Mark Kerrigan

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

Re: Mark Kerrigan

#1 Good lawyer     #2  Family support     #3 Celebrity sister

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

I thought the mother was a VERY compelling witness, but I can't speak to the veracity of her testimony, of course.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucysandini. Show lucysandini's posts

I don't like the verdict but when the victims own doctor testifies he died of natural causes how else could they find?

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

In Response to Re: Mark Kerrigan:
    Saw some clips of the trial. Reminds one that Law and Order really is fiction
    Posted by GreginMeffa

Mercy!

Have you ever been to court.

If there is anybody who would actually watch a TV show about what really happens in a courtroom, I don't want to meet them.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

Whatdoyouwantnow...possibly...
    I think the judge was certainly sending a message to Mark Kerrigan and his family. This guy is a trainwreck, with a violent past and a history of alcoholism. Listening to the news on the radio and hearing about the judge's remarks..that Mark Kerrigan had an uncontrollable anger problem..no doubt the judge was less than impressed at Kerrigan and at the fact that the Kerrigan family has not done any favors to Mark..or to society for excusing and covering for his bad behavior. One thing is for sure, Daniel Kerrigan did not get justice. I never thought he would...there was no way they were getting a manslaughter conviction once it became clear that the family was closing ranks around Mark Kerrigan.
    I hope he gets help..because otherwise, he will hurt someone again.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from alicha511. Show alicha511's posts

I agree with miscricket.  Its very hard to give a family member tough love, but after this incident, I think the court is doing the right thing for the family.  After the death of his father,maybe he will realize how serious his issues are and seek and recieve help for them.  I just read that 52% of people who are addicts have an underlying mental illness.  Hopefully, he can get pyschiatric treatment and help for his addiction as well. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

At least he won't be able to hurt anyone innocent for the next year and a half or so. I am sure his cousin's wife is also breathing a sigh of relief.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Auntiev. Show Auntiev's posts

If his name was Joe Smith he would have been convicted of manslaughter, IMHO.Fractured neck cartilage just a few hours before death? Come on, folks.

At least he will be in jail for a bit.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

Whatdoyouwantnow...okay..that's a really good point about the reasonable doubt on a single element.....I think ordinary people ( like myself) tend to forget that things aren't taken as a whole...

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Katori. Show Katori's posts

It seems the family has been enabling him for years.  They need to open their eyes and make sure he gets the help he needs.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts