Michelle McPhee is again on the conspiracy theory.

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

Re: Michelle McPhee is again on the conspiracy theory.

Michelle McPhee really has been sounding more and more like a broken record lately..always with the same old tired catch phrases..lol.
    I am truly amazed at the number of people floating conspiracy theories where Bulger is concerned. On the one hand..considering the fact that there was at least one corrupt FBI agent..I guess it's understandable..but I think it's unfair to judge an entire agency based on the actions of one..possibly two people. It's truly amazing how people are always willing to think the worst of law enforcement..and someone like Michelle McPhee should know better. Her experiences both here and in New York should tell her how hard law enforcement works. But I guess the controversies she creates are what helps her sell her books and I suppose in the end the money is the bottom line.

By the way..it is completely believable that Bulger and the girlfriend were living undetected in Santa Monica...and even if I didn't believe it before yesterday, I would certainly believe it now. I had lunch yesterday with a co-worker who just recently moved here from California ( maybe 2 months ago). He had never heard of the whole Whitey Bulger thing so was asking all kinds of questions. This is a much bigger story locally than it ever was nationally.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhichOnesPink. Show WhichOnesPink's posts

Who?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from carraway. Show carraway's posts

instead of waterboarding have the gitmo inmates listen to mcPhee.....within 5 minutes they spill whatever beans they have.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

In Response to Re: Michelle McPhee is again on the conspiracy theory.:
    [QUOTE]instead of waterboarding have the gitmo inmates listen to mcPhee.....within 5 minutes they spill whatever beans they have.
    Posted by carraway[/QUOTE]
    Haha..that is too funny. Her voice and accent doesn't bother me so much but I know many people who cringe at the sound of it...

7. This post has been removed.