Looking for Fake Green? Cambridge!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from boblat. Show boblat's posts

The thing that makes Cambridge politics stand out is the "holier than thou" superciliousness.The "holier than thou" reaches its peak in fake environmentalism.The first thing Cambridge does is destroy trees in government projects.� It then puts in saplings and brags about the saplings.The new Harvard Street Park project near Kendall Square converted the first block of Clark Street into a park.� In the process, nine out of ten excellent mature streets in that first block were destroyed to be replaced with grass. Two blocks away, in the Squirrel Brand open space, a four story high grove of about 12 three was destroyed to be replaced with one sapling.� Wrong pedigree.Cambridge is destroying thousands of healthy trees at Fresh Pond for replacement with saplings.� They brag about the saplings.Cambridge and its buddies are involved in massive destruction on the Charles River.� More than 449 to 660 trees are slated to be destroyed between Magazine Beach and the Longfellow Bridge.� Most are very healthy and are being destroyed for high straightening and small vehicle roads.� "Golly gee, won't it look great in 40 years."The treatment of animals is beligerently heartless.Magazine Beach saw its wetlands and animal habitat destroyed to install a bizarre wall of bushes that kept dying.� That bizarre wall blocks access to and from�the Charles.� The wall was publicized by their agents as "helping swimming".� They have heartless starved the Charles River White Geese by denying them their grass food at Magazine Beach at the same time as walling off the grass across from the Hyatt, blocking 95% of their 25 year habitat.These beligerent hypocrits are destroying the green mainenance of Magazine Beach to replace it with CHEMICAL maintenance, poisoning the earth and the animals who feed of the earth.The last time their accomplices from the state bureacracy, the DCR did this outrage was only two years ago at Ebersol Fields near Mass. General.� Their beloved chemicals did not work, so they dumped Tartan, marked against use near water.� THE NEXT DAY, the Charles River was dead from the harbor to the Mass. Ave. Bridge.� That algae does not go away.Now these destructive people wants to extend the benefits of their beloved CHEMICALS while lying that they are green.You do not have to go to other parts of the world.� Just look at Cambridge and the Department of Conservation and Recreation along with a large cast of their friendly local non profit developers.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from boblat. Show boblat's posts

Congratulations on giving an excellent example of how man is destroying our world.It is always the other guy who is required to protect our environment, never ME.Environmental snobbery is a major part of man destroying our world.How dare bird migrate?How dare birds need protective vegetation!!!Protective vegetation is not as beautiful as I want in my back yard.� I have a right to destroy it.Four story high trees?� WRONG PEDIGREE.� I have a right to destroy my world no matter what the purpose.Environmental diversity?I will create environmental diversity, JUST LET ME DESTROY EVERYTHING FIRST.The hypocrisy which comes out of the Cambridge Pols and the State Bureaucrats is that they, like you, love the environment, just someplace else.The hypocrisy which is implemented by the Cambridge Pols and the State Bureacrats is they are pro-environment.� Look at the tertiary stuff.� Look at them yelling at everybody else.The problem on the Charles and in the City of Cambridge is destruction of our back yards.� Contempt for duty to our world.Contempt for the creatures of our world.Contempt for trees.Contempt for our world.And our world is dying because of this irresponsibility magnified a million times.EXCEPT FOR THE BLATANT HYPOCRISY.� Cambridge is "holier than thou" territory.Thanks for providing an excellent, very destructive example.� You�sound�very much as bad as nine Cambridge City Councilors and their state bureacrat friends.� You sound like a Cambridge Pol.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from boblat. Show boblat's posts

This response is an excellent example of how man is destroying our world.

It is the duty of humanity to destroy, destroy, destroy.