Go Yankees!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from undead. Show undead's posts

Re: Go Yankees!

I recently asked my mother-in-law that very same question:

Would you be able to root for the Yankees seeing as, if they win, they guarantee the Sox make the playoffs?

The response:

Never in my life, nor in heaven or hell, will I ever cheer for the Yankees.

And, wouldn't you know, the Yanks lost, so it doesn't matter anymore.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

Go Tampa

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from EmersonCat. Show EmersonCat's posts

SmileGo Yankees

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

In Response to Re: Go Yankees!:
    [QUOTE]I am glad to see sandy rooting for the Yankees. She never picks a winner.
    Posted by jackbu[/QUOTE]
    So...it looks like the Yankees are out. Does that mean Sandy is as good at predictions as her boyfriend Oldie..?

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from EmersonCat. Show EmersonCat's posts

[QUOTE]too funny, I forgot all about this thread.  Yes, I am glad sandy aka emersoncat got behind the yankees, she is always wrong.  She also predicted that sarah palin would run....how did that work out? Other picks of sandy were McCain/Palin and her boyfriend Michael Flaherty for Boston mayor...Yes, the one who pretends to be a conservative, was a Michael Flaherty supporter. Thanks again emersoncat for picking the Yankees....proves once again what pink hat fan you are.
    Posted by jackbu[/QUOTE]
    Heres one prediction I iwill back. Your fantasy world is going to be short a player very soon.Frown

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

[QUOTE]too funny, I forgot all about this thread.  Yes, I am glad sandy aka emersoncat got behind the yankees, she is always wrong.  She also predicted that sarah palin would run....how did that work out? Other picks of sandy were McCain/Palin and her boyfriend Michael Flaherty for Boston mayor...Yes, the one who pretends to be a conservative, was a Michael Flaherty supporter. Thanks again emersoncat for picking the Yankees....proves once again what pink hat fan you are.
    Posted by jackbu[/QUOTE]

You are too funny..lol..
    I guess now that Tampa is out I have to go with my Texas Rangers...I am hoping it comes down to the Rangers and the Cardinals..

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

[QUOTE]Then you need to get sandy rooting for Detroit and Philly
    Posted by jackbu[/QUOTE]
    lol...okay..good point.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

[QUOTE]I knew you would like that one. The ignore function here is awesome. Plus she cannot email us on this site.
    Posted by jackbu[/QUOTE]
    I love it..almost as much as I love the ignore feature and the fact that she cannot send me any e-mails or private messages. The funniest thing is if you hadn't mentioned it who knows when I would have seen it since I don't log into the site often and send all the updates to spam..I am guessing that once again she did not get the reaction which she hoped.

19. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts