Lynn Pop Warner - Hypocritical

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bumpyt. Show bumpyt's posts

Lynn Pop Warner - Hypocritical

Despite their mission statement, Lynn Pop Warner is being as hypocritical as could be by abhorently allowing 5 football players, who were arrested for unprovokingly nearly beating a man to death, to participate in team practices.  What does this say about this organization, what it stands for and more importantly what type of message it sends to the population at large.  Whether they are guilty or not, this situation needs to be adjudicated before allowing these individuals the privilege, not the right, to participate in the league.  Just because they're football players doesn't mean that coaches and league officials should stand up for them and come to their rescue.  No one came to the victim's rescue.  This is disgraecful for Pop Warner & the community.   

In this case, football is not a metaphor for life.  You don't just have a penalty flag thrown and go on to the next play. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from movingtarget2. Show movingtarget2's posts

Re: Lynn Pop Warner - Hypocritical

Looks like you squeeked loud enough.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from massrealtor. Show massrealtor's posts

Re: Lynn Pop Warner (along with the town government) - Hypocritical

I completely agree with you.  It is disgusting that the various coaches, parents and town officials allow these "alleged" antagonists to continue their daily lives while this man lies in bed unable to even speak or walk.  I understand they are innocent until proven guilty but their activities should be suspended until that time comes that either proves them innocent or guilty.  
      Also, what kind of parents are you that your children think that something like this is okay to do???  What are you teaching your children???  

In Response to Lynn Pop Warner - Hypocritical:
    [QUOTE]Despite their mission statement, Lynn Pop Warner is being as hypocritical as could be by abhorently allowing 5 football players, who were arrested for unprovokingly nearly beating a man to death, to participate in team practices.  What does this say about this organization, what it stands for and more importantly what type of message it sends to the population at large.  Whether they are guilty or not, this situation needs to be adjudicated before allowing these individuals the privilege, not the right, to participate in the league.  Just because they're football players doesn't mean that coaches and league officials should stand up for them and come to their rescue.  No one came to the victim's rescue.  This is disgraecful for Pop Warner & the community.    In this case, football is not a metaphor for life.  You don't just have a penalty flag thrown and go on to the next play. 
    Posted by bumpyt[/QUOTE]

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from larrapin. Show larrapin's posts

I've always admitted being from Lynn, regardless of others' comments, but something like this disgusts me more than mere words can express . . .

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from lrecliner. Show lrecliner's posts

Lynn, Lynn, the city of sin...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from sarcasticmeow. Show sarcasticmeow's posts

Typical Lynn...too afraid to stand up to children.  Saddens me that the city government says they are "trying" to change the image of the city when they allow things like this to take place. 

Sections
Shortcuts