Neil Entwistle found guilty

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ShaunE. Show ShaunE's posts

The verdict is correct, the sentence should be death. He is getting off easy for taking 2 lives. You see the face of evil...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from lindargd. Show lindargd's posts

The jury did its job - they convicted a murderer. WHen they say love is blind, they mean it - his parent must love him a lot to stand  by him when they know in their hearts that their son is guilty. How awful to think that they could really buy the sleazy story that their daughter in law killer her baby then herself. It is time for them to go back to England and get on with their lives. Neil is where he belongs - behind bars for the rest of his life. Only unfortunate thing is that we have to pay for it.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from lindargd. Show lindargd's posts

The jury did its job - they convicted a murderer. WHen they say love is blind, they mean it - his parent must love him a lot to stand  by him when they know in their hearts that their son is guilty. How awful to think that they could really buy the sleazy story that their daughter in law killer her baby then herself. It is time for them to go back to England and get on with their lives. Neil is where he belongs - behind bars for the rest of his life. Only unfortunate thing is that we have to pay for it.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from tallen103178. Show tallen103178's posts

I think his parents are in denial.  No one wants to believe your child/relative is capable of doing these horrific crimes.  I hope one day they will see things differently and realize that putting this poor woman's name through the mud was the wrong thing to do.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jkstraw. Show jkstraw's posts

Really loving these new discussion pages...Very natty.  Not as many users, but what the hey?  I think his imprisionment should be paid for and take place in England.  Please get him back to where he escaped to.  I think it's called Dextradition

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrScrappy77. Show MrScrappy77's posts

Death Sentence. Why should this guy live? Why should he have 40+ years of food and shelter? Kill this piece of thrash and free up the jail cells.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jem5. Show jem5's posts

Peace to Lillain and Rachel and may Neil live a life of hell and be tortured everyday with the thoughts of what he did to a beautiful child and her mother and how was too chicken to kill himself while he was at it! 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jem5. Show jem5's posts

Peace to Lillain and Rachel and may Neil live a life of hell and be tortured everyday with the thoughts of what he did to a beautiful child and her mother and how was too chicken to kill himself while he was at it! 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsFanBoss. Show PatsFanBoss's posts

[Quote]I agree with the person that commented on the insensitivity and inappropriate remarks by entwistle's family, how very poor taste, I can see where Neil got his problems from. In addition I wish somebody could explain that man's bizzare smirk/smile on his face, and I thought that his lawyers were pathetic, pathetic, pathetic. I believe that this is Weinstein's fifth or six straight loss in the court room and I can understand why now. There were so many little details in this case that I wonder if they got picked up, like how he disconnected the house land line, how he secured the house up tight when he fled, how he left the cell phones on the counter, he was buying time, he honestly thought that he was going back to London and picking up the pieces of his life and be done with Rachel and Lilly. I hate to think of how that scenario played out and I think that the gun residue on Rachel's hands were from trying to defend herself by putting her arms up and I honestly think that he went and got the baby and situated her next to Rachel and then shot her. The bubbles on the baby's mouth would not have been so visible if she had been shot any length of time before Entwistle found them.[/Quote]

Defense lawyers are scum.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsFanBoss. Show PatsFanBoss's posts

His tea sucking limey parents should go back to England....

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jkstraw. Show jkstraw's posts

If the bloke's a Brit, you must acquit...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bugmen0t. Show bugmen0t's posts

What happens to someone like Neil Entwistle who is constantly told by mummy and daddy that he can do no wrong and the sun shines out of his bum?

They can display classic symptoms of Narcissistic Personality Disorder:

• Feels grandiose and self-important (e.g., exaggeratesaccomplishments, talents, skills, contacts, and personality traits tothe point of lying, demands to be recognized as superior withoutcommensurate achievements);
    • Is obsessed with fantasies of unlimited success, fame,fearsome power or omnipotence, unequaled brilliance (the cerebralnarcissist), bodily beauty or sexual performance (the somaticnarcissist), or ideal, everlasting, all-conquering love or passion;
    • Firmly convinced that they are unique and, beingspecial, can only be understood by, should only be treated by, orassociate with, other special or unique, or high-status people (orinstitutions);
    • Requires excessive admiration, adulation, attention andaffirmation — or, failing that, wishes to be feared and to be notorious(narcissistic supply);
    • Feels entitled. Demands automatic and full compliancewith their unreasonable expectations for special and favorable prioritytreatment.
    • Is "interpersonally exploitative", i.e., uses others to achieve their own ends;
    • Devoid of empathy. Is unable or unwilling to identifywith, acknowledge, or accept the feelings, needs, preferences,priorities, and choices of others;
    • Constantly envious of others and seeks to hurt ordestroy the objects of their frustration. Suffers from persecutory(paranoid) delusions stemming from a belief that others are envious ofthem and are likely to act similarly;
    • Behaves arrogantly and haughtily. Feels superior,omnipotent, omniscient, invincible, immune, "above the law", andomnipresent (magical thinking). Rages when frustrated, contradicted, orconfronted by people they consider inferior to themselves and unworthy.
    Describes him to a T.  Betcha his appeal claims he was insane at the time of the murders.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from westindian. Show westindian's posts

[Quote]Where's the evidence of that?  Every juror is seated without prejudice, to admit to a formed opinion before a trial is the surest way to get off of a jury. [/Quote]

My point exactly an affirmative answer to the question"I believe he is guilty" will sure get you off the jury however the defense has a right to ask that question

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from vh588083. Show vh588083's posts

Justice was served. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from aoxsouthone. Show aoxsouthone's posts

Just looking at his face make me want to beat the@#$*+ out of him, have you ever hear about divorces? you litle jerk, you did not have to kill her or your baby, I hope  that in prison you  will be taking care of,I hope the biggest and meanest m@*%# takes you into his arms.. I hope you get the meaning.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from prisonbuddy. Show prisonbuddy's posts

Hey Neil, don't drop the soap!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cam9107. Show Cam9107's posts

Beads777:  Who cares about a story of a mother and child being brutally murdered?  I do.  I agree with your distaste for "sensationalism" and coverage about all things Hollywood, however, I strongly disagree that this story is not news-worthy.  Murder affects all of our lives and seeing justice served may actually make a difference in the future.  The only idea I have for your un-sympathetic attitude is that you watch way too much TV and therefore have received a dose/overload of this story.  Your point and delivery were way off.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bummedout. Show Bummedout's posts

The murders remain such a sad event, a permanent wound for so many.  I just don't understand (not being privy to trial procedings) how the murder suicide could be explained if the mother's arm was around the child, she was lying on her side and the bullet wound ran from the top/back of her head at an angle.  Could she hold a shotgun (with one hand ) to the back of her head while hidden under covers???  If Neil didn't do it, why wouldn't he call the police to have them investigate a possible home invasion gone wrong?  I just don't undersand the line of defense or how the defendent's parents could blame the deceased.  That ads insult to injury.

And someone should tell that fellow that the next time he cries on camera he should stop and make sure it doesn't look like he's laughing.  Nasty stuff.  Nuff said, let's move on to global warming.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrScrappy77. Show MrScrappy77's posts

Hilary never killed anyone... directly.

[Quote]I think anybody could have told he was guilty by the disgusting smirk on his face. I think Neil and Hilary should have a standoff to see who can keep their retarded grins on their faces the longest. I wish they could put Neil in a cell with Mike Tyson, that would make my day... itll probly only be a matter of time til tyson goes back anyway. In prison they tend to beat on rapists and child molesters... I wonder how they feel about baby murderers.[/Quote]

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from zestypearl. Show zestypearl's posts

[Quote]I've noticed some people are angry with the way Entwistle's family reacted to the verdict. Why? If his mother believes he is innocent, she is entitled to believe this and to continue to campaign on his behalf. He is entitled to appeal against the verdict.[/Quote]

Because in their statement, Entwistle's mother tried to put the blame on Rachel, which was a disgusting thing to do. Why drag her deceased daughter-in-law through the mud? If she wants to believe her son is innocent, fine--but to try to pin the murders on her d-i-l just shows she has no empathy or caring for other people and families.  

I thought she succeeded in demonstrating the sociopathic nature of the Entwistle family genetics, that's for sure.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from nannijr. Show nannijr's posts

[Quote]Guilty & yes he received a fair trial - live in prison never to get out.

Has anyone else out there thought about how "lucky" NE was to be able to manage to get gun and return it, 2 trips, and not have his in-laws at home either time????

Any thoughts on this??[/Quote]

He could have gone where they were at Work. Think about all the times there is no one home at your house. As long as he knew there schedules. He was all set. THey did live with the inlaws for  a while he could have learned there routine

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from nannijr. Show nannijr's posts

Has anyone else out there thought about how "lucky" NE was to be able to manage to get gun and return it, 2 trips, and not have his in-laws at home either time????

He could have gone where they were at Work. Think about all the times there is no one home at your house. As long as he knew there schedules. He was all set. THey did live with the inlaws for  a while he could have learned there routine

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from nannijr. Show nannijr's posts

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from jlynn9nu. Show jlynn9nu's posts

Beads you should care because this is your country and you should care how the judicial system works. One would hope that if you were murdered the society around you would handle your case and reach a verdict that was justified. Keep living in your own little "all about me" world.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from aoxsouthone. Show aoxsouthone's posts

[Quote]

It looks to me like the jerk thinks he has a "ace in the hole". I wouldn't be surprised if Blair taps Bush before he leaves office on (9/9/09) and Bush grants him clemency. The Nanny got off after pressure was applied on the other side of the ocean.

[/Quote]
    If it does happen and I am her father? I would pay him a visit in England />>>>