Repetitive Post Injury

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from plasko. Show plasko's posts

Re: Repetitive Post Injury

We all know you are talking about BenatownBopawitz and his neverending spamming over catholic whatever. 
    I have never put anyone on "ignore" before and I think he will be the first before long. But maybe you are right and I should complain instead?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucysandini. Show lucysandini's posts

you're going about it wrong. just take the opposite position and watch his head explode.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from plasko. Show plasko's posts

I tried that. Doesn't work. 
    Soon as he gets a negative view he reposts again (hence the millions of posts by him). If there was someone truly in need of being banned by BDC its him. Maybe that will then force him out from behind the computer screen into the real world where he CAN make a difference for his beliefs. Posting the same nonsense 4-5 times a day just gets boring and turns everyone against him. Why he can't see he is shooting himself in the feet is beyond me. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SwizzleSticks. Show SwizzleSticks's posts

I have him "ignored" but it still shows me the discussion....just doesn't show me his actual comments inside of the discussion so I the "ignore" button is, unfortunately, not really very effective.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from plasko. Show plasko's posts

Yeah me too. I had forgotten I put him on "ignore" already. For all I know he has made several comments in this thread defending himself, hehe!
    I'd be all for advocating a complete IP-address ban to be honest with you. Some people are just menaces. I have no doubt he is probably a retired silver-surfer with nothing better to do all day than bash away at the keyboard with a one-tracked-mind. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from easydoesit2. Show easydoesit2's posts

Unfortunately he is probably someone who has been banned by BDC and has been put on ignore by normal posters:  he just signs up again and starts reposting under a different name, probably for the umpteenth time! (sigh)

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from topaz978. Show topaz978's posts

In Response to Re: Repetitive Post Injury:
    [QUOTE]Not.  And if you Catholic and are not part of the solution, you are part of the problem. You may want to think about which child in your family (now or in the future) you are willing to put in jeopardy of sexual assault.  Unless we kill the problem, all of the children in our Church are at risk, or will be. I'll stop when the problem is absolutely and emphatically solved for evermore.  Until then, you have a choice of ignoring the problem and letting it continue, or doing something about it.
    Posted by Bopanopawitz[/QUOTE]

Bo Pope, It ain't gonna happen. All children everywhere are at risk. You cheapen the focus on child abuse by blameing the church and priests. They are just part of the whole society. Drunks in the streets abuse children too. I'm sure that baptists and buddist monks have also been accused. The issue is what is useful to do. Spamming your posts here is not a great outreach effort. You could spend time on the street or in the parish watching and knowing people instead of your wild statements. The people you meet may enrich your life and it is more about helping the people you can than spewing spam just because you can't get your can out of the chair to help.