MAJORITY OF CATHOLICS A "NO SHOW" IN PROTESTING CHILD PREDATION.

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenghuxi. Show shenghuxi's posts

guutyuty

welcome to: www.shoes/">http://www.shoesforworld.com 
    The website wholesale for many kinds of fashion shoes, like the nike,jordan,prada, also including the jeans,shirts,bags,hat and the decorations. All the products are free shipping, and the the price is competitive, and also can accept the paypal payment.,after the payment, can ship within short time.

free shipping

competitive price

any size available

accept the paypal
    90X Extreme Fitness System ONLY ONLY 42$$$$$$$
    jordan shoes $32
    nike shox $32

Christan Audigier bikini $23

Ed Hardy Bikini $23

Smful short_t-shirt_woman $15

ed hardy short_tank_woman $16

Sandal $32

christian louboutin $80

Sunglass $15

COACH_Necklace $27

handbag $33

AF tank woman $17

puma slipper woman $30
    www.shoes/">http://www.shoesforworld.com 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from plasko. Show plasko's posts

Re: MAJORITY OF CATHOLICS A "NO SHOW" IN PROTESTING CHILD PREDATION.

Yawn.
    Dude, really, start a blog or something if you want to keep ranting. 
     This old topic that you keep reposting is a Hijack of BDC, in cse you had not noticed. 
    At the extreme least offer people something to do. Do something active, not just rant!!
    Set up a group to placard and protest in front of churches. Constant bitching does NOT acheive. Put your money where your big mouth is and actually DO something REAL. 
    e.g. setup a likeminded group on meetup.com for example. Anything to take you away from here. This constant reposting is not getting you or your armchair movement any further forward. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Auntiev. Show Auntiev's posts

Its very simple, quit the church and go elsewhere. The Vatican will never listen to the people, good luck. Start a blog.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from notaliberal1. Show notaliberal1's posts

In all the feverish, breathless rants on this topic in the years since the Clergy abuse scandal broke I have never heard one person defend the church or the clergy. I am not denying the abuse has happened or that it is reprehensible but I feel I must offer a different tone than the witch hunters. I grew up a practicing Catholic given that I am the child of committed practicing Catholics. At the age of eight I began singing in the Boys choir at my church in upstate NY. A few years later I learned the Latin of the Mass and became an Altar Boy, a service I performed until my late teen years. I attended Parochial schools including two years of Jesuit High School in Concord, MA. Throughout my time associated with the Church I came in contact with numerous Priests. At no time was any Priest I knew ever inappropriate. I'm sure that the vast majority of Catholic clergy are fine, upstanding Human beings devoted to their calling as shepherds of their flocks.

7. This post has been removed.