Security checks on the T

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ecafsc. Show ecafsc's posts

Security checks on the T

Now you're just spinning things. Have a good day

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ecafsc. Show ecafsc's posts

Security checks on the T

There are more important things in life to worry about. I hope you never have to find out. Certain things can really put life in perspective.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_498130. Show user_498130's posts

Security checks on the T

Keep hiding behind your anonymity and your trinket crucifix.� Preferably, get the hell out of the USA.�

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from satnavsys. Show satnavsys's posts

Security checks on the T

To my knowledge, nobody in Boston has yet been arrested for refusing an MBTA search, and then refusing to leave the premises.� Once that happens to a single person, then groups including the ACLU will represent that fellow and be in a position to sue the government to stop the insanity.

But as long as every MBTA rider consents to search, or declines the search and leaves, then the searches will continue, because there can be no legal action to stop them.

Where's Peter Berdovsky when you need him?� He would refuse the search of his purse, volunteer a search of his posterior, and videotape it all for posterity.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jeanpaul. Show jeanpaul's posts

Security checks on the T

I would have to agree with you, Scarecrow.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jeanpaul. Show jeanpaul's posts

Security checks on the T

Message #�27164.57Posted by�BoDubya�on�4:26 PMit's all a show.� this has absolutley nothing to with stopping terrorists - same as�taking off your shoes and bottled water at the airport.� it's about giving you a sense of safety.��Yup, right on the money.� Makes me feel so safe!!� Yeah, right.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnnyPanic. Show JohnnyPanic's posts

Security checks on the T

Exactly. The only thing that worries me more is the lack of outrage. People, call and write your representatives; the squeaky wheel gets the oil. If the T does indeed have some sort of statutory authority that exempts it from the Fourth Amendment and Article XIV of the Massachusetts Constitution, it needs to be revoked. If it is found that they do not have such authority, MBTA management should be held civilly or criminally liable. This is so wrong and an affront to our democracy.