Our power was out for about 8 hours from last night to this morning -- and no news anywhere about it

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from nikkibay. Show nikkibay's posts

Our power was out for about 8 hours from last night to this morning -- and no news anywhere about it

Is this becoming so commonplace (well for us in N. Billerica, it seems! our power has been out 5 random times for long stretches over the past couple of years, not counting the big storms effecting everyone) and yet there is absolutely nothing in the news.  National Grid not answer phone as usual.  Does anyone know what's up with this?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from heynow98. Show heynow98's posts

Re: Our power was out for about 8 hours from last night to this morning -- and no news anywhere about it

Difficult to work on that curb appeal issue without power.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreginMedford. Show GreginMedford's posts

Re: Our power was out for about 8 hours from last night to this morning -- and no news anywhere about it

Could they be testing Old Sparky at the HOC?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from macnh1. Show macnh1's posts

Cutting the power reduces your carbon footprint.  That which is an inconvenience may soon become law.  We must all sacrifice for the common good.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pymus. Show Pymus's posts

Nikki - Imagin it this way. Every hour you are wihtout power it gives "Dear Leader Obama" more energy to broadcast his message of hope to the world. Thats what I do. Whenever I have to go without I look at it as diverting more energy to leader Obama and it "LIFTS" me.

As the cheif editor of Newsweek magazine proclaimed "He's like God". I just cant explain it.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mcl77. Show mcl77's posts

Obvious question here-  but do you know for a fact other houses have lost power as well?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ohhhhh-Bammy. Show Ohhhhh-Bammy's posts

It's the transfer station off of Schaeffer St near the river. It floods.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from macnh1. Show macnh1's posts

Try losing power for nine days in the winter.  I did.