I voted today. Who did you vote for?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from WriterXT. Show WriterXT's posts

Re: I voted today. Who did you vote for?

In Response to Re: I voted today. Who did you vote for?:
    [QUOTE]You can flap your gums all you want, but you are def collecting welfare or disablility or both. 
    Posted by ambergirl[/QUOTE]

While it's inherently wrong to make assumptions. I dare say no black woman in america at least;  has ( or ever will be ) named " Amber ".

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

Black or white?  Is that all you see?  You really are simple.  You do know there are other races out there and they have names like Amber right?  It is quite entertaining trying to educate you.  You should go back to school.

ETA: Amber is not my name either

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from WriterXT. Show WriterXT's posts

In Response to Re: I voted today. Who did you vote for?:
    [QUOTE]Black or white?  Is that all you see?  You really are simple.  You do know there are other races out there and they have names like Amber right?  It is quite entertaining trying to educate you.  You should go back to school. ETA: Amber is not my name either
    Posted by ambergirl[/QUOTE]

Black women haven't been apt to criticize black men given that there are so little of them available in recent years for ( if nothing else ) procreation.

So.

Given that; I dare say you must be white.  White people are forever " chained " to their own little disillusions about how everything is, was, and continues to be.

Naturally white people think there is always access to good education since they get first pick at everything from college education ( loans ) and career opportunities to jobs, home loans, financial investment opportunities and a whole host of other things I don't feel like mentioning again.

( I did it in the Uncommoner's Forum )

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dog-lady. Show dog-lady's posts

The only reason I suggested you get a job is that I thought you might enjoy it, it can feel good to be productive and it doesn't hurt to have a few bucks in your pocket.  State jobs are nice because even if you're not making much, the benefit package is decent.   You seem intelligent and articulate...so you would probably be eligible to take advantage of promotional opportunities once you make it through the probationary period.    If that's not your thing, fine.    

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Amber is the name of the dog in her avatar.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

I have been having fun with this buffoon WDYWN.  Such a racist.  Really went to a new level on this board.  Wonder what his name is since Amber is a "white" name.  Must let my dog know she is white, so she doesn't have identity issues.  What is your name Writerxt?  Let me guess.

LaQuell? DeShawn? DeAndre? Terrell? Willie? 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from WriterXT. Show WriterXT's posts

http://hubpages.com/profile/WriterX

For obvious reasons I prefer pseudonym as opposed to my actual
    first, middle and last names which have meant virtually nothing to me.

Maybe it's me; but I think people know me better by pseudonym
    than ever did by my actual name. 

Sections
Shortcuts