washington, D.C., May 12, 2008

"In terms of the economy, look, I inherited a recession, I am ending on a recession." --George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., Jan. 12, 2009

"I've abandoned free market principles to save the free market system." --George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., Dec. 16, 2008

I got many many many many more.......

Hey, did you hear Ted Kennedy got the Medal of Freedom? Boy, that must really bunch up your panties.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dexter67. Show dexter67's posts

"I'll be long gone before some smart person ever figures out what happened inside this Oval Office." GWB--Washington, D.C., May 12, 2008 "In terms of the economy, look, I inherited a recession, I am ending on a recession." --George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., Jan. 12, 2009 "I've abandoned free market principles to save the free market system." --George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., Dec. 16, 2008 I got many many many many more....... Hey, did you hear Ted Kennedy got the Medal of Freedom? Boy, that must really bunch up your panties.
    Posted by Bill.the.Cat

"You teach a child to read, and he or her will be able to pass a literacy test." -Townsend, Tenn., Feb. 21, 2001

"I promise you I will listen to what has been said here, even though I wasn't here." --at the President's Economic Forum in Waco, Texas, Aug. 13, 2002

"The same folks that are bombing innocent people in Iraq were the ones who attacked us in America on September the 11th." --Washington, D.C., July 12, 2007

"I know the human being and fish can coexist peacefully." --Saginaw, Mich., Sept. 29, 2000

We all got many, many, many, many more....they're all over the internet.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from cookie-rojas. Show cookie-rojas's posts

In Response to Re: Friday Funny : "You teach a child to read, and he or her will be able to pass a literacy test." -Townsend, Tenn., Feb. 21, 2001 "I promise you I will listen to what has been said here, even though I wasn't here." --at the President's Economic Forum in Waco, Texas, Aug. 13, 2002 "The same folks that are bombing innocent people in Iraq were the ones who attacked us in America on September the 11th." --Washington, D.C., July 12, 2007 "I know the human being and fish can coexist peacefully." --Saginaw, Mich., Sept. 29, 2000 We all got many, many, many, many more....they're all over the internet.
    Posted by dexter67

Reality is, all Bill has is the internet, and his right hand of course.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dexter67. Show dexter67's posts

In Response to Re: Friday Funny : Reality is, all Bill has is the internet, and his right hand of course.
    Posted by cookie-rojas

Bill's an old bitter single guy who doesn't have much to look forward to other than his message board "friends". Kind of sad really. Oh well, such is life

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BilltheKat. Show BilltheKat's posts

In Response to Re: Friday Funny : Reality is, all Bill has is the internet, and his right hand of course.
    Posted by cookie-rojas

oh kookie, I hate to ruin your fantasy but Im a hetero male. All your gay references are very middle school but since you are nearing the 50 mark, I can only assume you have arrested development issues or you're trolling for some man meat.

Either way, not interested. So back to pretending you're a 14 yr old girl in the AOL chat rooms.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from cookie-rojas. Show cookie-rojas's posts

In Response to Re: Friday Funny : oh kookie, I hate to ruin your fantasy but Im a hetero male. All your gay references are very middle school but since you are nearing the 50 mark, I can only assume you have arrested development issues or you're trolling for some man meat. Either way, not interested. So back to pretending you're a 14 yr old girl in the AOL chat rooms.
    Posted by Bill.the.Cat

Yawn, I'm tired of this, got any more Bush quotes?  You need some new material, cuz what you're bringing now is old and tired. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from dexter67. Show dexter67's posts

In Response to Re: Friday Funny : oh kookie, I hate to ruin your fantasy but Im a hetero male. All your gay references are very middle school but since you are nearing the 50 mark, I can only assume you have arrested development issues or you're trolling for some man meat. Either way, not interested. So back to pretending you're a 14 yr old girl in the AOL chat rooms.
    Posted by Bill.the.Cat

He mentions you having a "right hand" and from THAT you assume he's making a "gay reference"? I think that speaks to where your mind is at not his. You remind me of the neighbor in American Beauty. You're just as homophobic and probably just as gay. Which is fine. You should embrace it rather than hide it.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from dexter67. Show dexter67's posts

In Response to Re: Friday Funny : Really, I thought there was only my three. Go figure! Who knew he was such a booob. Thanks for the info. You're always helpful with the obvious. New to the web are we?
    Posted by Bill.the.Cat

No, there are many more than 3. Glad to help!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from cookie-rojas. Show cookie-rojas's posts

In Response to Re: Friday Funny : He mentions you having a "right hand" and from THAT you assume he's making a "gay reference"? I think that speaks to where your mind is at not his. You remind me of the neighbor in American Beauty. You're just as homophobic and probably just as gay. Which is fine. You should embrace it rather than hide it.
    Posted by dexter67

Doesn't really bother me, when someone responds like that, it is quite telling.  I think billy-boy is a little frustrated lately, his messiah has been taking quite a bashing from the masses.  With more to follow on everything from the economy to healthcare, to foreign wars gone bad, you've got wonder how long they can blame the last administration.

I was on the Vineyard last week, and saw my first bumper sticker, "01/21/2013". 

I think the truck was about to be towed by some Secret Service folks, those aren't allowed on the Vineyard for the month of August thru Labor Day.

HA!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

In Response to Re: Friday Funny : Doesn't really bother me, when someone responds like that, it is quite telling.  I think billy-boy is a little frustrated lately, his messiah has been taking quite a bashing from the masses.  With more to follow on everything from the economy to healthcare, to foreign wars gone bad, you've got wonder how long they can blame the last administration. I was on the Vineyard last week, and saw my first bumper sticker, "01/21/2013".  I think the truck was about to be towed by some Secret Service folks, those aren't allowed on the Vineyard for the month of August thru Labor Day. HA!
    Posted by cookie-rojas

I'm guessing it will be at least until the next administration.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BilltheKat. Show BilltheKat's posts

In Response to Re: Friday Funny : Yawn, I'm tired of this, got any more Bush quotes?  You need some new material, cuz what you're bringing now is old and tired. 
    Posted by cookie-rojas

Oh c'mon, 7 months out of office...and there's so much more...

"I'm the decider, and I decide what is best. And what's best is for Don Rumsfeld to remain as the secretary of defense."—Washington, D.C., April 18, 2006

"See, in my line of work you got to keep repeating things over and over and over again for the truth to sink in, to kind of catapult the propaganda."—Greece, N.Y., May 24, 2005

"I've heard he's been called Bush's poodle. He's bigger than that."—discussing former British Prime Minister Tony Blair, as quoted by the Sun newspaper, June 27, 2007

"And so, General, I want to thank you for your service. And I appreciate the fact that you really snatched defeat out of the jaws of those who are trying to defeat us in Iraq."—meeting with Army Gen. Ray Odierno, Washington, D.C., March 3, 2008

"We ought to make the pie higher."—South Carolina Republican debate, Feb. 15, 2000

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BilltheKat. Show BilltheKat's posts

In Response to Re: Friday Funny : He mentions you having a "right hand" and from THAT you assume he's making a "gay reference"? I think that speaks to where your mind is at not his. You remind me of the neighbor in American Beauty. You're just as homophobic and probably just as gay. Which is fine. You should embrace it rather than hide it.
    Posted by dexter67

Ummmm, ya, okay. good for you.

We have local neighbor watch in my neighborhood. Think about it.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BilltheKat. Show BilltheKat's posts

In Response to Re: Friday Funny : No, there are many more than 3. Glad to help!
    Posted by dexter67

OMFG, ever hear of sarcasm? Drink much?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BilltheKat. Show BilltheKat's posts

In Response to Re: Friday Funny : Doesn't really bother me, when someone responds like that, it is quite telling.  I think billy-boy is a little frustrated lately, his messiah has been taking quite a bashing from the masses.  With more to follow on everything from the economy to healthcare, to foreign wars gone bad, you've got wonder how long they can blame the last administration. I was on the Vineyard last week, and saw my first bumper sticker, "01/21/2013".  I think the truck was about to be towed by some Secret Service folks, those aren't allowed on the Vineyard for the month of August thru Labor Day. HA!
    Posted by cookie-rojas

Rambling worked up posts like this make me laugh.

when your head explodes, how will we ever know? But then, who cares?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from dexter67. Show dexter67's posts

In Response to Re: Friday Funny : OMFG, ever hear of sarcasm? Drink much?
    Posted by Bill.the.Cat

Well obviously you haven't...WHOOSH....hahahahahahaha here's your dunce cap...wear it with pride...bwahahahahahaha....what a fri99in tool

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BilltheKat. Show BilltheKat's posts

You played the "no Im not, you are" card.
    I bet you were not to be toyed with in primary school.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from dexter67. Show dexter67's posts

You played the "no Im not, you are" card. I bet you were not to be toyed with in primary school.
    Posted by Bill.the.Cat

Keep guessing

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from movingtangent. Show movingtangent's posts

You played the "no Im not, you are" card. I bet you were not to be toyed with in primary school.
    Posted by Bill.the.Cat

Were?

Sections
Shortcuts