oz 1000 joints

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccfaulk. Show ccfaulk's posts

oz 1000 joints

The DA and Menino are holding press conferences blaming the new marijuana laws on the increase in killings. The law still allows for the conviction of dealers. The DA stated you can roll a 1000 joints with the maximum amount allowed. (1OZ) I do not think you can get 50 joints out of an ounce.

The main reason for these press releases is all about arrest numbers. The cops have to report their criminal stats to the FBI every year. The federal govt uses these numbers when deciding on where to send money for law enforcement. The arrests are way down and it is starting to show. The court systems see a huge lapse in fines from posession cases. People are leaving the house with less than an ounce and their lives are not being raked over the court system coals.

Less crime means less cops and less money from the feds. There are more smokers because they are not afraid of going to jail. The only way to cool demand is to legalize it and strip the dealers power to make money.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from topaz978. Show topaz978's posts

Re: oz 1000 joints

When I was young and restless I dreamed of such things. The money you could make by rolling a .028 gram joint. The problem was the paper weighed more than the pot. No buyers. Well thats show biz. It works or it don't. This one is a stinker.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from southiedot. Show southiedot's posts

as ususal the da, mayor mumbles and the rest are  LYING if you get a good ounce, 28 grams , you will be lucky to roll 40 maybe 45-50 joints. NOT 1000. duhso much bull. legalize it.i never heard of anyone,anywhere ,robbing or b and e a house for pot. some a small percent of the murders MIGHT  be for pot, but its the herion and crack that are the big money makers. tommy boy knows this.   WELCOME TO THE UNITED POLICE STATES OF AMERICA

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from southiedot. Show southiedot's posts

WELCOME TO THE UNITED POLICE STATES OF AMERICA, AMERICA   DONT TOUCH MY JUNK                                                                                                                                                       

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from rwvoigt. Show rwvoigt's posts

It must be homeopathic weed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhatIsItNow. Show WhatIsItNow's posts

In Response to oz 1000 joints:
    The DA and Menino are holding press conferences blaming the new marijuana laws on the increase in killings. The law still allows for the conviction of dealers. The DA stated you can roll a 1000 joints with the maximum amount allowed. (1OZ) I do not think you can get 50 joints out of an ounce. The main reason for these press releases is all about arrest numbers. The cops have to report their criminal stats to the FBI every year. The federal govt uses these numbers when deciding on where to send money for law enforcement. The arrests are way down and it is starting to show. The court systems see a huge lapse in fines from posession cases. People are leaving the house with less than an ounce and their lives are not being raked over the court system coals.   Less crime means less cops and less money from the feds. There are more smokers because they are not afraid of going to jail. The only way to cool demand is to legalize it and strip the dealers power to make money.
    Posted by ccfaulk

The DAs just want to protect their budget.  Disgusting.   Even cops came out in favor of decriminalization big time two years ago.

The killings have nothing to do with pot. 

What's even more ridiculous is that amount of successful professionals that smoke marijuana regularly, but cannot admit it - and sometimes find themselves in the position of denouncing it or 'looking bad' - because of the success of decades of government propoganda......       

....which was produced to cover the government's collective-ass in the first place in light of the original, actual reason it was made illegal. 

Sigh. Fucking-pathetic. And that's all there is to it.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

I take it that one of the recent shootings was over weed - maybe someone ripped off a pound of weed or something.  Got to blame the increase in violence on someone.

I would figure that the less time spent arresting and prosecuting some kid with a bag a weed would mean more time spent looking for and prosecuting guys selling pounds of weed.

Sections
Shortcuts