Parade on Super Tuesday?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonDotCom. Show BostonDotCom's posts

Parade on Super Tuesday?

City officials have confirmed that if the Patriots win the Super Bowl on Sunday, the victory parade will have to be the following Tuesday -- coinciding with primary voting in Massachusetts and many other states. Do you think this will depress voter turnout? Will you forgo voting in favor of the parade? Should the city try to figure out another option? Which do residents care more about in this state -- politics or Patriots?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from heynow98. Show heynow98's posts

Parade on Super Tuesday?

Yes.....the state should change the primary date if the Pats win.�

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from sprint. Show sprint's posts

Parade on Super Tuesday?

I agree, let's wait to see what happens on Sunday - keep in mind that I believe that they WILL win but...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigduke. Show bigduke's posts

Parade on Super Tuesday?

It's a bad idea to talk about parades before they play.��� It's been a bad omen for teams and cities to plan ahead.� Confidence is a good thing, and over confidence is a recipe for disappointment.

Besides.....who cares about the politicians anyways.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mtrem225. Show mtrem225's posts

Parade on Super Tuesday?

I don't know if it'd affect voting that much... I think people who are planning to vote will vote. The parade would be around midday and people usually vote before or after work so I don't see a conflict.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from hlmencken. Show hlmencken's posts

Parade on Super Tuesday?

Let's see the Patriots win first. That's why they play the game, because you don't know if they'd win yet.

But seriously, would these REALLY interfere with one another? I mean I don't know when the MA primary is, mainly because politics is such a joke in this state where legislatures ignore victorious ballot measures they don't like, but it's not like you can't get a recap of the primaries from elsewhere later on. Does anyone outside party headquarters really NEED to know the projections as they happen?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jafo69. Show jafo69's posts

Parade on Super Tuesday?

Lets win the game first.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from borderjumper. Show borderjumper's posts

Parade on Super Tuesday?

Are orders to print this stuff coming straight from the NYT corporate masters ? I bet this and that idiotic book promotion you people put on Amazon are the last two things the Giants see before they go on the field for the start of the game and at the end of the half. Good one Globe!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mhc90. Show mhc90's posts

Parade on Super Tuesday?

So long as those going to the parade vote first, it shouldn't be a big deal.� Given what I have seen in past years, a whole lot of folks celebrate afterwards.� On the plus side, out in the burbs, polling places are often schools, and apparently a Patriots parade is a really good reason to skip school, so the parking lots would be empty.� Go Pats!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from hugo. Show hugo's posts

Parade on Super Tuesday?

The parade would have no impact on the voting process or the election.� Based on the wave of misfits that descended on Boston for the Red Sox parade, the same four (4) categories of people will also show up for the Patriots�parade.����������1.� The Unemployed���������2.�� The Unemploy - able���������3.�� The Future Unemployed���������4.�� The Future Unemploy -ableThe only people that�may be adversely affected by the parade are the people who work near the parade route.� These are also the same people who vote.�������

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from heynow98. Show heynow98's posts

Parade on Super Tuesday?

Yeah...those football fans would be real out of place at your artsy, political, load swallowing parties.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from sully121. Show sully121's posts

Parade on Super Tuesday?

BOTH THE PATRIOTS PARADE & THE PRIMARY ELECTION WILL BE A MUST FOR A LOT OF PEOPLE. I FOR ONE WILL TRY TO MAKE IT TO THE PAT'S PARADE. THEY DESERVE OUR SUPPORT FOR A GREAT SEASON. WHILE THIS IS TRUE HOWEVER THERE IS NO REASON NOT TO GET OUT & VOTER FOR THE PERSON YOUI THINK WILL BE THE BEST LEADER FOR OUR COUNTRY. POLLS ARE OPEN 7AM-8PM. THERE IS NO REASON WHY PEOPLE SHOULD NOT GET OUT & VOTE>

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from wbc363. Show wbc363's posts

Parade on Super Tuesday?

Voting is not a party.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdogg. Show jdogg's posts

Parade on Super Tuesday?

Lets stop this conversation.....NOW don't get ahead of this game! Take this story off the website!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdogg. Show jdogg's posts

Parade on Super Tuesday?

A very big game, lets get this story off the site right away.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from slzippy. Show slzippy's posts

Parade on Super Tuesday?

Let's win the game first.� Doesn't anyone remember how Belichick used the Philadelphia Eagles parade talk as his pre-game speech in the last SuperBowl?� Tell Mumbles Menino to clam up until Sunday night around 10pm.� Until then - GO PATS!!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from castleman95. Show castleman95's posts

Parade on Super Tuesday?

Lets play the game before we hear anymore about a parade.� Also good job Boston Globe in putting a book about the 19-0 season on Amazon presale....way to go geniuses.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ssssssssssssssssss. Show ssssssssssssssssss's posts

Parade on Super Tuesday?

Please remove this entire story

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3404186. Show user_3404186's posts

Parade on Super Tuesday?

globe, please dont go the way of the tabloids......Please remove this story.....this is not expected from a frontline newspaper.� This may server fodder to the giants in the same way philly's victory parade plans provided fodder for us..When our team is so focussed , i believe our fans will be too...Please please remove this story

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from nesportsfan6013. Show nesportsfan6013's posts

Parade on Super Tuesday?

Way to go Mumbles! Let's jinx the team before they have even played! Don't you think that the Giants will now use this as motivation!Let's have the voting on Tuesday, where it always has been! This is a very important election and we need to�focus on that, rather than a bunch of drunk stupid idiots in Boston(please also note that these drunks could end up voting afterwords, great, just great!)�!I love to watch the games, and have enjoyed the winning, but these parades are out of control! Get out and Vote!Go Patriots!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from airjer. Show airjer's posts

Parade on Super Tuesday?

Parades need to be planned in advance. They were planned in advance of the previous Super Bowls and for the Sox ahead of the World Series. I'm sure that NYC has a parade planned already for the Giants. CIties need to have the logisitics set up for these things and you can't do that with a one or two day notice.The problem here is�announcing it before the game is even played

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from floridagirl25. Show floridagirl25's posts

Parade on Super Tuesday?

STOP JINXING THE PATRIOTS!� The City should never have discussed this publicly. Argh!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from floridagirl25. Show floridagirl25's posts

Parade on Super Tuesday?

LOL, heynow98. Best idea of all.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from aynnie. Show aynnie's posts

Parade on Super Tuesday?

Contrary to being all losers, the Red Sox parade had a good crowd that included all kinds of people.� Unfortunately, you get lots of teenagers hooking school, which they are going to do if it is on Tuesday or Wednesday.� There is, however, a polling place in Boston City Hall, and probably others along the route, and it would definitely have an impact on people getting there.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3404186. Show user_3404186's posts

Parade on Super Tuesday?

just came to lnow that the globe has already come out with a book labelled something like "19-0 new englands perfection reign" or somethin....I wish BB becomes the editor of the globe for a day.�