PAtriots Cheated

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from frankjcapp. Show frankjcapp's posts

PAtriots Cheated

OK, I admit that I'm a little dumb about this ... BUT .... (and yes, I know there are rules ... BUT)

Who cares what they filmed? How about a Tivo'd game that they watch?

What would stop a fan from taping the sidelines exclusively, then sending it to the team?

Is is the act of filming the violation OR the act of watching a film the violation?

See my problem? The rule itself sounds discordant .....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from frankjcapp. Show frankjcapp's posts

PAtriots Cheated

It is perfectly legal to sit and watch the signals and write them down.� Still, breaking a rule its breaking a rule,I guess you made my point better than I did ... what's to stop a really quick character drawing guy to make quick sketches of their signal?Or to take high speed photos? (or is that against the rule as well??)I think any rule that cannot be enforced or can be diverted so easily, it should not even have the status of "rule".

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from emme8819. Show emme8819's posts

PAtriots Cheated

I think we'll see the inside-the-helmet communication devices for the defense that the offense now has in order to prevent anything like this from happening in the future. Then the whole thing will blow over and be gone. Belichick, I believe, has admitted to taping signals since he became head coach in 2000, so it's not a shock that people are allegedging that he did.� Yes, he broke a rule and cheated. Whether or not it had any effect on any games is speculative.� Even other players and coaches doubt any advantage was ever gained.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from emme8819. Show emme8819's posts

PAtriots Cheated

For a time. If they'd won the Super Bowl it would have been much worse. I wonder if this Walsh guy has anything. Pioli canned him for taping conversations between Pioli and himself, so I wonder how he'll be able to say that Belichick ordered him to tape the walkthrough if, in fact, he did tape it.� Who's to say he didn't tape it of his own volition?Anyway, by next season I think it will all be blown over.� Specter will take a break and focus on something important for a change.