Suspects dismember and cook victim

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 7x4. Show 7x4's posts

Suspects dismember and cook victim

You can't make this stuff up.

http://www.boston.com/news/local/breaking_news/2009/06/suspect_accused.html

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 7x4. Show 7x4's posts

Re: Suspects dismember and cook victim

Apparently, this dish goes well with Coke!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ohhhhh-Bammy. Show Ohhhhh-Bammy's posts

He will get off. He's a victem of society.

Recipe book endorcements are in the near future.
    What type of wine do you serve? The red/white theory is shot here.
    Maybe bloody marys?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 3rdworldcountry. Show 3rdworldcountry's posts

sounds like a win win to me-- get rid of a hard-working illegal immigrant guatamalen drug dealer, imprison a state worker, and get rid of a mafia concrete provider.

doesn't get better than this

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bmac1960. Show bmac1960's posts

Did he ever short change you! NO case closed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from VVal. Show VVal's posts

You people are really sick...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ohhhhh-Bammy. Show Ohhhhh-Bammy's posts

[QUOTE]You people are really sick...
    Posted by VVal[/QUOTE]

Was it something we said?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from macnh1. Show macnh1's posts

The suspect is a Mass Pike toll taker and his union has filed a grievance for suspending his pay.  Only in MA

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BilltheKat. Show BilltheKat's posts

[QUOTE]The suspect is a Mass Pike toll taker and his union has filed a grievance for suspending his pay.  Only in MA
    Posted by macnh1[/QUOTE]

What happened to innocent til proven guilty, Mac?
    Your attitude seems un-American to me.

So stick the money in a private account, if he's guilty take it back. If not, move it forward.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from rudickinme. Show rudickinme's posts

Bill,

You're right ! Mac should be sent to the Obama Mind Control Institute for reprogramming. Treason I tell you !!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BilltheKat. Show BilltheKat's posts

[QUOTE]Bill, You're right ! Mac should be sent to the Obama Mind Control Institute for reprogramming. Treason I tell you !!
    Posted by rudickinme[/QUOTE]

He's a cafeteria American, I say!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pymus. Show Pymus's posts

My favorite part of the story is the attorney for the MA toll taker makes the statement at the end - "My client is a State toll taker. He does not have enough time to be a drug dealer"

Ha
    Ha ha...
    Ha ha ha...
    Ha ha ha ha ha ha....
    Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!

Your right Mac - Only in freakin Massachusetts

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from macnh1. Show macnh1's posts

Thanks Bill.  I called the person a "suspect", didn't I??  Details.

Bill,

If you were in jail awaiting trial would YOUR employer still pay you???  William, be honest.

If he had beenefits/vacation pay due and is exonerated, then of course he should receive his retro-pay. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from macnh1. Show macnh1's posts

[QUOTE]Bill, You're right ! Mac should be sent to the Obama Mind Control Institute for reprogramming. Treason I tell you !!
    Posted by rudickinme[/QUOTE]

If I was re-programmed and changed into a liberal and a victim, then who would pay all the bills??  The world doesn't need anymore people living off of the system.

My posts are too good anyways....you would all miss me.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ohhhhh-Bammy. Show Ohhhhh-Bammy's posts

[QUOTE]If I was re-programmed and changed into a liberal and a victim, then who would pay all the bills??  Why.. the Federal Government... There will only be one employer!

The world doesn't need anymore people living off of the system. My posts are too good anyways....you would all miss me. Modesty behooves you.
    Posted by macnh1[/QUOTE]

Did Jeffry Dahlmer come out with a cookbook?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ohhhhh-Bammy. Show Ohhhhh-Bammy's posts

[QUOTE]i'se gots to know, did this "hard-working" illegal alien construction worker require extra cooking time to produce a palatable dish? did it taste like chicken?
    Posted by 3rdworldcountry[/QUOTE]

He did a job that most Americans don't want to do..

I salute him for his.. service to the.. community.

Why are virtually all ILLEGAL ALIENS described as hard working. I have no doubt they worked hard to invade our country and to stay hidden.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BilltheKat. Show BilltheKat's posts

[QUOTE]He did a job that most Americans don't want to do.. I salute him for his.. service to the.. community. Why are virtually all ILLEGAL ALIENS described as hard working. I have no doubt they worked hard to invade our country and to stay hidden.
    Posted by Ohhhhh-Bammy[/QUOTE]

All the illegal aliens I know are extremely hard workers. Long hours for little pay and they never complain. Their American bosses work them like dogs. No days off, no sick pay, and they are completely disposable without having to deal with unemployment benefits.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Martha1. Show Martha1's posts

[QUOTE]He did a job that most Americans don't want to do.. I salute him for his.. service to the.. community. Why are virtually all ILLEGAL ALIENS described as hard working. I have no doubt they worked hard to invade our country and to stay hidden.
    Posted by Ohhhhh-Bammy[/QUOTE]

Yes, and they work hard in the U.S. at substandard wages, often in dangerous working conditions to send home money for their children and/or relatives who do not have enough money for proper housing, medical care or an education.    Most would rather be back in their own countries but can't afford to live there.

But, of course, ignorance and prejudice such as yours is awfully hard to overcome and so people like you refuse to admit that you'd do as they do if you were in identical circumstances.  All of a sudden, if you were ever are in similar circumstances, you will find it necessary to do as they do.  However, hateful attitudes make it very hard for people who think as you do admit that these people are doing nothing wrong other than try to take care of their families' most basic needs.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from rudickinme. Show rudickinme's posts

[QUOTE]Yes, and they work hard in the U.S. at substandard wages, often in dangerous working conditions to send home money for their children and/or relatives who do not have enough money for proper housing, medical care or an education.    Most would rather be back in their own countries but can't afford to live there. But, of course, ignorance and prejudice such as yours is awfully hard to overcome and so people like you refuse to admit that you'd do as they do if you were in identical circumstances.  All of a sudden, if you were ever are in similar circumstances, you will find it necessary to do as they do.  However, hateful attitudes make it very hard for people who think as you do admit that these people are doing nothing wrong other than try to take care of their families' most basic needs.
    Posted by Martha1[/QUOTE]

1. Substandard wages here are many times the standard of their home.
    2. The 'guests' that I have met subsisize the substandard (usually under the table) with unemployment and other govenment 'gifts'
    3. They are here illegally.. period.
    4. They come here for the free rides and better (free) healthcare, education, living conditions
    5. They consume our societys resources by making their contribution to the penal and court systems
    6. There is no prejudice here, just a reality that tens of millions take yet do not contribute nor participate to our society and they want to take more (social security, etc).
    7. I have a heart for their plight but have greater concern for my family and how I will survive
    8. My values would not allow me to do the things they do. I'm not looking for a free ride
    9. Suggest you walk down South Broadway in Lawrence (not alone). You can see first hand shining examples of these well intentioned guests if prostitution, drugs, gangs don't bother you
    10. My observations, experience and attitudes are not making it hard for them. They are making it hard for us!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from mhc90. Show mhc90's posts

[QUOTE]Thanks Bill.  I called the person a "suspect", didn't I??  Details. Bill, If you were in jail awaiting trial would YOUR employer still pay you???  William, be honest. If he had beenefits/vacation pay due and is exonerated, then of course he should receive his retro-pay. 
    Posted by macnh1[/QUOTE]

I actually know of an attorney who was arrested following a drunk driving accident, involving either death or serious injury and he was kept on the payroll for quite some time.  Eventually either the bad publicity or conviction got him canned, but he was paid. 

Sections
Shortcuts