Re. Prosecution sought for Ratzinger and top Cardinals at the International Criminal Court ("ICC")

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucysandini. Show lucysandini's posts

Re: Re. Prosecution sought for Ratzinger and top Cardinals at the International Criminal Court ("ICC")

I just wrote them and asked them to stop the persecution of these innocent priests. I explained to them how there are some people (well like you bonofraud) who are just out for a settlement because you're a failure in life and even the church kicked you out for "improprieties."

thanks for the heads up.Wink

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Firewind. Show Firewind's posts

Re. Prosecution sought for Ratzinger and top Cardinals at the International Criminal Court ("ICC")

As I've said many times, the German church has the goods on Mr. Ratzinger, and a sizable component of it with the moral culture and fibre pre-disposed to move.  If they were to come forward before, rather than after, he passes, they would do more for the church and the college of Cardinals than they would if they wait.  Symbolically much more than if it were, "Now that he's passed, what's the point?  He lived, was a Cardinal and a Pope in another time.  We must forgive... etc."  Followers and not have not heard an act of contrition that matches the sin.  And, in fact, as some clergy are contrite and repentant, others continue fighting an active rear-guard defense and cover-up.  Even as the church, and every good Cardinal, bleeds.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from topaz978. Show topaz978's posts

Re: Re. Prosecution sought for Ratzinger and top Cardinals at the International Criminal Court ("ICC")

The ICC has no standing as a court to seek prosecution of  a person who has not committed a small range of defined crimes. Crimes against humanity, war crimes and crimes of aggression. None of these apply to Ratzinger or the pope of the vatican state. He must personnally be involved. Not a distant manager of managers.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.