Knights of Columbus do a good job

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from topaz978. Show topaz978's posts

Knights of Columbus do a good job

As a private organization they have a mission. They do well and any one who says no is a putz.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from topaz978. Show topaz978's posts

Re: Knights of Columbus do a good job

All accusations all the time Bopope. As a separate the organization the KOC oversees no one in the church, they are entitled to have the chaplain of their choice.
     Lawsuits do not have necessarily anything to do with illegal activity.
    Again moving a person from one post to another is done, is legal and innocent. Third, come on Bishop Lori DID nothing.
     Another false statement.
     The Pope has commited no crime or even sin.
     Again blaming the president for the bad job a streetsweeper did.
    I know you have more false statements. I just deal with the ones here.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from topaz978. Show topaz978's posts

In Response to Re: Knights of Columbus do a good job:
    [QUOTE]Come on down to St Rocco's feast on Pearl St in Malden, this weekend Topaz.  We have a tent (the only blue one), and call ourselves The Knights of Calimari.  Ask for me and you get a free boat of fried Calimari, tubes and tents the headline act is Beatle Juice (3rd year running).  They go on Saturday night at 7 (which really means 8 ish) http://saintroccosfeast.org/ Note the guys in the funny hats on the sides.
    Posted by GreginMeffa[/QUOTE]

Good calimari is just a weakness in my charachter I will do many things to find good calimari.  I may find a way to take you up on this. If you are raiseing funds I'll probably still pay if it is REALLY good. LOL. Peace.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from topaz978. Show topaz978's posts

No problem. My younger son will make the dinner. My older son has quite the complement of philosophy under his belt and argues well. My boys will take care of themselves. Both know tae kwon do. One is a second degree black belt. The problem Bopope is you blame others rather than trying to help. KOC does great work. So why throw mud on the good work. The church does good work as well. You are just a one note simpleton.

10. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts