Stay classy Vancouver

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from APerfectCircle. Show APerfectCircle's posts

Stay classy Vancouver

http://abcnews.go.com/International/vancouver-riots-canuck-fans-rampage-stanley-cup-loss/story?id=13854800

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from APerfectCircle. Show APerfectCircle's posts

Re: Stay classy Vancouver

Good point!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from liamaidan. Show liamaidan's posts

Don't get too smug - the only reason we did not experience the same is that the city was better prepared and refused to allow the Garden to open up for a simulcast. They also closed down the area around the Ggarden so there was no gathering of fans for an extended period of time. If Boston had been as stupid as the city of Vancouver and allowed 100,000 fans to gather for the entire day and drink the entire time, we would have the same result.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from APerfectCircle. Show APerfectCircle's posts

This is gonna annoy sports fans, but, wtf-?  What is wrong with these people?

I'm a sports fan to the core and not annoyed one bit by your comment. Anyone who riots regardless of the reason is a moron beyond belief. Actually, calling these people morons is an insult to actual morons.

As hard as I try I am completely unable to comprehend this behavior.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

In Response to Re: Stay classy Vancouver:
    [QUOTE]This is gonna annoy sports fans, but, wtf-?  What is wrong with these people? "OH MY GOD! A team which is never made up of the same human beings from year to year either succeeded or failed in making the ball/puck/object go into the hoop/net/receptacle! I'M GONNA BURN SOMEONE ELSE'S CAR! YEAAAAH!" I can only hope and pray that if intelligent life exists elsewhere, it gives us a miss for another 10,000 years at least before a visit. Sigh.
    Posted by WhatDoYouWantNow[/QUOTE]
    I agree...as much as I love sports and the excitement of playoffs..I don't understand the logic of lighting someone's car up. I don't get it. I am sure most of those people were drunk..and Vancouver just really doesn't get it. Somehow..I think they are going to be re-thinking the big screen TV's and thousands of people congregating in the streets and no doubt drinking thing for the next time they make the playoffs..

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SwizzleSticks. Show SwizzleSticks's posts

[QUOTE]Of course, then you've got the picture at the bottom of the article about a couple that had an opposite idea...   http://slatest.slate.com/posts/2011/06/16/stanley_cup_riots_hockey_fans_riot_in_vancouver_in_wake_of_game_.html
    Posted by WhatDoYouWantNow[/QUOTE]

I like that couples style.  Wink

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Stay classy Vancouver : I like that couples style. 
    Posted by SwizzleSticks[/QUOTE]
    Swizzlesticks..me too....